FUGLY

I cant help but notice that leftists are often very unattractive and I'm wondering, are leftists ugly because they're leftists or leftists because they're ugly? Please discuss and post ugly lefties.

Attached: D-SLfQWWwAEfaT1.jpg (1536x2048, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hu1Z_1wQYxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: download (8).jpg (316x160, 9K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (193x261, 9K)

they are leftist due to bad genetics. Those with bad genetics can't thrive on their own in the world without handouts, hence the leftism. also typically ugly and many feature a buglike appearance. Their buglike features arise because they aren't strong enough genetically to resist being transformed by the modern industrialized high chemical load in society.

Leftists are unattractive anywhere. there was a study done that states that basically ugly people don't get the attention they would like to get from people as they grow up, so they rage against the machine basically and against those same people that they are certain are on the right, and they are right because those people don't want to associate themselves with these lunatics who are also disgusting. (when ugly is also evil, classic).

basically it's natural selection at work.

ugly inside. ugly outside.

Not all leftists are ugly. However, the pretty ones became corrupted by the ugly ones.

Cute pastel gamer girl with BPD and a pixie cut? She's now a lefty in a poly relationship with an antifa wookie she met at a rave, because peer pressure got to her by ugly kikes and dykes.

If this mental midget faggot threw that on me, I promise you every single piece of body piercing on him would be yanked out and he'd be a screaming crying whining mess. His face look really punchable too, I'm outright amazed some people keep there composure this well with these hysterical sub-creatures screaming propaganda.

>I cant help but notice that leftists are often very unattractive
youtube.com/watch?v=hu1Z_1wQYxs

Attached: 35738.jpg (595x581, 87K)

Ghee, i wonder who could be behind this.
Also why am I banned?
/banned says im not but clover says I am.

Attached: 20190630_174748.jpg (509x580, 149K)

Test

Cool I have 2 ids now.

You can't make yourself more pretty, but it you keep yourself in shape by keeping your body and mind healthy, well functioning and clean, you will still be far more attractive than if you won't.
Leftism explicitly encourages people to not do that.

>are leftists ugly because they're leftists or leftists because they're ugly?
Both.

They're ugly creatures that devolve into even uglier entities as they devote themselves more and more to their ideology.

left and right are the same shit, just because they dye their hair or have a shitty hairstyle doesn't really change their features

That's a man

Leftism is for undesirable depressed spinster old hags and neutered soibois that can't compete in the free market.

Leftists are generally part of the recessive gene pool. Its gods way of pruning the family tree. However some people in power thought it would be fun to give leftists some power to divide and conquer. There is no reasoning with retardation. Extreme leftists need to be institutionalized. Not normalized.

They think ugly means unique
Piercings tattoos hair even their overall body shape/size to them is a badge of honor & claiming their uniqueness that differs them(it doesn’t ) and therefore supposedly they get hated for looking like that so they fall on it as a crutch
“pPPeople be makingfun of mmme” so they all group together like ugly half shaved blue haired fat sheep

100% correct. Everything they hate is rooted in deep seated feelings of inferiority and rejection due to inadequacy. Examples
>Not attractive?
FUCK YOUR BEAUTY STANDARDS
>Morbidly obese?
HEALTHY AT ANY SIZE
>Chad not giving you the time of day?
TOXIC MASCULINITY! SMASH THE PATRIARCHY
>Raised by a single mother?
MONOGAMY IS OVERRATED
>Gender studies degree not raking in the cash?
SEXISM! MUH FUGGIN WAGE GAP

They loathe what they know they can’t be, have, or live up to. It’s the jealous poor kid who knows they can’t afford the cool new toy you have so they break it just so you can’t have it either. It’s pitiful

Attached: 83145351-11F8-4762-A69C-0731EE6EB037.jpg (750x994, 87K)

this

pic unrelated is eye bleach

Attached: 1470676178978.jpg (2500x3750, 3.52M)

Yes that's what I meant. They can be pretty (potentially) yet still be unattractive

They also grew up almost entirely without real struggles. They live in comfort and never have to worry about bills or food or rent.

