What's your thougths on Andrew Yang?

What's your thougths on Andrew Yang?

Attached: GettyImages_1092084752.0.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/75HTZYacpW8
youtu.be/T77lGTbKPzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anti-White

A complete brainlet

he rooks rike he wants mirrion dorrah

A fauxgressive with an inadequate version of UBI. Certainly not the worst candidate running though.

$2000/month for all white families would be a game changer. he's the most pro white candidate that is running, even moreso than trump

Literal spy for communist China.

I wanna sex him up

>UBI
>but not with the toughest immigration and border laws in the world

Brainlet.

I’m sorry?

>$2000/month for all white families would be a game changer. he's the most pro white candidate that is running, even moreso than trump
Whites aren't niggers who need a handout in order to exist.
Every one of his policies is anti-White.
His presence in a White nation is anti-White.
Democrats are anti-White.
Liberals are anti-White.

You're anti-White.

inbred mongloid chink, what else is there to say?

heart is in the right place, but the problem he's addressing (crisis of human meaninglessness) is so deep and fundamental, that all of his policies merely amounts to band aids

Attached: 330px-Titelblatt_12_Artikel - yellow vest.jpg (330x467, 89K)

>he's the most pro white candidate that is running, even moreso than trump

>gun ban
>5 million immigrants/yr
>free healthcare for illegals
>no detention

B-but don't worry guys he will give us $1000 a person running for office would never lie.

Another failed leftist meme.

Attached: 1505652212319.png (575x635, 256K)

>Supports massive non-White immigration into White nations
>Supports decriminalizing illegal immigration.
>Supports giving every single adult (including illegal immigrants) in the nation $12k a year
Explain how that makes him pro-White.

>we should only take care of minorities with taxes we take from white people
white people have the highest suicide rates from drug overdoses. this is largely due to many of them being out of work due to manufacturing automation. you're fucking retarded.

Attached: 1551912471157.png (633x758, 132K)

>B-but don't worry guys he will give us $1000 a person running for office would never lie.
Because we can always trust what politicians say, right? It's worked out for us so far, after all.

And? The rest of the candidates won't even try shit.

I’m sorry?

Jew serving parasites aren't whites.

Attached: Deficit.jpg (975x531, 434K)

>white people have the highest suicide rates from drug overdoses.
Thanks to this Jewified, multicultural anti-White society.

> this is largely due to many of them being out of work due to manufacturing automation.
It's largely due in part to this anti-White, increasingly non-White nation.

>you're fucking retarded.
You're the faggot supporting a candidate that wants gun control, faggot protection and mass non-White immigration.

>Jew serving parasites aren't whites.
Voting will not save the White race.

>things that hurt illegals automatically help white people
nice logic threre friendo. yeah we don't need to actually do anything for white people or listen to their struggles.
as long as we're locking up brown people we are le master race *white person dies of heroin OD in the time it took me to write this*

Attached: 1522803339974.png (781x799, 19K)

He's a Democrat, so he can go fuck himself.

>Thinks voting for an anti-White, non-White Liberal Democrat will benefit Whites in any way.
lol

and you continue to be a fucking retard. illegals don't get 12k a year, it's for citizens. the absolute state of migatards.

Attached: lolol.png (640x640, 222K)

Weak hand raiser

literally the only arguments migatards can come up with is
>muh guns muh illegals
even though Trump has deported far less people than Obama and has passed more gun control than the previous 4 presidents combined

What?

>and you continue to be a fucking retard.
Said the anti-White.

>illegals don't get 12k a year, it's for citizens.
And illegal immigrants will be given access to all federal assistance for crossing the border. Including that nigger money.

>the absolute state of migatards.
Said the race traitor.

>>muh guns muh illegals
Our firearm rights are inherent.

Illegal immigrants don't belong in this nation.

Yang also supports faggotry.

>even though Trump has deported far less people than Obama and has passed more gun control than the previous 4 presidents combined
Which is why I say voting won't save White people.

