If black men are genetically predisposed to walk away from their kids then explain Somalians

You claim that black men always walk out on their kids and don't make good partners for marriage and settling down etc, yet every Somali i see is married to the same wife he had children with and he is basically married to her for life. Somalis i know of don't even bother to use the Islamic option of getting multiple wives, they simply stick with the same one and raise their family and it's enough for them.

I'm not claiming that all Somali men are perfect pillars of the community, there are problems with Somalis obviously but it doesn't fit into your narrative that "all black men leave as soon as the pregnancy is announced"

Don't even bother with the cope that Somalians aren't black either. They are regarded as black Africans by other blacks such as Jamaicans and Pan-African blacks.

Attached: 2015923635786092941466016Yuusuf_family_660.jpg (660x416, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/b8q0b
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
youtube.com/watch?v=K40h_MiBFr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somalians are white.

look at congress woman omar

well that's true, but then again some of these somalis have been known to beat their wives

this is a news report about it:

streamable.com/b8q0b

Yep and black people commit 0% of the crime because this one hasn't committed any.

Keep telling yourself that. Go ask Louis Farrakhan if Somalians are white

Fuck off nigger why on earth would a Britain flag be defending Somalians

> Somalis i know of don't even bother to use the Islamic option of getting multiple wives
It's almost as if that's illegal in this country?

Also what do you mean by "black men" you mean niggers?

They are our Arab rapebabies and if you as a White person show any kind affection or respect for them I spit on you. They are utter abeeds.

we arent w*Hte we are better than that

Because they're Muslim and Muslims are pedos. Just like there profit

It's obviously a Somalian that is still with their family as they get more gibs that way.

Bet anything that picture wasn't taken in Somalia. Don't use a nigger as an example when he's been raised, educated, trained, nurtured, dressed and cultured in a white country. Now post arm with timestamp, paki.

Attached: 1522537523762.jpg (600x395, 101K)

Nope. Yet you can't answer why you insist that black men don't stick around once the family arrives yet the Somalians are seemingly exploding your narrative. When do you ever see a Somali in bars and clubs trying to get women's numbers? You might see some drunk ones groping or harassing women when they are young and single. Once they meet a wife they live a settled life and raise their kids. No more interest in shopping for women unlike your heathen uncultured Chads that you filthy westerners idolize. And you call the Muslims savages.

No it was taken in America. Who cares where it was taken? Answer the question or exit the thread you colonialist savage

The OBVIOUS reason.
Somalians are the absolute goofiest looking niggers on the planet with that lightbulb shaped head and BritBong tier teeph . The ONLY reason they stick around to raise a family is because they know that they are so fugly even Somalian females don't want them and if they manage to get a female to marry them , they'll never leave . Thats basically the Somalian lottery.

>Who cares where it was taken?
Everyone, now do as he said or fuck off.

I answered. That is not a Somalian, it is an American nigger that has been trained to act white. Most likely every facet of it's life has been shaped by whites charity, everything it owns or knows was granted by living among whites. Show me pictures of Somalia in all it's glory and use the niggers there as examples if you want to promote it.
Nigger.

Attached: 1519246520650.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

What the fuck you talking about? You are conflating American & British Niggers. The are less than 100K somaliniggers in the UK and the majority of those men are in Prison.

because most worship the Pedophile Prophet and there are strong anti-divorce pressure in their community...but why does it even make any difference? They are dumb niggers (and also fat when they have plenty of food to eat)

I'm not conflating anything you idiot. Tons of Somalians where i live. They all are family men. Just because i took a generic image of a Somali family from Google doesn't mean that has anything to do with the point at hand. Somalians living in the west tend to be family men who stay with the same wife until old age. THAT'S the point. It doesn't matter if those Somalis are in the US, UK, Canada, Germany. You'll see the same traits with any of them

How do niggers fuck women that look like that. Look like a fat nigger with a towel on their head, disgusting.
Then why the fuck are you in a white country cunt and not in Somalia?

Even in the country of Somalia itself the men are still married and raising their families. Fuck off Gaz, go drink another pint of carling.

the exception that proves the rule

Somalians while not white are Caucasoid, not Negroid.

The niggers pumping and dumping is mainly an American thing as they have such high numbers they can quantify it. The so called "family men" here are a family unit as our generous benefits system will allow the man more money as he will control ALL the money you absolute shitstained cunt.

They have a funky smell that makes them easy to find?

Somalis are as black as Iranians and Chinese are as Asians. So fuck off khaniis yahow uraaye. You looking some validation from redneck chicken shit cadaan turds.

Arab DNA.

