Is Provigil the SMARTY mans drug of choice?

Anyone here tried provigil?
It looks to have potential.

Attached: 57ABDF06-F6E8-46A9-8CDD-73AF64704070.jpg (288x216, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Modafinil
bbc.co.uk/news/health-48558309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's still an addictive drug.

Avoid imo.

I was once prescribed Provigil. It didn't work for me and the side effect of making my urine smell like marijuana was weird.

it's why milo and ben shapiro talk so fast

I don't use it anymore (indian modalert)
I find it subpar compared to arcalion and other stuff

no that condition is call jewitis

>other stuff
do tell? just looked up sulbutiamine, very interesting.

On modafinil right now. Got 5 hours of studying done, but at this point there is no way Im getting my ass up without taking it. Still try to limit it to once a week outside of finals.
I do study more than before I started taking it, so definitely a net positive effect. If anyone wants to learn more, heres a pretty good article:
gwern.net/Modafinil

Attached: 1561381935797.png (570x892, 285K)

In this thread we justify drug use yet we are no better than a tweaker scoring meth.

>use modafinil
>really like it, very awake, good focus, motivation and reaction time
>after a few uses develop an allergic reaction
>get red rashes all over the sides of my body, my eyes, lips and mouth dry out

It was good while it lasted.

That’s called being a Jew. Also see Destiny

Attached: 30F53418-6B48-4173-936E-1829AC42ECB2.jpg (826x1696, 661K)

How does Ritalin stack up?

lion's mane - good for new brain neurons
trans resveratrol - energy, cellular youth
citicholine - confident brain
arcalion -low dose but very potent for me, keeps my brain energetic and awake
aswagandha - sleep time repair of axons
fish oil
NAC - keeps neg thoughts away
creatine - energy co factor
theanine - good for calm background

these I take for brain and am convinced each of these above helps brain in some way

I am sure these help my brain some indirect way but I take it for body
rutin
pine bark
arginine
proanthocynadin
cinnamon

You should see a doctor user

You can get the pro drug version of it, adrafinil legally but it’s hit or miss, and it’s hard on your liver...if you want a relationship with Jesus, avoid it.

I use modafinil or armodafinil almost every day. Love it.

Biggest problem is that you forget to eat because you're too focused. By the time you realise, you're nauseous from being hungry. Just remember to eat and it's fine.

Second problem is taking it when you have nothing specific to work on. You end up wasting a whole day focusing on trivial shite.

Attached: 1560239683609.jpg (640x625, 39K)

I was seeing a doctor. That's a normal side effect and it doesn't work on everyone.

No, it does make urine smell very weird. It's the body filtering it of your system.

I take 200-300mg Modafinil daily for work, I can get shit done.

Also take 50mg Zoloft which makes me tired as fuck but the Modafinil overpowers the fatigue.

Nothing really bothers me or makes me anxious anymore.

Attached: 1376091915988.jpg (681x701, 38K)

Because you are high 24/7

Completely anti white behavior ITT

Same. I was on 200mg of modafinil and about 6 no-doz a day, but doxylamine to get to sleep at night. Happy times...

Provigal doesn't get you high it's a sleep delay drug. It's not speedy like an amphetamine.
Fighter pilots have it for long missions. Never noticed a terrible "come down" from it like Adderall or coke.

Based, more people here should be taking herbals and such

It's the only way I can get through my McJob.

Working like 11 hours I should have 2 breaks but you only get 1 through some legal loophole shit sucks man.

This isn't forever, just until I get enough money to take a year off to learn coding and another language.

I have dabbled with taking VERY small doses of Seroquel to sleep but that shit still fucks me, melatonin won't work.

Attached: 1404929357726.jpg (633x758, 103K)

What would you know about that Peru?

>Never noticed a terrible "come down" from it like Adderall or coke.
Not as strong as coke for sure but the afinils do make me feel kinda like shit too when I come down

Thank you based medicinal guru.
I'll be looking into these, knew about some of them. My big thing is having low energy even if I sleep a shit ton. I use zinc magnesium and melatonin to help sleep. Tried ashgandawha but it makes me really groggy in the morning, worth it though.

Attached: 1542860539965.png (640x480, 132K)

Jesus Christ, my dude. I take 50mg once a day and try to only drink coffee once in awhile. How are you not climbing the walls? Does Zoloft really zone you out THAT much?

Where do you get moda? I used to buy from duck dose but they went down. Where else can I find good quality moda? I heard a while back that the supply out there was cheap/not pure moda.

I drink a lot of white monsters too.

Yeah it does but I am constantly functioning from lack of sleep due to my shitty job, if I'm slow I get yelled at and if I'm fast I still get yelled at for not being faster.

It's more like I don't lose my temper or get upset at all even when things suck and I don't really get anxious anymore.

I used to smoke weed daily considering doing that again.

Rupharma

Buy the expensive one which is like £2 more, the cheap ones suck.

Attached: 1365993109059.jpg (280x330, 26K)

At this point mind as well ban food because it releases encouraging chemicals in your brain. Ffs.

I have a prescription for modafinil, I dose 4-5 times a week. Fucking great, not only does it help with wakefulness bad concentration but it stimulates the more creative side of my brain.

Yeah you’ve got to make yourself eat or you will feel like shit around 4-5pm

Attached: 1E06D3FE-FC76-4710-A352-891DDD1B6505.png (750x1334, 869K)

I thought I was the only one who noticed this

Damn they're pricey, I remember when you could get 300 count 200mg for around $350ish.