YANG GANG 2020
youtu.be/75HTZYacpW8

Attached: 1B152443-C380-4C3C-B811-6FAB3A4A4F13.jpg (632x345, 59K)

this is the state of whites right now all across the east coast.
passing out in front of their children, dying of despair because no one will help them.
you have one chance to make a meaningful difference in their lives but you're throwing it away because you're a retarded migapede. Sad!

Attached: drugmain759.jpg (759x422, 77K)

I rike him a rot. I think he is going to do marverous things for the rgbt community. gays, resbians, and radyboys need equar rights.

>this is the state of whites right now all across the east coast.
Cherry picked image with no factual basis.

>passing out in front of their children, dying of despair because no one will help them.
And you want to make the nation even more anti-White and non-White by voting for an anti-White chink.

>you have one chance to make a meaningful difference in their lives but you're throwing it away because you're a retarded migapede. Sad!
The only thing that will save Whites is the ethnostate. Voting will not save Whites.

>Which is why I say voting won't save White people.

>no goy dont vote! your stupid goy vote doesn't count! just don't vote!

Attached: 1553686455078.png (660x1010, 533K)

Have you considered maybe that means whites like you aren’t worth saving? What do you contribute to the people around you and in the world? Nothing, right?

Attached: BCB4EC42-BDBC-4CD1-9AED-11867EC91BE4.jpg (750x750, 60K)

Attached: Astroturf fail.png (702x182, 24K)

please let me know when Trump deports all the illegals, oh that's right, he can't because it's not logistically possible to deport 13 million people you fucking retard.

and the whole gun thing is that you're just bitching about filling out a few forms, everyone gets grandfathered into the new system even if you have an unregistered firearm.
Norway has very strict gun laws. you don't see them chimping out just because they have to abide some commonsense laws for a fucking Gun that can Kill People.

Hes technically the only democrat running on a platform and not appeal to emotion. However he also has to succumb into peer pressure to appeal to voters so hes pretty much fucked as the first debates showed.

Norway doesn't have the 2nd amendment, nor a 10% negro population.

Attached: 1761773587553.jpg (360x394, 135K)

yeah because their gun culture revolves around actually respecting their firearms and not a bunch of wiggers shooting sodacans in their backyard who think they can shoot down an F22 if the tyrannical government wants to come kill them

It's not whites shooting soda cans that's the problem. It's nigs shooting nigs. Negro culture is the problem, not white gun culture.

Attached: Gun Homicide by Race.png (513x463, 97K)

Attached: 1553665963359.png (1043x692, 962K)

It’s poor people idiot. Poverty is not brown people only, just disproportionate. Please take a second to think. Guess who is becoming increasingly low class AND more violent? White people, of any political affiliation. It’s not black people making you poor, literally look at your government and businesses.

Attached: 7EDB4BB0-CD53-4761-9214-8E5BD6108E39.jpg (866x1776, 229K)

Don't like him. He's a Silicon Valley douchebag and UBI will lead to everything getting more expensive, to a degree that most people will be worse off economically.
>inb4 "inflation only happens when you increase total money supply", if you can't explain why this is true then you're just repeating talking points

>It’s poor people idiot.
No it's not, it's negros.

Attached: Rich black vs poor white crime stats.jpg (1024x953, 170K)

price is determined by inventory. if someone has a bunch of shit they can't sell then they reduce the price because nothing will eat up profit margins faster than unsold inventory.
so in your fantasy world where everything is too expensive because everyone has too much money and no one's buying anything, what will happen to the unsold products? they go down in price.

Attached: abilene-father-son-shooting-ftd.jpg (770x513, 44K)

>mfw the "Yang Gang" meme was an abject failure because all it takes is one Yang thread for all the discord trannies to self-contain themselves and sequester their bullshit from the rest of the board
>turns out they're even more autistic and argumentative than gamers

Attached: Yuzuki.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

Sells welfare to white niggers. Will lose.