Somalis are Muslim and required not to divorce or abandon kids. It goes against there instincts, but works

It is impossible to extract real scientific data about social behaviour in Somalia. Because of the following reasons:
>most Somalis cant read or write
>you cant conduct a study because you will get attacked
>you cant conduct a study because it is impossible to have a selected groupe of people due to the fact that nobody has any form of identification.
>you would have to bloodtest if said child is from said father / mother

That Rite

Attached: 048b8a7ef80e111d5e8960b2f12f7b0a553f5248451bf62720882a21f81f2395_1.jpg (627x748, 91K)

>every Somali I see
The vast majority of Somalis you see are the "cream of the crop" results of brain drain. They are the best the country has to offer, which is why they are the few who got the fuck out of there and made it to the UK. This is different from the Syrian and North African "refugee" situation, because you are getting the dregs from there, it is also different from Pakistan and the like because you guys have been importing them at a much greater rate. There are only ~100,000 Somalians in the UK as opposed to over 500,000 Pakis.

It's the same reason "Nigerian-Americans" (first generation) are extremely successful in America, they have a higher median income than the American (total) average, which is shocking to many people since they are supposedly "oppressed blacks" or w/e. Most of the Nigerians who make it here are simply the absolute best they have to offer, as opposed to the Mexicans who just pour over the border, even though Mexicans are on-average higher IQ than Nigerians.

Time WILL fix this issue however, as each group regresses to their mean. This is why 2nd and 3rd generation nonwhite immigrants are regarded as so much "worse" than their parents, and it is why the retards who clamor for "merit-based color-blind immigration" are still fucking wrong.

Regression to the Mean- Prof. Rushton
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8

Attached: Nigerian Americans.png (645x190, 29K)

>if X then explain this individual
>I bet you can't Jow Forums blown the fuck off again!!

Niggers breed, we know, it is a terrible shame, they must be culled instead.
Now the question is why do you care so much ?
Most likely because you are a nigger yourself.
Who ran away here, because his own culture was a fucking shit-show.
If you love niggers and Somalians so much, why not live in Somalia, it would be wonderful no ? No, it would suck, because of all the niggers there.
Seriously, leave this white country, if you started this conversation with me face to face you would have already been bleeding by now.
You don't belong here and you can't keep your dumb mouth shut, this is a fatal combination, you should make plans to leave soon.
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Attached: 5306277625_c9386cdbea_z.jpg (640x478, 101K)

you've never been around somalians. they're one of thr dumbest subgroups from africa
extremely dumb so they are incredibly conservative

I am 100% Somali and don't consider myself black. Attached are my 23andMe results if you think I am lying.

Attached: 23andme.jpg (1003x706, 349K)

Difference kinds of niggers are more distantly related to one another than asians are to europeans
>b-but these niggers say they're all the same-
Stop listening to niggers, they're wrong.

>Somali
>not black
get fucked nigger

It's because they're actually quite caucasian genetically
youtube.com/watch?v=K40h_MiBFr8

are you retarded waryaa? Somalis divorce and remarry like no other

Somalians might be black but
1. They don't consider themselves black
2. They have a good homogeneous sense of their culture
3. They definitely aren't niggers
(non niggery)

Northern Africans have higher iqs than sub Saharan Africans right?

werent slaves destined to america all from the west coast of africa? Somalians have a distinct body type and come from the east coast of africa, might be some differences there.

Regardless, they are the ethnic group most reliant on government gibs of them all. Here in Norway we got told constantly that they were doing super well in America and we should get more of them, turns out it was a lie and they are stereotypical nigger factories that lives exclusively on handouts, have no jobs and chew that narcotic plant they like all day

Attached: 1534418888497.png (602x607, 307K)

Why did you stop namefagging, "Somali bro"? You are sucking your won dick right now and it makes me uncomfortable, you fucking nigger

How do these ugly nigger fucks even breed? They look like mutants holy shit

You huwhite Europeans are genetically closer to South Indians than I as a Somali am to other black people. Get fucked. I am a Somaloid by race, not Congoid (''Black'').

Somalians are not Bantu you mong

here is a thought, most people are decent, doesn't matter what country you live in, only the crazies on the left or right make it bad for your whole country/////

Attached: 1ead80557a897ac1868937001317ceeba7356a01f2a6e433b782d1e9e92e6300.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

Attached: somali skull shape.jpg (320x480, 12K)

black men are genetically predisposed to fuck the brakes off of whites

Attached: 1561923525373.webm (300x540, 2.24M)

We had Bantu slaves in Somalia. Biggest mistake ever, just like bringing over African-American was the biggest mistake in American history.

>We might be niggers but we are better niggers than X!
Shut up you 64 IQ'ed nigger

You can see on their faces that none of them has an IQ higher than 70.

I hope Israel takes over your land. Jordan belongs to Israel. Dirty inbred Arab.

Its almost like people on this board intentionally say provocative things in jest due to it being the POLITICALLY INCORRECT board.

But naw you should argue with them seriously. Thats a good use of your time.

