Brit/pol/

ENGLAND IS AT WAR
THE LOW INTENSITY ETHNIC WARFARE YOUR ELITE HAS WAGED AGAINST YOU ALREADY FOR DECADES HAS NOW REACHED NEW LEVELS…
THIS WAR AGAINST THE ENGLISH PEOPLE WHICH BEGAN AS A COVERT WAR, AS A SECRET WAR, AS A WAR THAT WAS NEVER OFFICIALLY DECLARED OR EVEN ADMITTED.

This proxy war your elite has fought against you by exploiting the brute force of wild immigrants
has now come to a new phase. Your enemies have become more bold as the system no longer
even tries to hide it allegiance to the alien invaders. Your enemies have become more brazen as
their numbers have swollen over the decades.

Your enemies have become more fierce as they have accumulated experience and skills of actual
warfare in the battlefields outside of europe. And your enemies have become more confident as
they have discovered your weaknesses. As a result the slow burning ethnic conflict which for decades
manifested itself as a gradual and deceptively slow deterioration of the position of the english people
has now suddenly reached the stage where England and the English people are facing a complete
ethnic annihilation with a very short time.

This nation is at war and the sooner you accept this gruesome fact the better are your chances for
survival. Contrary to all wars you have experienced so far this will be the most brutal and vicious war
ever. This will be the first people's war in English history.

Attached: IMG_20180921_012452_196.jpg (1035x1035, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-48821640
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48818696
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48798764
youtu.be/nKhN1t_7PEY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-48805545
youtube.com/watch?v=qqP875V85mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>spazz chinks in Hong Kong don't seem to understand Britain is a shithole and are getting angry when remembering they are essentially part of China

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-48821640

everyone is in here

>Salvini: "take your nigger delivery service somewhere else or I'll have your boat sunk"

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48818696

>Greek election: Why frustrated young voters are turning conservative

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48798764

lol
Yeah I'm OK. I'll stay here.

the other thread is run by a coke poster -_-

This.

fuck that shit. I'll use this one

>>spazz chinks in Hong Kong don't seem to understand Britain is a shithole and are getting angry when remembering they are essentially part of China

Lol this is pretty much my opinion too

Good luck british bros *sips beer*

Morning lads.

Attached: Apu Awake.jpg (550x678, 94K)

did someone say proxy war?

Is it you posting in his thread? fucking stop you mong. Post in here instead

He's so desperate that he creates threads just to shit them up.

Attached: Apu Self-defecation.png (680x785, 129K)

morning lad
have a sip

Attached: IMG_20190120_101635.jpg (2976x3968, 2.18M)

Thank you. I will save me Irn Bru til later.

Attached: Apu Irn Bru.png (680x361, 102K)

How bad are things there at the moment?
I'm not posting in the JTRIG thread.
I heard an 8month pregnant woman was stabbed to death, but her baby survived.

Brexit Party is requesting Policy suggestions from the people.

What are your Top 3 Jow Forums ???

Attached: Queen Bee.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

Wtf is this flag

Have a comfy song to wake up with m8
youtu.be/nKhN1t_7PEY

That happened in Thornton Heath, Croydon. A well known shit area.

aren't you that cypriot sconner who's scared of cocaine lmfao?

Zero immigration Policy
Reimmigration Policy
Death penalty for Islamic extremists

Attached: img_1635.jpg (975x2335, 1.5M)

Awful, absolutely tragic.
The authorities are neutered and pathetic.
It should be no question 5 years life for carrying a knife.
That poor baby, robbed of it's mother
Britain IS broken.

sounds like a LARP t b h kid

Attached: 1521148099922.jpg (1833x1375, 1.76M)

>scared cocaine
You mean the stuff imported by MI6?

This is why boomers are scumbags who should be shot, they had fucking solutions but they weren't listening, too busy watching crap on the TV just like modern retards

why are you so envious that the alpha male stabbed a preggo lmfao?