Do you to dig into those statistics with more? Like how the majority of those homicides are partner and family crimes? How about committing homicide is disproportionate to young males, you think that doesn’t mean anything? How about how white men kill their female partners more than black men? Like we could go at this for days. You and I both know there are reasons why blacks in america are where they are. And we also know it’s not fucking 2008 anymore. Just admit you’re ugly and poor and could improve your life if you got a $1000/month and join the yang gang

Attached: AA8DCF1D-F0B8-468D-9522-8FBF0DE3A615.jpg (1125x1357, 821K)

Only brainlets would forego 1000 dollars a month to help out israel

Yes, if they can't sell then they reduce the price. If they CAN sell, they increase the price. Giving everybody extra money means that more goods can be sold, hence prices will go up. Hell, in the major cities, rent increases alone will eat up most of the $1000.

You aren’t very smart are you? Looks like you’ll need that $1000 then buddy

Attached: 1D5C78D1-6C1D-4685-8EA3-23866802EC67.jpg (1125x1665, 1.15M)

What am I wrong about? You don't think if everyone gets an extra monthly $1000 there won't be a fuckton of millenials who go
>oh boy, I can finally afford to live in new york city!
What do you think will happen to rents when demand for housing skyrockets?

>everyone will move to NYC with $1000 which won't even cover half of rent
just stop.

Attached: 1506837718154.png (483x470, 184K)

>You and I both know there are reasons why blacks in america are where they are
Correct. Low IQ and impulse control, just like their east African counterparts.

Attached: Crime stats7.png (1023x653, 271K)

Not what I said. What was I incorrect about in my reply to you?

Yang gang likes math, right? Here's a problem for you. Say that everybody gets an extra $1000 a month. Imagine that this causes average prices to rise by 30%. At what annual salary does this mean you are worse off financially?

Attached: d8I215Ry.png (592x594, 333K)

Attached: yCkTv7.png (898x538, 308K)

Attached: 34ciMJG.jpg (1024x682, 82K)

Attached: po3C62sD.png (1024x553, 663K)

Why is he even trying to help American society.
He isn't even recognized as a real American anyways.

I tell ya, Asian Americans are the most retarded cucks out there.
They are put at disadvantage from entering higher education and still take it without much protest and the list goes one surely.

Yang's father is a pathetic traitor. He should have helped the Taiwanese if not Chinese with his inventions that lead to patents.
Instead he gifted them to Americunts.

you're assuming the supply of goods is constant, so "if more people are buying goods then the prices will go up from increased demand".
when really if you divide the $1000 between everything people have to buy in a month there is very little room for companies to price gouge
there is still competition in the market, if all the companies try to raise prices then just 1 company has to keep their prices the same and then they get 100% of the market share.

also more people will be able to start businesses with the extra $1000 to compete with these "higher prices".
there is also evidence that a basic income in Kuwait caused deflation of their currency, they started doing one in 2011 and their CPI has gone down ever since

Attached: kuwait-inflation-cpi.png (637x312, 61K)

Yang literally says he's giving all illegals amnesty and stopping deportations. He also raised his hand, along with all the other democrats, when asked if he would give illegals free health care.

Attached: qb2hY3T.jpg (1422x2735, 251K)

Attached: 8y7p08x.png (625x579, 134K)

He's a chinese spy, fuck Yang and fuck Chinese subhuman vermin.

None

Kuwait stopped doing UBI in 2012, yes?

Chinese spy

Based bug man that will give whites $1000 a month
I’m voting Yang no matter what

Attached: 59240177-5A87-4285-BD27-CAE69A618D69.jpg (715x767, 72K)

>waaaaa muh illegals muh jews
you only focus on hurting your enemies and not how you can help your fellow man. this is the biggest thing holding back whites.

LOL you just got exposed. You didn't even vote for Trump.

Attached: 5Gho8O.jpg (700x822, 254K)

Attached: 94F5DB20-0799-4054-8037-145930FDA912.jpg (500x597, 82K)

i did vote for trump. and i am voting for yang, suck it migapede.

Can you explain why inflation is only "caused by creating new money" or are you just parroting talking points?

Also, answer my math problem. It's not that hard even for a yanggang

youtu.be/T77lGTbKPzQ
Yang supporters are high energy

LOL no you didn't.

You're not even white.

Attached: MJmTac.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Why did you vote for Trump?

absolutely 100% this