The way I see it, they pay for themselves because I'm able to work more and harder with little side effects.

Honestly I need to bash out these work hours so I can take a year off and learn some useful skills and another language.

Suffer now so I can shape the future.

Happens to me also but not now that I cut myself back. Dr started me on 200mg once a day. I started cutting them in half. Went back & asked to have the 100mg dosage. I now split them in 1/2. Less is more bros.

What job do you do? It sounds awful.

McDonalds.

Understaffed, doing 3-4 things at work at once, people not turning up, not being able to do my close until we shut because we have no staff, leaky pipes that won't get fixed, broken taps.

Honestly I'm glad the Zoloft lets me laugh at how absurd this is, instead of getting angry.

modafinil/adrafinil permanently increases your digit span.. pretty sweet

Pros:
Gives you super focus, makes your brain run faster, keeps you completely awake, and lets you avoid sleep debt, unless you want to sleep, then you can easily sleep

Cons:
Memory recall and storage is diminished, your piss and sweat smells like literal sewage, can give you migraines if you abuse it

Worth it imo

Modafinilcat for a while, which shut down and became afinil express. Very, very good. But just got an email from them tonight saying they're shutting down. They've recommended somewhere called store dot mod dot af. I looked tonight - they've got heaps of other stuff and brands.

it literally just keeps you awake and barely increases your attention

it's available OTC in most developed countries

>OTC in most developed countries

no it's fucking not you retard, the US is the hardest place to get it but it's rx basically everywhere but the 3rd world.

This. First time I tried it, I took 200. Was singing along to Eminem in the car, and wondering why Eminem wasn't able to keep up with me. Now I take half a tablet, and alternate between modafinil and armodafinil.

The Air Force give pilots Provigil for long missions where they are unable to sleep in the cockpit. Seems they are able to justify drug use in billion dollar air frames at tax payer expense.

What?

So I need to drop kratom and get this shit then? I'm taking an oz of kratom a day to get through work.

Don’t take this if you are on Ssri it interacts with them. Stay safe

Kratom and moda are very different. Everyone will notice you're speedy, talking too fast and twitchy at work on moda. Kratom not so much.

It's also way more expensive.

Modafinil has no euphoria (just a slight "mood brightening" effect) and only starts to get jittery when you slam down 200mg with a G-FUEL or similar, which also causes a little nausea / explosive shitting. Don't eat anything, it's anorectic so you're not going to be hungry anyway. It's very useful for resetting your sleep pattern if you work weird shifts that frequently change like I do, it makes you feel like you've had more sleep than you actually have. Obviously it's not sustainable to take every morning or even often, but despite being a former(?) stim addict I feel zero compulsion to do this, it's not recreational at all. The half-life is such that you fall asleep normally at the end of the day if you follow this protocol of a single (big) dose immediately after waking up.

As per I would recommend the pajeet Modalert clone, I actually prefer it to legit Provigil and it's a fraction of the price.

Attached: speedycat.gif (200x65, 8K)

If you are on SSRI's you are going to shoot yourself in the head eventually. The best we can hope for is that you don't take others with you.

Highly recommend trying it. Rumour is, the Limitless movie was about modafinil (but Hollywooded to death, obviously).

Eat first, don't take after 10.30 (or you'll have trouble sleeping), and set a reminder to eat lunch.

Must be a great weight loss drug too...

>melatonin
for my case melatonin does not wear off after I wake up and it ruins rest of day .. low energy even if I get sleep because melatonin stays in my system

So I now use trytophan right before sleep .. only enough of it gets converted to melatonin in darkness .. rest becomes pleasing serotonin

>take 200mg for breakfast at 4:30am
>work 10 hrs
>get home at 6pm and take another 200mg
>starcraft all night
>and all morning
>fuck
>reup 200mg at 4:30am
>go to work
>everything's fine
>repeat until my body literally starts drooping from muscle exhaustion
>oh right i need to sleep
>sleep for 6 hrs after 3 days up
>wake up perfectly fine

t. 5 years of my life

I take both, how does it interact?

Where can you get Modafinil online in the U.K? I don't wanna get scammed. Thanks.

it's presently destroying your brain, organs and limbic system for being flooded with neurotransmitters that cannot be quelled.

you're an idiot and a dead man walking, SSRIs are serious shit.

No way I could take a stimulant. I have insomnia and self medicate with sedatives and a shot of liquor so that I can go to sleep. You'd be surprised how much more potent a sedative is with just a little bit of alcohol.

doesnt matter, you cant afford it

Attached: Untitled.png (745x708, 552K)

Get an mthfr genetic test. Could be methylation issues, quite common

unitedpharmacies [dash] uk.md is my usual source, despite the name it's based in Singapore. There's no issues with that though, under UK law it's perfectly legal to import pharmacy-only medicines (POM) for your own use.

Attached: super saiyan pharmacy.jpg (720x540, 81K)

It could be that you're getting shitty sleep quality as a result of doing that, thereby perpetuating the problem. Look into the recent research showing it's possible for night owls to shift their sleep pattern naturally by simple methods like getting plenty of sunlight exposure.

bbc.co.uk/news/health-48558309

unitedpharmacies [dash] uk.md is my usual source, despite the name it's based in Singapore. There's no issues with that though, under UK law it's perfectly legal to import pharmacy-only medicines (POM) for your own use.

Thanks mate

>under UK law it's perfectly legal to import pharmacy-only medicines (POM) for your own use.
I've heard the opposite, got a source?

>memory recall and storage is diminished

That sucks user because my long-term memory access and short term memory are both incredibly boosted