When I stop feeling white oppression, you can stop feeling white guilt

Reparations or accelerationism. You have no other options. The crimes of your ancestors have not been forgotten, and yes that goes for you Irish, Polish, German etc. immigrants that are living cozy in America thanks to the brutalization of slaves. You are just as complicit and your money is just as required.

You had no issues paying dancing Israelis, no issues paying the Japanese, no issues paying the Natives, but with this you have an issue? Well I’m telling you now, that issue is about to blow up in your face if you don’t institute a trillion dollar form of reparations immediately.

Attached: D923F3F9-B3EA-49AB-A89B-9FBEC8CDB1C4.jpg (400x400, 32K)

#SoSorry

What sort of reparations do PoC need?

Attached: Cuck Tattoo.jpg (750x706, 124K)

Attached: Library_Jewish_Studies_Slavery.jpg (6120x5020, 2.82M)

And I’m telling you that you can kiss my ass it ain’t never gonna happen.

I see you Tariq, out here lookin' thicc

Attached: EJWalking.jpg.jpg (500x750, 117K)

you haven't seen real oppression yet. but you will

Is it nigger hunting season?

My family is Croatian and only left Croatia two generations ago. How are my ancestors responsible for what happened to black people when my people had no say in what their government did and none of my family had likely ever seen a black person until my grandparents?

Attached: dumb_area.jpg (500x388, 16K)

WASH YO ASS!!!

Attached: Almost prison.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

once you see Tariq's resemblance to Magic johnson's fag son, you can't unsee it. They even dress the same.

Attached: tariq2.jpg (1386x727, 165K)

but nigger, i dont feel guilty now? tell you what, i wont pay you, and ill cut off the gibs, and i dare you to chimp...go on nigger i'm waiting....

Nigggggggerrrrrrr

Love the RP in these, as if y'all don't try to get out of every black man you see's way at night.

Japs and Natives are comparatively human, unlike jews and niggers.

>Niggers will fight a war against humans
>Niggers will win
lol ok.

“1 post by this ID”

just because you are a pussy in a commie shithole don't project your weakness on others, there are few niggers here because they get ventilated when they get uppity. no one "gets out their way" lol they just stank eye and mumble once you are out of earshot.

>no other options
Yeah I wont just keep living my fucking awesome lifes without worrying about nigger problems. How about that option? Yeah Im going with that option negroid.

Shut the fuck up, Tariq. Go back to twitter.

>Scalpers are human

accelerationism to blacks being re-enslaved you mean

>1 post by this id
You know the drill. Saged.

why do anything, all you folks will be dead of ads or ebola soon enough. go back to fucking monkeys you pos.

I can't imagine why

Attached: yin yang of sadness.jpg (945x805, 88K)

the art of mackin'

Attached: EJJohnson-1600x900.jpg (1600x900, 548K)

go back to africa

Attached: 1552865242617.jpg (1125x1500, 294K)

>Reparations or acceleration
It needs to be two bad choices user, not one stupid and the other an obvious good. Learn to shitpost.

You get yours when i get mine, but i doubt Austria will ever pay my family for their 1000 years of serfdom. Fuck you and your 200 years of slavery.

Isn't American state already administers absurd amount of money to niggers absolutely for free?

>no issues paying the Japanese, no issues paying the Natives
Actually, I do, but the SJWs rigged the process, and now here we are.
The only reparations you will get from me is FMJ when you try to harm me and mine.

"we need to dismantle the justice and replace it with a system of justice...ya dig"

"a system of justice run by whom?"

"huh?"

"a system of justice run by whom bruh?"

"Ionno man, folks...where Teo at, i need to make sure I get my kids in this livestream?"

Attached: gayreeq.jpg (682x1024, 91K)

ya dig

Attached: but-it-was-canceled-after-six-episodes-1535731353.jpg (780x439, 57K)

What if my family never owned slaves?

What if my family was a citizen of a nation that lost to USA?

how much truth do you need?

Attached: openpostejjohnson2016-500x739.jpg (500x739, 68K)