Their view of the world is seen through a lens of 1st world decadence and they fundamentally cannot understand what it's like living in someone else's shoes.

the hairy legs on the left.

have you ever been up close with one of these hambeasts? i don't think they brush their teeth

Please, no more.

Attached: unsee.jpg (640x480, 59K)

most celebrities are good looking and leftist. meanwhile picrel is what right wing cucks generally look like

Attached: 1561512113449.jpg (3600x2400, 831K)

I'd do them all!

Someone call the number 902-5430 that's on her arm...

What are the area codes for that fagland?

Nice key tattoo

This is a major component as well. “Bellybutton lint examiners” as my grandfather used to call them. They’ve never experienced real hardship or any consequences for their behavior and choices. It’s a dangerous combo to be a narcissist with an inferiority complex.

They really are ugly and they mutilate their face/bodies to appear even uglier. I've noticed most leftists have some sort of deformity to boot.

leftist because ugly, good looking people don't get involved with this shit. Good looking people get attention because of their good looks, not their edgy jarring appearance.

For the love of humanity some of you fucking Incels need to take one for the team!! Please go fuck these disgusting creatures. Please please please. They're just acting out because they dont think they can get laid. Please just fuck them until they get their confidence.

The numbers are for bail-bonsmen or lawyers, they write them on their arms before rallies, then if they get arrested they know who to call.

Duh, they're also poor, mutilated and stupid. Why do you think they want the government to equalize everything and force you to suck her dick, because they're life's winners?

I often think this is the case -not so much as regards looks (although the correlation is noted) but general mental strength and willingness to work. If you are confident you can succeed on your own you don't need state hand outs and resent carrying the freeloaders. I don't see blind or crippled people freeloaders and I happily pay taxes to support them- but I do see lazy people and those unwilling to work when they are capable of doing so as excess baggage.

they are leftists because they're ugly. they were friendless misfit losers throughout childhood and banded together in young adulthood. communism has always appealed to the bottom-of-the-barrel disaffected youth. they are not intelligent as they go out of their way to make themselves easily identifiable for us to round up when the time comes

Attached: trumpnottheirprez.jpg (700x726, 91K)

Because they are ugly and refuse to change it. A little effort would give them all a better disposition but they are swayed by things like fat acceptance and deconstruction. Everything a leftist does is ugly for instance look at their art, all of it is postmodern crap and scribbles. Look at their buildings, always some sort of ugly monstrosity that doesn't fit in. Their bodies are always either pierced, tattooed, or fat/skinny and they dress in rags. Always ugly.

I can cherry pic too
*cough* sarah sanders

Attached: opfaggot.jpg (685x474, 60K)

nterdastin

Literally that's just a bunch of white kids tho. Look perfectly normal, if not a bit skinny, but modern technology and boomer parents are easily to blame. OPs pic is literal subhuman nonsense.
Also celebs are leftist because there's shill money in it for them, duh

people with bad genetics think they are oppressed, which is kind of true, but instead of turning to self improvement they turn to revenge so they can bring everyone down to their level

These teef cannot be unseen.

Attached: Teef.jpg (819x1255, 167K)

>unattractive
>ugly
>ugly
That's an anti Semitic canard, sir.

Attached: le communist face.jpg (444x612, 94K)

>902-5430
what did xhe mean by this?

Arent those trannys?

leftism is an ideology of ugliness

It’s so they can try to make it out like they chose to be ugly

stop being stupid. most people are ugly, period. left right center whatever. it's a world of average or ugly fucks

It’s not cherry picking if overwhelming evidence supports it, uggo.

Attached: DB4CF778-5C06-4685-9D60-ED2F4656CB8D.jpg (750x890, 81K)

lmao hi ugly

ATOMIC REDPILL: they're not ugly because they're feminists, leftists, lesbians, punk rockers, or antifa. They're ugly because white girls age like shit.

It's a global trend.

Attached: feministas.jpg (601x768, 626K)

Pentagram means Satan is behind this.

Attached: 1561596429801.png (536x593, 130K)