Vladimir Putin ‘wants to regain Finland’ for Russia, adviser says

archive.is/yXZhp

>Mr Putin moves to ‘protect what belongs to him and his predecessors’

Attached: 1553801503830.jpg (996x776, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iROERfb3qcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave benis land alone

Attached: 1484278580266.jpg (600x450, 18K)

this is fucking bad. Russia shouldnt do this unironically. Finland's economic system and quality of life for people is doing well and shouldby be annexed.

fucking based. get those mongols, their women are ready and willing to be taken by he superior Rus cock

shouldn't*

>March 2014

Attached: 1555595500258.jpg (4800x6046, 3.26M)

Ples no buli Binnland

Attached: sadhelper.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

these kinds of plans take at least 10 years to pull off so we are halfway there my dude

Ohnononono

Russia is going to make Finland Mongolian

nah. fuck those mongols. they are cringe inbreeds.

I've always thought Finland should pull an Israel and get nuclear weapons. It would guarantee eternal peace between us and Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=iROERfb3qcM

cringe af. also 7.31 s

pretty sure they've moved to a bit-by-bit strategy where they just sell everything away and we're owned by outsiders but it's kept quiet

>Today ona beyonde the prrress chanuuul

Attached: vuohensilta-lauri-image.jpg (300x300, 12K)

What for? Finland is just a frozen shithole with 0 resources. Russia can't even populate its resources rich Siberia which has a better climate than Finland and is currently risking losing it to chinks. Without Siberian oil, minerals, rare earth metals, gems, wood and freshwater, Russia will be worse than third world tier.

Finland's economic system is being in the EU. It's worth jackshit without German and French money and tech sectors.

It is called honor but you wouldn't understand that lolbertarian

they have wood and memes

Russia is far more Mongolian than Finland.

What are you, a sandnigger?

>finland enslaved by putin to only manufacture wooden spurdos

>belongs to him and his predecessors
fake news

Good riddance

Attached: 1561151201713.png (500x500, 37K)

It has human capital.

Joining with russia is literally the only way to save Finland from the queers and muzzies.

Attached: 1561429708171.jpg (750x500, 48K)

Finns have strong tech sector.

Holy fuck we need to militarize the Baltic and North Sea even further Cold War 2.5 when fellow whites?

>30 march 2014
Fake. Ignore.

arent russians white though?

Kek no

why not?

their embassy posted some jew shit recently here as well. looks like they just can't live and let live.
they managed to antagonize the few people here like myself who saw russia as a countereeight to the globohomo machine.
thanks for the wakeup call vlad.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GUYS HE ONLY POSTED A ONE WORD RESPONSE! SEE HOW COOL AND ABOVE IT ALL HE IS! YIKES OOF WEW LAD DAMN SON!
Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked. I hope you are destroyed. I want you to be raped, I hate you so much. Fuck you, with every fiber of my being fuck you. Stop posting like fucking girls on this board. Stop responding with one word comments like "yikes" or "oof." This shit is fucking infuriating and it's been going on for way to fucking long.
>"b-but I was just talking like a girl ironically"
Oh yeah, and I dressed your dad up in a wig and fucked him up the ass "ironically." Wow so funny am I right? What irony! Stop ruining this fucking board with this fucking yikes bullshit. Nobody is better for having read a single word comment just saying yikes. That bandwidth could have gone to something better, the net negative value of your comment is such that it is actively destroying the internet one bit at a time. Maybe those pixels that would have been used to say "yikes" on your screen could go to a more worthy cause, like reddit or a facebook group!
>"yik-"
No stop right fucking there. I no you're going to comment back with "yikes," I know you just can't get enough of that retarded shit. I want you to know you're disappointing everybody right now with everything you say. Get fucked. Nobody comes here so they can see the word "yikes" unaccompanied by anything else. If that were the case, they could just get a marker and some paper and write "yikes" on their own time. Leave it by their computer maybe. Fuck you and your yikes.
>"please, st-stop being mean to me"
Then fix your life. Fix how you comment. Maybe fix what sites you go to. Stop with this yikes crap that's just fucking irritating.
Remember this: nobody wants, nobody likes, yikes yikes yikes

seethe

A greater war between Russia and Europe over Russians lost territories seems inevitable.

I dont get it why does Russia always fuck with Finland? They did it in the 1900s, now they’re doing it again. Could someone explain why?

Attached: 5476ECE9-C262-4EA4-9E0C-31CA1CA3CF03.png (741x568, 29K)

Calm down burgerbro. Step back and gaze at the wall of sperg you just created.

Deep in the tombs of Lemminkäisen Temppeli, in Sipoo, there is an ancient artefact sought by many. In this tomb, there are tombs going back tens of thousands of years, and the Proto-Finnic kings of Atlantis are buried there along with some of their highly advanced technology. Legend has it, the Sampo was never lost but is indeed buried here along with the kings. Putin wants the Sampo.