Do glow niggers circulate the pictures they take of us through our phones and webcams as reaction images with their...

do glow niggers circulate the pictures they take of us through our phones and webcams as reaction images with their office buddies? i'm scared

Attached: concern.jpg (600x583, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/usnCkGSYnjC7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1557262048226.png (500x421, 80K)

bitchute.com/video/usnCkGSYnjC7/

Attached: IMG_3438.jpg (900x1312, 740K)

You JUST KNOW she is fucking Black Men on the side.

Jesus christ whytebois, all ur women LOVE BLACK COCK wtf is up wit dat?

BLack COCK is breeding ur race, and raping ur race.
Your women scream during sex with black men"IMPREGNATE ME WITH UR BLACK SEED KING PLEASEEEE GOD UR SO GOOOOD!!!!"

I sincerely doubt anyone cares about you that much, you fucking narcissistic faggot

what the actual fuck are you talking about you actual rat

Only if ya good loonking they're very gay and fap to you

i scratched out my phone's camera with a blade and covered my pc webcam with electrical tape...4 2-inch pieces. they just remotely reinstall the drivers when youre asleep if you uninstall them, so you have to take manual action. (theyve done it to me several times)

Sloppy job putin. Dick

I just used my hardened cum to block it.

Get back on the seroquel nigger

whatever works...i can tell they get upset when you actually employ measures that tell them youre aware of their surveillance of you.

BASED!

>damages his computer instead of disabling windows automatic driver updates

Just assume that they know everything and anything you do online. This may make you paranoid but it will likely also make you less of a jackass.

Just to say to glowniggers, you have no jurisdiction over me, fuck off. If some uhljeb from SOA is reading this, please contact me for part time job

Imagine they have your fap face, nigger.

>not having a piece of paper taped over your webcam
Come now, user. Surely you're not this much of a fucking newb

it takes a special warrant to take a live photo.... they only share photos you've already taken

I love black cock.

Flag checks out

>having a webcam

Attached: Laugh1.jpg (500x261, 22K)

>desperate screeching

Things turning around on you, kike?
Not going as planned?

You're freaking out, guy.

if they do, i bet they have a couple thousand images of me doing this facial expression

Attached: wojak white people smile.png (645x773, 11K)

Yes, that’s why all anons should cover their webcam and use a phone case with a lens cover.