Is it me or are Antifa being kind of Chad-ly right now

Is it me or are Antifa being kind of Chad-ly right now

We can sit back and say theyre dumb for taking action but at the end of the day their goals are being achieved. Actual section needs to be taken, instead of sending civnat e-celebs to get beat up

Attached: 1561944015038.jpg (853x775, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpUqpLh0iRw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio)
archive.is/5cdGX
archive.is/F1z5R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it me or are kikes super desperate sso they keep spamming antifa threads? Fuck off kike.

go be a jew somewhere else

Just you schitzo

Tell them to do this at a 2nd amendment rally.

would be more "CHAD-LY" if they started blowing them selves up just like the muzzies

Attached: D-Twxt9X4AE7RTj.jpg large.jpg (750x743, 105K)

>the henchmen of the elite are getting uppity as the Government corruption in their favor is getting more explicit
>psychopath professor not spending a day in jail
>400 years for commie whale's heart attack
Shit like this. Keeps on happening.
It's not about chadliness, it's about permission.
They have explicit permission from Democrats that there are no bounds.

The FBI and the CIA are on their side. Right wingers have nobody except pandering to Israel, as usual.

They're literally creating Trump voters. Antifa-style violence only works in certain contexts and this is not one of them.

Attached: file.jpg (1078x1346, 245K)

George Soros will die soon.

You're extremely low IQ.

Normal people with 401ks will see leftists doing this and instantly condemn everyone on the left, including their politicians.

FUCK MAN WHAT WAS LARS THINKING!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QpUqpLh0iRw

Gotta feel sorry for this guy. It goes to show there are many men who understand the truth yet cannot speak it well at least he spoke it in this case even if accidentally. Then he tries to back out with a final solution joke.

no i want this as soon as they kill someone we can have open season on all commies and man do i wana see some dead commies

I hate meme flags but this

Helicopter rides as soon as they kill someone

sage

No u homo. Chadly would be to pull this shit in a white conservative area, with folks who hate Commie shitlibs & good gun laws.

Dumb nigger. The establishment has always been far right.
In fact, the CIA was the first supporter of the right in Europe. They literally false flagged supposed leftist terror attacks while they were committed by CIA/secret service agents.(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio) Good goy, employee of the month! maybe you'll get a 1% raise if you keep behaving well.

Attached: b-but teh jews are teh enemy.jpg (530x570, 65K)

This is one battle that we are the best at. There is enough concentrated autism on this site to figure out every one of these faggots that are starting shit.

Attached: scared antifa.jpg (870x471, 118K)

Attached: F4F83717-C221-41C4-BC0B-B3243C958662.png (677x940, 504K)

Attached: 2424EF55-DA9E-4BD0-9F40-CB760A65028B.jpg (1024x857, 73K)

Fuck off. All of you, just fuck off. Stop trying to encourage people to escalate shit and throw their lives away.

Here you go senpai.

archive.is/5cdGX
archive.is/F1z5R

Attached: 486B4F17-08F2-4C7E-8C42-AA30CF919A79.jpg (1089x1515, 779K)

Just special snowflakes getting out of gender studies class.

The faggot Proud boys fucked them up to much and so had to be shut down. They wont shut down anti fa

>supporting communists
>communism was created by kikes

Attached: how to respond to shill threads.png (851x721, 231K)

The establishment has been pro-corporatist, and will use any available tools (or develop its own) toward that end. To cite one example, the establishment supports open borders on behalf of the corporate oligarchies. And now, suddenly, American "leftists" also support open borders. That's kind of weird. They didn't used to do that...

Modern American "leftists" are openly supporting corporatist and neoliberal goals, so of course they have the system's protection and endorsement.

Attached: Edward Abbey quote.jpg (850x400, 32K)

Nope. Still faggots

What's the legality of wearing armor to a rally? I know there's restrictions on masks, but a face shield with goggles should protect against truly permanent damage. Although, I'd also like to see the antifags get bloodied, I'm sick of their shit.

Antifa members are just getting closer and closer to being deported for being antifa

Considering how much they get their asses kicked versus the few times they ambush someone (sometimes themselves lol)
No, they're total faggots.

You are the real MvP, user.

Attached: anonymous.jpg (750x600, 49K)

Kike confirmed. Thanks.

