Shit pol as an alt-right sargon of akkad fan I can't debunk this damn

Shit pol as an alt-right sargon of akkad fan I can't debunk this damn

Attached: D9_DEITXkAAXcVk.jpg (1200x1033, 341K)

The cups in the comic didnt need straws, as there were already plenty of strawmen

Attached: 1542087318652.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Why are they so dishonest? Everyone knows they separate the kids from "parents" to make sure they're not brought it by child traffickers and pedorings, which happens a lot.
I don't give a fuck though, up to me you could just deport them with the "parents" immediatly

Attached: 1536536042841.png (487x481, 223K)

>Yes, in order to cluster an undesired population... for their safety
this is how real people talk

>7 million
I can't believe 8 million jew were killed

fpbp

HAHAHAHA EVEN LEFTISTS KNOW RIGHT WINGERS ARE ALPHA MALE CHADS!!!

Attached: ameisin.jpg (202x250, 8K)

kek

Nice

>people not only can't tell the difference between people being removed from their homes to be concentrated in a camp, but then they pretend that doing illegal things shouldn't result in getting punished
>anyone that disagrees is just deluded and getting upset about things they don't properly understand because they are willfully ignorant of the facts in order to be upset
God damn, all this fucking projection and hypocrisy makes me want to live on a fucking private island.

Carlos!!

I don't get it

/thread

Attached: 1529293088790.png (340x314, 249K)

I know hard to believe 10 million are dead

Definition of a strawman:
>an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument

BASED Carlos poster

Put me in the screencap, faggots.

Attached: C1766EC8-C60C-4A82-8509-9EB87745ABC8.jpg (225x225, 14K)

cheers lad

Attached: giphy (4).gif (360x360, 2.88M)

I still mourn the 15 million murdered

Why would anyone literally gas 12 million people?

Oy vey don’t forget about the 12 million!

who the fuck drinks hot coffee with a straw?

Can you believe that some people are still denying what happend to the 12 millions?

I still cannot past the evil and dark past of the 20 million people being gassed

inflating the numbers and making it a memeh a will never make the fact that your kind killed 6 million jews at least I acknowledge this as a racist kekstani alt-righter

Leftists are idiots who think they are smarter than everyone else. This comic proves it.

Attached: 1559299595867.jpg (510x440, 69K)

Yeah the skinny people behind barbed wires really prove alot

Attached: moonm.jpg (474x417, 29K)

i do not understand
why straw

>only killed 6 million jews

OY VEY!!!! IT WAS MUCH MORE THAN THAT!!!! ANTISEMITIC BASTARD!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!! I PERSONALLY LOST FIFTEEN GRANDPARENTS IN THE HOLOCAUST. I BARELY SURVIVED THE NUMEROUS GASSINGS AT THE MANY DEATH CAMPS I VISITED.

Leftist comics are the Chick Tracts of political discourse

Sargon of Akkad is the one who makes these shitty comics? Figures.

Somebody photoshop how she got the order wrong because she's an illegal spic who can't speak english.

>6 million
60 million you racist holocaust denier

I don't even comprehend it. When was the last time a trump voter was in Starbucks? More leftist cope.

>I AM SILLY!!

Carlos! You have to go back

>Pulling people out of their homes and putting them in concentration camps
>Holding illegal invaders as you process their claims
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just isn't the same.
But what do I know, I believe that nations should be allowed to protect their borders. If Canada had done so, Quebec wouldn't have been flooded by Haitian double-refugees who disappeared into the country instead of taking the risk of going back to Haiti

The kind of retards that make these ""comics"" can't fathom any kind of life other than what they live, or are told to think on TV.
So it's either this, or they somehow being angry in a gun shop. And it's not like they know what the inside of a gun shop looks like.

Attached: BJxHNvu.jpg (552x716, 66K)

>as an alt-right sargon of akkad fan
>saw flag
Checks out.
KYS, OP.

Attached: 1553369463429.jpg (640x335, 61K)

based

Caaaarlloos

how come every leftist political cartoon is so weird and unrelatable? I can't even get mad about this because the situation is so unrealistic

WTF does this retard BS even mean?

Clumsy but effective as the best carlosposts are

after thousands of years of interaction with them, distrust of the jew has been hard coded into the european mind

lmao, upvoted

Because the events that inspire them all happen in the same place; the fucked up mind of a weirdo.

Such a disjointed comic

my fucking sides

Attached: 1552914333220.png (500x913, 230K)

gradually, they began to hate them

This doens't look like a stonetoss comic...

She's handing him a hot drink judging by the lid, why would he need or want a straw?

Attached: 1331274803183.png (500x500, 189K)

Carlitos cariño, que gracioso eres!

This, but also
>food analogy

Do you really think the vocal left can think hard enough to realize that people are bringing themselves to the ""concentration camps""? They just want to be upset, and still don't understand that likening things to nazis when they don't fit the description just lessens the impact of the word.

Carlos!

Carlos!

Attached: Krieg laughter.jpg (500x571, 57K)

>racist
>kekistani
Do yourself a favor, and don't come back here

HOW DARE YOU, VILE ANTI-SEMITE
REMEMBER THE MURDERED 18 MILLION JEWS
I MYSELF WAS GASSED 3 WHOLE TIMES
OY VEY, SUCH HORROR!

Damnit Carlos!

Exactly. The policy should be "Turn around, take your kids, and start walking the other way."

wtf? straw with coffee?

i think it's the stirrer.
but still, I usually can at least understand where this guy is going but this is incoherent

Carlos!!

Honestly, at this point, that's my idea too.
Deport all the actual wetbacks that are currently detained, and just start turning people away.
Maybe then they'd get the hint eventually and at least it would slow down.

first we get the day of the rake and then actually funny Carlos post and all from burgers. What is going on today?

RAKED

I live in California, I ask for a straw every time with a shit-eating grin on my face

Attached: 1539244314185.jpg (960x922, 171K)

Carlos!

fpbp

Literally a Nazi.

Attached: 1561591136265.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

shit reply kys

You may as well have personally pressed the start button on the holocoaster you monster