Dont fucking reply to him

>it's another episode of "drugless cypriot incel walt LARPs about intel agencies"
lmfao booooooooooooring

Hello 77th BD /JTRIG / NCIS/ Search light.
>pick one.

lmfao seethe more scotchlet

Attached: IMG_20190630_203347_resized_20190630_093846213.jpg (1560x2104, 1.01M)

>like clockwork
lol

UK is so pathetic and problems are so intense, it need to have North Korean style paid shills to

>disrupt
>deny
>degrade
>deceive

Good job lads.
Great use of tax payer money.
Worth every penny.

are the guardian this stupid? Trump is isolationist tier compared to Obama/Bush/Clinton/Bush

forgot screenshot

Attached: 1538834172989.png (474x816, 228K)

My dad always gets angry when I imply he’s a dumbass for voting Tory, given his views. The Tories have never and will never carry out anything he wishes. I tell him again and again that only violence will solve this but he’s from that generation. All they care about is self satisfaction. I really feel nothing for him

Been watching some comfy docs on pre-history lads
Got any recommendations?

>I really feel nothing for him

Yeah my dad's a muppet when it comes to this shit too

He's just a sad spammer, mate. Report and ignore.

>REEEE EVERYONE WHO HAS CAN AFFORD FINE SCOTCH IS A GOVERNMENT AGENT REEEEEEEEE
lmfao

Trump has granted troop increases, Iran tensions and massive budget increases to military. What makes him practically anti war?

Attached: keanecelsarefuming.png (620x170, 41K)

>hasn't invaded anyone
>even though he is surrounded by hawks he ignores them when Iran war could've started
>does his small strikes against syria but nothing more

He hasn't let Bolton push him all the way

He chose the company he was in. If he didn’t want to be surrounded by hawks he could just fire them. I don’t understand what you’re getting at.

State of the new passports

Attached: IMG_20190701_085500.jpg (2515x1363, 595K)

oompa loompa dibbety doo
ive got a gram of cocaine for you
oompa loompa blibbety blarp
dunno bout that kid sounds like a LARP
what do you get when you seethe at based swine?
sitting on brit/pol/ fuming all the time?
What is the reason for being butthurt?
At every non sequitir that I blurt?
(Looks like you're a councilcuck)

Attached: 1521755344685.jpg (500x547, 36K)

>Merseyside Police in £4.2m drive to stop gun and knife crime
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-48805545

Doslo vreme srbi da se svete

Im no trumptard, but he was to strike a balance to keep the MIC happy, their lobby is unbeleivably strong at state and national level. Keeping the hawks around reassure them.

Yes, which pleases his Republican Party (which he isn't really a strong republican), the Bush cronies etc, but when it comes down to it he has the final say and does nothing.

>Deny
>Disrupt
>Degrade
>Deceive

Anyone else tired of UK paid shills using North Korean style tactics online to stifle conversation?
Please write to your MP, to ask why the UK is paying bodies to influence asinine conversations online of anonymous users.

thank you.

Look forward to you being hurled before a parliamentary select committee.
Tick fucking tock.

Attached: 1440962821312.png (1888x1852, 630K)

Musulmani ite domum

is this real
please show the cover so I know it's real

The pendulum swings hard. It's going to be ugly as fuck but it will swing. Good thing you handed over your guns...

lmfao why are you so mad that I literally work for the North Korean government?

Bolton isn’t exactly the first pick for Republican hawks or interventionists either. it doesn’t seem particularly anti war to avoid a massively unpopular new hot war in the Middle East in election season, but more common sense.

If he has Bolton’s leading his fp they are going to have significant influence on American strategy just by the fact he’s there.

Do you work shifts?
How much time do you get off?

Attached: IMG_20190701_091125.jpg (2448x3264, 1.61M)

based and swinepilled

We still have guns. Anyway, look at you. You have more guns than us and you're still fucked.

Nothing like a bit of Kai Murros in the morning

my dream

OH NO NO NO NO N-
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

Attached: 1558585797677.jpg (750x1242, 203K)

>France
?

Mate, why give him attention?

The whole of London is a shithole.
Including every major city in England that has a high diverse population.
But carry on making excuses and pretend things are ok.

>But carry on making excuses and pretend things are ok.

I never made an excuse you spazz

Why don't you just Novichok someone and steal theirs? Forget it, you can have mine.

