Who will win the second American civil war?

Who will win the second American civil war?

Attached: A9B5ADEB-079B-472F-9E85-50973B861E9C.png (900x622, 61K)

Map sucks dick op

muh dick

Imagine putting WV on the northernside

Remove Virginia and the southwest, add the Rockies, midwest and plains regions and you'll have the most accurate map give or take.

ISIS, China or Russia

If the US devolves into civil war we will be taken over. China and those supporting a Muslim caliphate have thousands here already.

China

No one, too many sides; US will devolve to feudalism. Chekkem.

> feudalism
> bill clinton as feudal lord

Just balkanize already. You aren't a nation anymore, you are a brothel for kikes.

The Eternal Empire of the Lambright Future

That's rich coming from Mr. Mulatto

>Idaho is blue

I drove through the panhandle with my Mexican friend and we told him to stay the fuck in the car and keep his head down while we got gas.

The Far Right will beat back the establishment with ease, my guess is they would surrender in about a month, the US couldn't fight a bunch of 80 IQ guys in robes and sandles off in some godforsaken desert with no geographical strategic points, they aren't going to win against about 30% of it's own population in their own cities with approx 75% of it's own army turning against them and the rebels holding all of the production states starving out the sanctuary cities.

Whether we can keep control is another issue, Russia has stated they would aid us in a civil war and would likely stop any other foreign power grabs from China or whoever else, but there's still a large amount of niggers and communists we need to deal with after we take control, and that could be a very serious problem.

>some dessert fags would somehow get anything out of the mutt civil war
nice meme bro

The left easily. They have no remorse and are better at scheming and organizing. Most right wingers won't even fight back, they'll just complain that the cops and military aren't helping them.

>putting Wyoming on the north side and New Mexico on the south

Yeah, I know everything about brothel-nations for kikes, Mr Predictable Repetitive NPC

The country will defeat the city because one has food and the other has mouths to feed.

Appalachia will defeat the coast.

Lol it won't be north vs south. It'll be city vs everyone else.

Even with this shitty map, the south has most of the military bases, giving us solid equipment and infrastructure. Also, Texas has the most abundant oil reserves to keep the war machine rolling. Check and mate

Wrong. Anybody who tried to invade the US would get their ass handed to them. We have more guns per capita than any country on planet earth. We'd be like the Vietcong, only much worse

Mutts

Me because i will eat popcorn and watch fat mutts killing each other

Attached: 1554323506751.jpg (633x640, 87K)

Implying that feudalism is devolution for US

Well, this map is trash, especially considering the only blue areas in the country are cities, never entire states. Nevertheless, the people with guns are all in red areas, so probably them

China

china.

great, between the niggers or spics, might as well go for the spics, they half way cool... blue wins...

Attached: 457494_358152534206166_97187621_o.jpg (1573x1819, 576K)

Israel

>rust belt, corn belt, and appalachia fighting with jew york and commiefornia
>jew york and commiefornia fighting at all
You didn't even try.

I think its obvious who would win

Attached: C0X7ucXWQAAGzdk.jpg (1085x1200, 193K)

>john bolton is our lord and savior

No need to invade. The winner of the war would be China.

the north

the north has less niggers

make sure to take the electric grid tho. cia niggers might shut down all online communications or smth in order to keep the grid.

>missouri as a blue state
lmao are you retarded, if the civil wars happens, southern illinois will cede to Missouri and we will be apart of that red

chinks

This. If there's ever another Civil War in the country, it'll mainly be Coasts vs. Mainland with a few cities surrounded on all sides within the mainland fighting or the Coastal side.

>we will be taken over.
our nukes and guns will all just disappear

absolutely, that shit is unguarded and is absolutely needed by the govt, if somehow they don't surrender after all of these clear advantages then we can always IED the interstate. we literally can't lose

Attached: 1577649263214.jpg (539x632, 82K)

The libtards have already lost. They just haven’t done enough of the required dieing yet. They will.

Think about it. Ferguson was very likely the last chimp out that stays local. We are no longer the nation we were when Ferguson happened. The next chimp out will be national and then the gloves come off. Tens of millions of pissed off white people defending their homes and families with deer rifles and ARs. I know who I’m betting on.

Chicoms

>North vs. South civil war
>Not local gangs purging their neighborhoods.

Are you faggots gonna run around with breech-loaded muskets while wearing flamboyantly colored uniforms too?