How the fuck did that happen?

Attached: twenty-years-later.jpg (1440x2582, 948K)

Other urls found in this thread:

centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leftism has always been the disease of society.

This isn’t something from the last twenty year you fucking dunce.

Attached: 54BB64E5-7284-4C2F-A449-E0801ABD36CA.jpg (301x168, 12K)

Bottom section of your pic makes me so hard, they've made it so clear they desire violence, it's like a woman with her legs open. When will these fuckers start marching down the streets here ? Killing them will be glorious and surely some of their wenches must be worth raping ?

Attached: 1f2.jpg (600x531, 34K)

Group 2 are well funded and paid to do so

/thread

Leftists still use the whole sit in traffic for hours refuse to move all while disrupting every other persons daily lives. Then when they ahey are removed by force they cry victim. Its just that antifa is their strong arm. They attack and shout at police then melt into the crowd, when the police move in to shut them down they videotape the cops manhandeling “innocent” protestors. The msm picks it up. The rest is predictable.

Leftists have always been authoritarians.
They only cry about authoritarians and fascism when they're not the ones in power. When they are in power they're throwing acid in your face.
It's like the white taquiyya.

Attached: 1529645369019.jpg (1200x1200, 723K)

Evolution abbo, not surprised you don't understand it sniffing petrol all day.

This whole world is make believe and the majority of people are nothing but pieces on a chess board.
For heavens sake the whole "counter culture" movement of the 60's was created by the CIA. Getting some kids to protest is a cake walk for these people. If you have the time read the following articles on Laurel Canyon
centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/

Attached: jl2.jpg (1000x1564, 413K)

these "Plates" are made out of black plastic barrels ahahaha

Attached: 12538.jpg (400x400, 12K)

>antifascists
has someone found where these fascists they're fighting hiding, because i'm having a hard time believing this is all real

"Fascist" just means anyone in their way.

>when the mentally challenged kid picks on a younger mentally challenged kid in a wheel chair
jeez leaf

Election cycle, they paid for by rich fags who want to stir up shit

Its why i hope they get killed and their handler has to find a new way

you should check out the book Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon

tips for following our Saint?

Attached: xno9042cdyyx.png (631x631, 167K)

The articles in question were written by the same author before he published the book. That being said I do plan on buying the book because it covers more then what he did online.

Attached: 1561970123928.jpg (1024x970, 132K)

>Spray painted plastic barrel, darth vader helmet, and lab safety goggles
Nazis watch out

Shouldn’t the antifa faggot be sucker punching Pepe from behind?

>our

You are a fed
or you are trying to sound like one
or you are ironically retarded not on purpose

who knows? hehe

it's a long read but really some spooky shit

>post pic of antifa in all black with riot gear
>post pic of 1940s nazi
>both white
>Anti-Fascist???
fuck Antifa, i'm suprised the right has restrained themselves this whole time. I really don't understand why they allow these clearly organized people to come in droves wearing facemasks. Aren't masks banned at most big events? Why the fuck are they letting a clearly terrorist organization come in and wreck havoc.
Can't wait until someone on the right has had enough.

Soros money

Here's a pic of early antifa commies

Attached: GettyImages-2636090.jpg (2871x2217, 762K)

Antifa are basically mercs. People pay them to protest this group or that one. They aren't genuine protestors.
Most of the people who pay them are rich corporations.

Fed or not, the answer to this is simple: Copy their tactics, starting in a very ultra-conservative city. Name yourselves the 'Red Brigade', wear masks and arm yourself with plausibly non-lethal weapons (not guns, mostly blunt instruments as despite the damage they can do, they are percieved as non-lethal) and crack heads while claiming you're just there to protect people from violent leftists.
There will be a slight crackdown at first, but as so many conservatives are terrified of Antifa, the pressure they'll put on a Republican mayor will break him. Just don't go looting or starting fires. Stick to shields and sticks--wooden sticks preferably of hardwood. No armbands, no insignias, at least not at first. Just red, long-sleaved shirts, red face masks and red pants.

There won't be a Right Wing response. Charlottesville effectively killed Right Wing street activism (which was, of course, the whole reason (((Richard Spencer))) planned it). Everyone is too afraid of having their lives ruined over nothing, especially because they know Antifa has the entirety of the (((media))) and police on their side.

You should see where these people'es minds are at. They think WE are trying to take THEIR country away by not wanting to give it to foreigners. Also I noticed these Jewish organizations changed their tone. They used to tell people not to compare it to the holocaust but it seems they gave up on that and are now encouraging it.

Attached: civilwarincoming.png (970x746, 106K)

Delayed, it maybe, but if the left continues to get violent--and as the election nears, I guarantee you that they will, probably at the Republican convention--a response will form.

Ok then, here is a more appropriate picture.....

Attached: dead_pepe.jpg (388x392, 24K)

>our
how many watts has your glowing?

Attached: 1549622792846.jpg (788x699, 54K)

So what are you? A fag, transgender, mutt, or just a low t pussy?

Because most antifa members are mentally ill lgbt members who care more about trans and illegal immigrant rights then workers rights.

>tfw you were the top panel years ago
Parties changed but my principles remained the same. Feels good.

Attached: SA.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Soros

how are juggalo designated a gang and these fucks aren't?

The eternal limpwrist