Attached: IMG_20190625_025017_071.jpg (500x814, 91K)

A small exception to a huge rule. Hmmmmmm.

>Dirty inbred Arabs
Good one

Attached: uID7pVB.png (1173x704, 541K)

Those are Muslims. That probably explains it.

I would totally support Israel using gas chambers to get rid of Arabs. Zero sympathy from me. Not all Somalis are pro-Arab you know, many of us hate your disgusting race.

>black men are genetically predisposed to walk away from their kids
the west black family was doing fine before feminism

They will contort their mind in any way possible to look away from the truth. It's just as obvious to them. But they actively refuse to see it.

How does it feel to be a member of a race that has done absolutely nothing good for their entire existence?

Attached: IMG_20190629_222207.png (388x398, 8K)

Lol at posts from this flag. Wonder what your forefathers would think of ur "country"

They act that way here because they are under the Jewish mind control called hip hop music.

Attached: E063373B-3987-4E4D-BA37-015D3CF381CF.gif (477x355, 328K)

black men don't walk away, they are driven away by the harpy

We created Homo Sapiens, you inbred neanderthug. Without the Horn of Africa no Humans.

And thread, also checked.

Attached: 1561280221285.jpg (396x396, 28K)

Black Single Moms get more money in wellfare, than a Black Couple.

East africans are caucasoid thus white

He's a Somali
WE

May Israel nuke your country into smithereens. Viva Israel.

WUZ

BOQORRADA

CREATAS OF HUMANSTY N SHEIT

they need a strong paternal hand guiding them to a higher degree. their religion helps them with this.

I prefer Somalis over Arabs.

They are better than you Arab apes.

They don't look real, they look like sims.

Silence yourself dog

Attached: 1560499999770.jpg (1024x683, 256K)

Based Somali. We could become allies against the Arab plague.

>an inbred orc calling arabs apes
topkek, hate on arabs all you like kike but at least they have a couple brain cells to rub together.

Here is another thought.
Most people shitty but we regulate our social circle instinctively, which causes our perception of normal people to be biased in a positive favor.
Statistics is the only way to get an unbiased view of groups of people.

What makes you think that you get to say the word Arab before putting "master" with it? As a punishment I expect you to pay 30% more Jizya and send all your women to slavery for a year.

You Arabs will become our slaves. That's your only use. Anything between the Nile and Euphrates belongs to us Jews.

Somalians are a different type of nigger. But they're still niggers.

A fine way of coping my cousin
You spent your entire existence kissing foots so that you are allowed to live, and in half of that time they were Arab feets.
Jews are the most pathetic of all races, and are the only ones to live off the mercy of others. Even niggers had some kind of power in Africa, But not you..

>If black men are genetically predisposed to walk away from their kids then explain Somalians

It's why American Blacks resent the Somalians and came up with the term "ADOS" to go along with that invented term "systematic racism" to justify having more social welfare compensation for ADOS blacks instead of Somali blacks.

>If black men are genetically predisposed to walk away from their kids then explain Somalians
Sure, m8.
In a city, (ie: outside Somalia, and in some developed nation) it's easy to walk away. You could even move to the next block and never once see the niglets you've abandoned.

Somalians, however, live in mud huts in a wilderness that is mostly sand. Everyone in the village knows everyone else, and this is probably the same for the neighbouring villages too.
Where can they run to, if they choose to flee their responsibilities?

Attached: nug.jpg (400x300, 32K)

I don`t give a shit, Nigel.
Somalis are probably the lowest life-form on this planet.
Even the term "subhuman" can be considered a compliment for them.

this
there's so much more obligation to stay when their wives are also their sisters

>almost half of the girls in the country are married by the time they are 18 (child marriages)
>97% female genital mutilation rate
>women beating encouraged and heavily practiced
>no gibs
It’s like Hitler’s economic plan, if he was a nigger.

Attached: 1119746C-FF0D-4221-80CB-A0030A4D8B12.jpg (417x599, 127K)

Somalis turned Minnesota into a ghetto.

They're a combination of the two ugliest and dumbest races in the entire world, African-Arab rape babies.

When we say "black people" and it's a US flag, were referring to the generic US black born here with no real heritage, not to the best of Somali that comes here for college and to work
Extremely few of us mean that literally EVERY black or dark skinned person on the planet is a bad person or incapable of success

lmao this is too funny

Attached: giphy (5).gif (256x192, 482K)

The arab admixture desu.

Somalia and the region that African Americans hail from are separated by 6000 miles.

I honestly don't like White people but I hate American blacks even more, such a gross people/race. Always crying racism and with an unending inferiority complex. I'd cheer their hangings.

Attached: 1506490806484.jpg (720x778, 31K)

Somalians are Caucasian.

You posting from israel we all know it! rabbi