This identity politics we are seeing lately, was created by (((them))), in order to stop occupy wallstreet/tea party movements from joining forces against the true enemy. All of this started around 2012, as a response to the protests against (((them))) that were going on back then.

>their goals are being achieved
What goals? Communism? Nope. More lawlessness? Nope. They don't even really know what they want, other than more lacy women's underwear to put on before going out to "bash the fash", they're just mercenaries who stir up shit and usually get the crap kicked out of them 4/5 times they start their skirmishes.
Let them throw acid on someone, it'll finally get them labeled as terrorists and we can then jail anyone for openly admitting to being part of their shitty group of faggy retards. I'm cool with taking a few Ls in order to ensure they're put in check forever, what a bunch of weak ass cunts they are for not ever being able to "win" a battle without cheap tactics like this.

Attached: 1504037617603.jpg (1484x1933, 143K)

looking from here it looks like things have escalated already and the right is letting this little shits beat them up instead of fighting back...

kike

>can't even spell schizo correctly
I though kikes were supposed to be smart, what happened?

Normal people believe what they see on TV, so half of them now think they are literately fighting nazis in WW2 occupied France

Attached: snaggle tooth brit.png (498x382, 311K)

I hope they step up the violence.

Attached: 1554355000510.jpg (540x281, 29K)

Yeah like when we allied with communists to defeat fascists, it was definitely far right.

They are protected by the police and legal system, it's just a form of state sanctioned terrorism at this point.

Hope they do. Something like that will end with gun shots and the start of major change

ANTIFA, GAYSTOPO, BAMN: STAY OUT OF UTAH!!! THIS IS PROTECTED SOIL!!!

Methinks everything involving ‘antifa’ nowadays is a psyop. Coercion by putting on these little plays. Even the Boston antifa people turned out totally fake.

I'm surprise non of the antifags haven't been stabbed in the heart like that one guy on the subway in Germany I think.

>posting this meme as you anonymously post on an image board

>their goals are being achieved.
And those are?

>antifa
>chadly
They’re little bitches that are, admittedly, starting to use some intelligent assault tactics.

Every video of them interacting with a real man ends up with antifa going to a hospital.

These people are evil.

You all need to arm up and start dropping them if you want to get anywhere.

nice source faggot

attacking individuals who are defenseless with 10+ people is the EXACT OPPOSITE of a chad.

wow it'd be a shame if the minecraft server hypothetically crafted weapons of mass destructions to btfo of pantifas. it would be a bigger shame if someone were to successfully infiltrate your server, and grief you with fire. greeting fren!

Attached: 1560887980077.webm (230x412, 2.22M)

God I hope leftists cucks really start nomalizing political violence worldwide beating up trany commies becomes wide spread

They are emboldened by the inaction of the MSM and (((authorities))). It would take a show of force to quiver their lips. As is, though, they are losing. They don't have terrible optics because of the lack of media coverage but it probably moves the needle

>chad
lol no

Report the FBI asap.

Chads don't attack people from behind.
Faggots do

Attached: NGO.jpg (1804x992, 454K)

I, for one, believe only in peaceful dialogue.

*crickets*

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x583, 171K)

TIME FOR WAR!

Attached: tanya-the-evil-wallpaper-8.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Attached: 2CF46742-C333-430F-AC26-156D3118E250.jpg (625x390, 35K)

They are so dumb. This problem will sort itself out.

if i show the jews that im being called a jew enough on 4-chan, can I join their ranks and get that sweet pot of gold all jews get

thats good, keep your sights and aspirations low

All the shit they're pulling will lead to normies being 100% okay with us hunting antifa for sport. Sit back and let them tie their own noose.

Attached: 36048283_10155746561148753_828871191400808448_n.jpg (719x720, 135K)

>All the shit they're pulling will lead to normies being 100% okay with us hunting antifa for sport

no, it won't. Boomers just want everyone to be sedated and play along with globohomo because they still want to collect social security

>only attacks in large groups
>covers faces because they’re scared they’ll be discovered
Yeah, total chads there

No, all the 3 letter organizations want to do is keep tabs on nationalists so they can infiltrate them.

They're retarded, and will lead to the rise of the next Hitler, like they did the previous one

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-P046279,_Berlin,_Liebknecht-Haus_am_Bülowplatz.jpg (220x136, 14K)