Conservatives Don't realize Social Justice is about Smashing Puss

I don't really give a fuck about politics but I joined a feminist organization, promote diversity and attend LGBT rallies, and identify as a male feminist and ally. Why? Do I can smash puss. I only recently started doing this so I'm still a virgin but once some of these girls I hang out with and attend campus rallies with realize how racist and right wing their boyfriends are, they are all going to turn to me since I'm the most tolerant and progressive. In this sense conservatives are cucks to me

>pic related is a male feminist

Attached: 1_fnvWL3IFZopN1xgV5hViwA.jpg (564x841, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_principle
youtube.com/watch?v=hu1Z_1wQYxs
youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This, is how rapists are forged...

How? How does this forge rapists

>Conservatives Don't realize Social Justice is about Smashing Puss
Say SJW beta orbiters

Pussy is overrated

t. old guy

This. Some guys are just such losers. Fucking women makes them feel like they are more of a man. Pathetic really.

The reality is pic related. Behold the eternal beta orbiter. You know how rape awareness PSAs will always say that the overwhelming majority of rapes are committed by someone you already know such as a friend or acquaintance? This is who they’re talking about.

Attached: 77B00E09-A1C8-4572-A9AA-ABD61B9D36A5.jpg (1024x837, 168K)

Wrong. Women are actually attracted to men when they're unapologetic assholes on social justice. You just have to be Alpha enough to pull it off, otherwise they'll think you're an edgy loser.

What the fuck is this
>t. shitstain
Meme that's been going on?
Is that supposed to be a middle finger?
The fucks going on, I can't keep up with these zoomer me mes

>You know how rape awareness PSAs will always say that the overwhelming majority of rapes are committed by someone you already know such as a friend or acquaintance? This is who they’re talking about.

All 100% true. It's often just buyer's remorse after the fact. She hates herself for letting her beta orbiter fuck her the next morning, so she then just cries rape.

Is Bendydick Cuminbach a virgin? Serious question

You really have to go back

lurk
more
faggot

They don't want femenisized men. They want chad alpha white dick.

>if i listen to women, they'll let me fuck them!
not only a sellout but a pussy bitch

Exactly

Attached: 50B1A997-B818-499D-BDE5-963170686ED0.jpg (660x725, 88K)

LARPing as a liberal will get you the lowest grade of pussy. You'll end up getting sloppy eighths from some polynamorous BPD-ridden post-punk girl with short hair who's getting plowed by a wookie she met at a rave.

Liberal cvcks tend to be hispters or antifa crusties today. Yesterday they were the emo kids of the early 2000's bullshitting their way into a girl's pants by dressing like a girl. The held onto this same mentality, doing what the girls want, and now it backfired where they now think pretending to be a cvck will get them laid only to, well, get cvcked.

Are we really going to make threads about South Park episodes now?

We've known this since before Jow Forums.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_principle

How about you put at least some semblance of effort into your shitposting?
Is that too much to ask?

Why not?
It's a political show, and you get more substance out of South Park than out of mainstream news or some shitposter

go back nigger. Find some other reddit

Solid

Attached: E82A64D4-4F93-436C-9786-A982DE10C184.jpg (370x246, 22K)

what was his name again Jow Forums?

>I'm still a virgin
have sex

No, no it's not.

Bait but ur a faggot who's now owned by women mkay sweetie. Like a stupid dog at the beck and call of a woman, pathetic.

Attached: 1560738051125.jpg (1024x589, 202K)

It will work as long as you don't lay it on too thick. They aren't going to bang the betas wearing pussy hats and crying about the patriarchy. They are going to bang the buff guys trying to fight anyone that performs a microaggression against women or minorities. So be a feminist, but constantly display toxic masculinity.

If they were attracted to you they would have slept with you already no matter what you thought.
You will never have sex and are destined to be a loser incel pedo pseudo rapist forever.

When you realize how disgusted women are by you, but think they owe you something anyways.

>only recently started doing this so I'm still a virgin but once some of these girls I hang out with and attend campus rallies with realize how racist and right wing their boyfriends are, they are all going to turn to me since I'm the most tolerant and progressive.
Very nice.
Well done.
I commend your shitposting user.

Why are their tactics so awful? Anyone know?

Attached: Old-rapper.jpg (700x464, 32K)

have sex
The thread

And this is how a beta orbiter, serial killer rapist was born....

He looks like a inuit

And yet theyre rather fucking with their racist boyfriends than with you, you worthless subhuman cucknigger.

Attached: 21751739_10212361165736773_4563015523345673198_n.jpg (720x720, 53K)

we already know weak men enable feminism. next

Attached: 1548797948987.jpg (960x960, 127K)

you are the worst kind of human.
motivated by nothing more than satisfying your genitals.
you are nothing more than an animal and should be treated as such

Why are their tactics so awful? Is it meant to be some reverse psychology shit, or are they just fishing and taking notes?

Attached: istockphoto-155385137-612x612.jpg (612x408, 30K)

women will never fuck you for what you believe in
they only care about looks, money, and power

Attached: feminist theory4.png (622x758, 218K)

But in reality its only the right wingers getting pussy and you beta kuck losers get nothing

sad existence to be a sjw

Women always do what society taught them to do. If you teach them that, then that's what you get, consumerism.

You really, really don't understand women.

>promote diversity and attend LGBT rallies

youtube.com/watch?v=hu1Z_1wQYxs

Attached: jew covers.jpg (1778x726, 505K)

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg

>just let (((them))) conquer you
They'll throw you a crumb of pussy...

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_lo7kqjrrxf386qleflz9h.jpg (830x1024, 153K)

nice pasta