He is over 25

>he is over 25
>he plays videogames
>he watches anime
>he doesn't have a family, a car and a full time job
This is the reason why the West is in the state that it is

Attached: 1561785017315.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sExTt4j69zI&list=PLWXQdJ1_d0vSjucEydlB3-KlZXTH-Qked
counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>west

HE HAS NO EYES WITH WHICH TO SEE

Thank god I'm not western, back to playing weeaboo vidya

>not jews
>not jews
>not jews
>not jews
>I'm a jew and I 'm the reason why the west is (((collapsing)))

This and based

>he is over 30
>he drinks every evening, or at least every friday, and has a flappy beer belly, also can't go a few hours without smoking
>he watches TV and football
>he has a slut wife and he takes care of his wifes children, has a hatchback car, and he is a wagecuck
>he has a shitton of credit debt
>he will not rebel and will not resist no matter what, and he will always cooperate with the feds, says he has too much to lose
This is the reason why everything is in the state that it is.

Attached: 1539201237518.png (388x389, 66K)

Is that the guy from red letter media?

maybe all three rather than just one singular reason

youtube.com/watch?v=sExTt4j69zI&list=PLWXQdJ1_d0vSjucEydlB3-KlZXTH-Qked

noo dude you just like, don't get it!
in japan, cartoons are baste and you can watch them into adulthood!
it's redpilled!

Attached: 1552548121240.png (507x1336, 626K)

I do find it funny how it's cringe western weebs that do shit like this disproportionately more than the nips do

>his people have been compared to parasites for thousands of years
>his people get called out for being what they are, subversive cult of maniacs, in front of the entire world by based Nip game designer
>has no recourse other than to cry himself to sleep at night muttering "muh holocaust"

get fucked, kike

counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4

Attached: re4-meme-radio.jpg (819x461, 38K)

is that...ensign wesly fuckin crusher?

28. Been forced into renting since I was 17, and I've been renting completely solo since I was 19.
Never had any parental guidance and so left school with no expertese. Managed to eventually get a job as a butcher so I earn a little bit over minimum, but not by a huge amount. My rent is just over half my paycheck and has no spot for a car.
I'm too autistic in behaviour to want a woman around, partially because the only women I've ever been able to attract are complete shit and I'd rather be single than miserable.

Society does not favour the poor, but at least I have a full time job.

>>he is over 25
>>he plays videogames
>>he watches anime
>>he doesn't have a family, a car and a full time job
>This is the reason why the West is in the state that it is
Propaganda made society this way.

You are stupid for thinking society naturally evolves.

It's all a play written by elites.

I firmly believe hentai is to blame for the massive increase in tims. 100% of them fantasize about being an underaged anime girl

Why should I bother working for Jews retard
>soiceity hates straight white males
> Women are roasty THOTs
>are country is run by the kikes
>more and more non whites are pouring in
>degeneracy is rising at a insane pace
Might as well sit back and stay comfy and laugh as it all burns to the ground

Attached: IMG_0417.jpg (550x415, 75K)

>he is under 30
>he dresses fashionably, listens to rap music, he is flexing and chilling and has many cool friends
>he works out, but only to attract girls and take sexy photos of himself and post them on social media, he watches/does some crap that is popular with girls and gets him their attention, and he states he is a feminist and a leftist
>he deflowered about 7 girls, fucked over a 100 of them, but he doesnt understand what love even is and he never commits to relationships, life is just fun and games to him, and sex is just a good way to relax and have fun. especially with a lot of alcohol and probably some drugs, thats the kind of life he is content with
This is the reason why everything is in the state that it is

Attached: chad-internet-meme-know-your-meme-4chan-bill-clinton.jpg (728x724, 96K)

>31 years old
>play video games
>watch anime
>have job/career since 22
>own a house, 2 cars and a motorcycle
>no gf

>the current year +4
>not watching anime

Attached: 1519191745032.png (500x421, 166K)

im 27, balding and have acne/hyperpigmentation marks across my face. there was no hope for me at all

>family
>car

As long as you have a job you dont need to give anything to the gas jew or the ball and chain.

I watched anime for 5 years. It's shit. There are a handful of cool shows but most of it is retarded and a waste of time.

>Can't afford a family
>Can't afford a car
>Can't get full-time work
Tell me why I shouldn't be playing video games and watching anime.

Anime is the most redpilled source of media in current year. Prove me wrong, faggots

also

>marrying roasties in current year

Kek, no

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x1024, 286K)

>it's ONLY the Jews
>it's not the Jews
False dialectic.

There is no "based media" or "non-jewed media". All media is inherently bad. The CRT screen was literally invented to communicate with demons.

if findin a job were easy we would all be working right now

That's why I do drugs but to each there own. Can someone call me an Uber?

You should only work for your family or some organic cause. Getting a job at a corporation is just slavery.

>not having a family, car, full time job while also watching anime and playing video games

Current Capeshit and sports are the same thing

>that article was some of the dumbest tinfoil shit i've read in a while.

No.

This
Wtf do we have to lose?
Family? We only have our parents.
Our job? If anyone here has a job it’s probably a minimum wage job. God forbid I don’t get to flip patties anymore.
We spend all the time LARPing that “things will get worse then it’ll collapse,” or “if they take our guns, its war.” News flash fuckers, they’re going for children with impunity and we are doing nothing. News flash fuckers, half of America can’t buy an AR-15 and 30rd mags or carry a gun beneath their shirt.
America is at rock bottom we’re not doing anything while the country burrows down into hell.

Attached: 807DEAD9-E773-4F16-A68A-F4EDD567E93A.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Animefags weren't the ones who voted for the same clique over decades, they also weren't the ones that gladly submitted to the spectacle society when it knocked on our doors. "the West" died long ago by the way

>"Video games? I used to own in COD 4 back in my day."
>*sips*
>"Ahhhh, those were the days."

>>he is over 25
Yeahman. I'm 40
>>he plays videogames
They're fun and are the only things that makes me feel remotely accomplished in life.
>>he watches anime
Nah, not really.
>>he doesn't have a family, a car and a full time job
Had white niggers for family and they dont deserve a lineage, stopped driving a decade ago because too expensive, and I'm at walmart for over 50 hours a week.

Attached: 20190614_085913.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)