How are Jews not the master race? They rule the world through sheer intellect alone

How are Jews not the master race? They rule the world through sheer intellect alone

Attached: Weak.png (646x580, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are ticks the masters of their hosts?

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Being a master involves kindness. Exploiting the empathy of others does not make a master, just a dick. The Master race could dissolve these kikes if they wanted to. Just a matter of time for the next round.

> Jewish power is the power to suppress discussion on Jewish power. ~~ Gilad Atzmon

they are. they're the highest earning, most educated far surpassing asians, and a very small population to boot bc jealous haters are always trying to take them down.

>The Master race could dissolve these kikes if they wanted to. Just a matter of time for the next round.
>Just a matter of time for the next round.
>next round.

don't think its going to be that easy goyim, don't grow to arrogant lest you make the same mistake we do.

..ruling over a horde of sheeps only makes you the master of sheeps.

Attached: 1550252055823.png (720x740, 740K)

my wife is jew and I'm not rich and nor do i care about gentile materialism.

what a epic waste of time greed is.

How can jews be the master race, when they aren’t even human to begin with? Checkmate kike

Europeans are even worse than the Jews on that aspect.

Attached: Imperialism.png (1271x845, 261K)

Parasites are not superior to their hosts. Kikes wouldn’t be the “masters” of anything without whites unwittingly doing their bidding.

Im sick of all this retards crying about imperialism bad.

I'm inKlein'd to agree

Fuck you Neo-Kike. I don't care if you're sick of it. It's the truth. Whites are as big leaches on this world as Kikes. When the day of the rope comes; Whites will hang next to their masters.

Just remember, if we get off this planet the Jews start to lose their power. In space they are no longer the chosen people, Earth is their domain. And if we ever discover life out there then they completely lose their status because god will either be proved to not exist or to be something entirely different than what they claim. Plus they lose their victim status, since no other civilization in the universe would give a shit about their 6 gorillion, and has probably faced far worse disasters of their own. Now do you see why Jews reeeeaally don't want us to succeed at space travel?

2019 honestly believing only Jews are bad this is what retards actually believe

>Whites are as big leaches
its not my fault your too stupid gentile to get better and bigger in fact your country was at its fastest growth during the imperial era.

read a book dummy you non whites are the stupidest cockroches around its all built for you so you can wobble that big fat ass up the steps

and you get our tax to feed that fat ass.
so ungrateful kids are these days
this.

That's the whole point. If all you're good at is being smart then that just makes you an ugly sneak.

>Whites are leeches because of something their ancestors did 300 years ago

No role whatever in the dominant rising powers of Asia.

Absent US aid Israel doesnt have sufficient army to defend itslef.

They run the world through pure nepotism and a lack of morals, not intellect.

how do Jews control niggers and chinks? you only sabotage white people. that isn't ruling the world.

Attached: 0000000000000.jpg (500x709, 94K)

space isn't real dipshit. It's a fabrication to keep people pacified

So, you wanted to be born as a native American instead? Stupid mutt. Do you honestly think that Europe should've left America alone?

Why do you post this thread every week when all that happens is that you get made fun of

Europeans were nothing in comparison to the Chinese, Indians, Persians, Aztects, etc. The only reason you conquered the world is because you're genetically programmed to be hiveminded worshipers--whether the ones you worship are Jews, Masons, Catholics, or whatever. Even the Chinese are less brainwashed than the average American & European.

No, but you share their genetics, and their predispositions. Read a history book sometime, it's the same thing over and over again: Whites going into a foreign land, dividing the local population, make pacts with select forces, fuel inter-ethnic conflict, break the treaty, and enslave the few remaining. I might have empathy for Whites, since it's not their fault that God made them this way; but at the end of the day a snake is a snake, and if it's a threat to you, it needs to be dealt with.

Attached: Cleon (3).jpg (700x699, 315K)

we're not a race, we're an ancient dick cutting cult

Go neck yourself, you self-hating faggot; I bet your deluded enough to think your H'white despite living in S.America. Thank your lucky stars that you're just tan enough to escape the upcoming purge.

Attached: William Bouguereau - Dante and Virgile.jpg (1803x2261, 3.05M)

Attached: 97750266.jpg (898x1124, 130K)