Let's send NZ our energy to defeat gun confiscation and buy backs

Let's send NZ our energy to defeat gun confiscation and buy backs.

>As a result, estimates of the numbers of newly banned weapons vary widely. So far, about 700 firearms have been voluntarily surrendered.

nationalpost.com/news/world/new-zealand-struggles-to-round-up-banned-firearms-under-new-gun-control-law

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-202125_Brave.jpg (1439x2161, 1.23M)

call me when one of em has the balls to 86 their chief sheila cunt

Take Jow Forums-waifu for extra power!

Attached: Danganronpa_Zero_Mukuro_Ikusaba_Illustration.png (1267x1267, 1.32M)

GEE I WONDER WHY THE WASHINGTON FUCKING POST IS REPORTING ON SOME ISSUE THAT NEW ZEALAND IS FACING. ISN'T THAT INTERESTING AND DOESN'T IT MAKE YOU THINK? GEE I WONDER WHY THEY ARE SO CONCERNED WITH NEW ZEALAND CONFISCATING GUNS OFF LAW ABIDING CITIZENS ISN'T IT FUCKING INTERESTING

>All those bolt action rifles and scopes omg so scary what a great pic

I've been reporting kiwis on facebook that pull the "hurr durr I lost mine in a boating accident" bullshit

So far I have gotten three taken down (that I know of) and I think I can get a few more by the end of the week.

Gonna go grab some screengrabs from facebook so you guys can laugh at these bitches crying

LOL that sounds funny as fuck, bumping for salt

kek

Attached: goldAK.png (870x833, 971K)

This sounds like an awesome idea, do you mind if I share this with my friends over on reddit?

The boating accident meme is fucking stupid as fuck

yea, all that water will ruin the guns, almost as bad as my asshole

But how many moist nuggets?

Nice try faker but my fans know you aren't me

Looks like facebook is down in my country, anyone else able to log in?

The people of New Zealand have got the government they deserve. Can't wait for the stories when some 60 year old retiree and his poodle are shot dead in the front yard while the police search the property for some old Enfield they suspect is hidden on the property. Meanwhile their prime minister starts wearing a full burqa to not offend the millions of illiterate shitskins pouring into the country.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant all the work.png (500x958, 360K)

Paul Clark, owner of New Zealand Ammunition, one of the country’s largest ammunition companies, said he believed many owners would attempt to hide their weapons.
He added that if owners are not allowed to make their case through the justice system, “the only alternative is revolution.”
Asked by Radio New Zealand journalist Lisa Owen to clarify what he meant, he replied: “Literally, what I just said.”
Clark later apologized for the comment and said he was not calling for violence.

pretty based for a Kiwi, even if he did back down later

>similar to the one they gave Saddam Hussein, but mine is better

Why. I always knew you were a faggot but fucking fellow gun owners for teh lulz is /b/ tier.

God's omnipotent. Either there's no god or he wasn't following his agenda.

Poor quality bait.

"If they take our guns and ban freespeech we win" ~ "saint" Tarrant of Mossad

Attached: Kike ops.jpg (1000x1117, 790K)

The Jannies are likely to prune this thread of all interesting replies and make it die. You are better off heading over to N E I N C H A N and posting this there. We have a thread on the antifa crowbar attacker there too and it has all the information we’ve obtained so far.

Attached: FFB17BCE-8D33-48C3-AE42-70EF8E560944.png (609x554, 464K)