Just curious to know his role; what he does; if he's renumerated; how much; by whom; his mandate and authority to conduct psychological ops against ordinary people; and so forth. Doubtless there's been people affected, by not being able to let off steam on an anonymous forum. Which is pseudo-anonymous anyway, as they can use google analytics to see which youtube videos you've visited, and likely our youtube moniker.

Isn't that right lads?

I haven't got anything against these people per se, but given there's literally people discussing terrorism and trying to groom children, all over the internet, I think they've got other priorities to attend to and it's a waste of tax payers money.

I didn't reply to you, fucking spastic but you probably love niggers

Then again, that user or his group could just be a left wing bunch of LARPers.

Seeing as I'm genuinely neocon, anti-Russian, Pro-Israeli, let's invade Iran tomorrow, it wouldn't make sense to drive away people like me from here, unless, the aim is to make everyone identifiable on a social media platform?

>inb4 questioning my stance.

The world is 'FUCK or GET FUCKED'
If we don't FUCKED Russia, we will GET FUCKED by them.
If we don't support middle eastern allies, their enemies will jihad and we will GET FUCKED.

Simple, fuck or get fucked.
That's human nature and capitalism in a nut shell.

quintessentially british

Who is we?
I don't Support our current government so why would I support something that would make them more powerful?

Anyway, from a state perspective, the ammount of resources it would cost to invade Iran and install a pro western regime would likely exceede any gains from it

>If we don't support middle eastern allies, their enemies will jihad and we will GET FUCKED.
Most of the Islamist terrorism in the west has been suadi backed radicalisation or Europe born muslims (who are 99% Sunni,) Iranian proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah only really involved in Israel/Palastine, Lebanon and Syria

>ammount of resources it would cost to invade Iran and install a pro western regime would likely exceede any gains from it
>Fuck or get Fucked.

Bullshit.
The biggest motivator to fuck or get fucked is money. Iran has the 2nd largest natural gas resources and tons of oil.

1. it's no surprise that 5 muslim countries in the middle east have NO person income tax.

2. it's no suprise to me game developers like Battlefield 3 -I don't play vidya but I was told- made an Invade Iran level and the first mission is to secure Iran's central bank!!!!

3.it's no suprise to me that the Elite want more immigrants because it means more spending increased property prices

and so forth...

That's true. I'm wrong on that point.
The only interest I truly have is to my family first, then personal, then God (although I doubt he exists, but I live my life like he does).
But fuck or get fucked explains alot about the world and human nature to me.The Western world needs to continually fuck, to survive and grow.
Everyone is getting fucked in some way.

I don’t give that much thought to him/them. Ignore and report. Simple as.

Attached: kai.jpg (599x394, 67K)

why do you envy me for only drinking the finest?

Attached: IMG_20190630_203434_resized_20190630_093931018.jpg (1560x2104, 1.37M)

>fuck or get fucked
and yet here you are, a virgin incel, WaltLARPing to impressionable shut-ins on Jow Forums
lmfao

>doesn't give that much thought to me
>spent all morning trying to convince people not to reply to me
lmfao pick one
I've bullied you into submission and it's not even midday lol

Attached: cokereport.jpg (375x563, 71K)

correct thread:

yeah I get pure flake, what of it?

Attached: IMG_20190626_194514_resized_20190626_074543129.jpg (2340x3156, 3.19M)

based and swinepilled

I could break your fucking neck.
No problem.
Do you want to make something of it?

I'd make it quick and easy, you pathetic nicotine finger stained waste of a human being.
Do you want some?

>do you want some
lmfao you sad incel
finish your Horlicks and simmer down
youtube.com/watch?v=qqP875V85mA

why are you so jealous that I can afford fags?

noticed you also have a little ladies addidas handbag in the picture. If that for your 'manpons' you little prick?

I will fuck you up.

fuck this larp thread

You haven't met anyone like me.
I fucked up people bigger, nastier and meaner cunts, then some cuck on Jow Forums when they've tried putting it on me. If you want it, I'm here, get a fucking plane, and I will bury you.

why do you envy me for shotting rocks and stacking notes?

Is this chart accurate?

Attached: chart.jpg (640x639, 79K)

Attached: wherewereyouyoufuckingincel.jpg (2048x1152, 509K)

When you use your filthy crack claw to do a bump, how much dirt goes in your nose with it? Does dirt work well for cutting?