‘Lion of London Bridge’ is on anti-terror watch list

The ‘Lion of London Bridge’ who was hailed a hero for fighting off knife-wielding jihadis during the terror attack said he is on an anti-terror watch list after being contacted by far-right anti-Islam supporters.

Roy Larner, 49, screamed, ‘f*** you, I’m Millwall,’ as he took on the knife murderers when they struck in June 2017 while he was enjoying a pint in the Black & Blue restaurant in Borough Market, in Southwark, south-east London.

But Mr Larner has since been placed on the Government’s Prevent programme over fears that he could become an extremist after he was contacted by far-right yobs.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7199795/Lion-London-Bridge-faced-terrorists-anti-terror-list-far-right-yobs-contact-him.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

Attached: screenshot2019-07-01--15_12_02.jpg (707x769, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgW1HtxqNHE
bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gets stabbed by muslims.
>Do you think that, perhaps, he could view islam in a negative manner?

What a bunch of clueless bastards.

Would love to suck those nips damn

"Attacked by Muslim terrorists? Obviously a terrorist, keep an eye on him"

London is clown central

his hateful whiteness is a danger to the religion peace

Attached: 144018.png (857x448, 69K)

>fight against terrorists
>put on an anti-terror watchlist
Part and parcel

>be English
>save someone’s life from shitskin
>now a terrorist

>khaned

looks like a kike
I'm confused

>f*** you, I’m Millwall
name a more glorious battlecry than this

also, what's a yob?
i only know the band
youtube.com/watch?v=DgW1HtxqNHE

Good, white terrorist should be on the terror list.

>far-right terrorist
These exist? What?

Real in my mind

>Get stabbed eight times by a muslim
>I wonder if he hates muslims?
What is wrong with your the UK.

>get stabbed nearly to death by muslims
>get put on watchlist to make sure you don't hate muslims

Attached: 1535313926480.png (398x347, 129K)

Part and parcel of having a Mayor who once defended terrorists (and still does).

Sadly our current government aren't evidently much better in this regards either.

Some things never change.

>sadly our government aren't much better in this regard
The government are reflective of the people.
Break your egocentric way of viewing the world.
The vast majority of white Britons want to be replaced by muzzies and Niggers

> Anti-terror
Isn't that good?

Nah, the left justifies calling every conservative who commits a violent crime a 'terrorist' regardless of their actual motive. Some exist, but they're dwarved by muslim terrorists.
Meanwhile, Antifa can attack people in the street, and the left says they're not terrorists.

Tell the whole story.
The police have been up this guy's arse ever since the attack
He's been stitch up on having a prescription medication, and for some Nigger photographer getting in his face with a camera.
He said words to the effect,
>fuck off you foreign black cunt, you stink of shit
They gave him a 1 yr suspended jail sentence.
UK is fucked.
Also let's have it right; let's compare the two murdering muslims who chopped up a school girl Charlene Dowmes and put her in a kebab.
They were both acquitted on technicalities AND awarded £250,000 each!!

Oh the keks.

>3....2...1..

Attached: 1556298885668.jpg (584x735, 140K)

>1. Islamists
>2. attack
>3. a man
>4. with a knife

Oi govna let's ban two fhree an fo' and import more one.

That kebab thing is pretty based

This piece of shit nazi was clearly being racist when he yelled at the muslims

>That kebab thing is pretty based
Nob jockey.
Let's kill your daughter and put her in a kebab and feed it to some fat norf fc twat.

there is no way out of this. the layers of oppression are ridiculous and could not have happened by accident. destroy the family, destroy masculinity, make whiteness a crime, hate yourself because colonialism, import millions of genetic subhuman murderous scum, go full anarcho-tyranny.

Attached: speech.png (703x2409, 202K)

I agree.

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-193021_Twitter.png (600x964, 594K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-290213_Twitter.png (690x1115, 489K)

Fuck me, is this real??
>1984
No wonder they killed him after he wrote the book.
He knew about the ((fabians)).

fake news, you donut.

Anyone who's right of marx. More specifically anyone who's recieved a phone call from anyone right of marx.

Why do western governments love Moslems SO much? Especially when they're fresh from the 3rd world? *Sigh* I really don't get it. Guess they're just...insane or something.

It's not, it's pathetic. All he ahs is a football team. english working class have nothing at all and have been brutalised for years.

Muzzies can do no wrong.
I don't know, maybe it's the semite Wahhabi Saudis with all their oil $trillions who are influencing the West?
It's always about money.
5 Arab states in the middle east pay ZERO tax, none on personal income.
Something else to think about.

they sold out to global capital

Attached: 1554170409856.png (594x573, 296K)

There's influence and money of course. But, like, how much money and that does one really need? I dunno, it just seems like something more. Evil? Insanity? Maybe just such greed that it can never be satiated? And they'll do anything to get more and more and perhaps they even get off from the death and destruction that results? Maybe it's just plain evil after all...

This is what happens when the government doesn't fear its population.

It's only going to get worse.

>nobwick
i dont know whether to laugh or cry. which ever choice i make, i am sure it will be illegal

by Pamela Geller

who she? she must be based

The UK is filled with a bunch of inbred island niggers controlled by Jews and Muslims at the local, state, and federal levels.

Attached: 1561932692485.jpg (465x604, 49K)

when is enough enough?

>"Thys is fer ye, Ngubu!"

Attached: 1558787279230.png (542x616, 34K)

LOL fuck brits and fuck the UK.

Our current system and society can honestly absorb and handle random muslim violence and terrorism.

It absolutely CANT handle white people collectively becoming really racist. Its a threat to the politicians, social elite, global capital and the economy. It could crash modern western liberalism.

Racisms is far more scary to those in power than the occasional mudslime popping off and killing a few people.

>But Mr Larner has since been placed on the Government's Prevent programme over fears that he could become an extremist after he was contacted by far-right yobs.
>He has had to attend de-radicalisation classes and police are monitoring him, the Sun reported.

Attached: .jpg (500x385, 48K)

Are you sure you're an Aussie?

Do you even Deus Vult bro?

>He has had to attend de-radicalisation classes
Literally sent to reeducation camps for being too problematic.

>who is Brenton Tarrant
>who is Uncle Ted (coincidentally)
>who is Marvin Heemeyer
>who are almost all combatants from majority of Polish uprisings
>who is Anders Breivik

right wing is more efficient, terrorist are rare but they are sure to make a bang

Aren’t we all on a watch list just for posting on a mongolian basket-weaving forum? I’m not even surprised this man was put on a watch list at this point.

Is it just me or is the circus act speeding up? Does it feel to anyone else like with each day the clownness grows at an increasing rate? What the fuck is happening. It feels like yesterday it was just neon haired sjws, and now people are literally being jailed for memes, put on terror watch lists after being stabbed by actual terrorists, the list goes on but you get my point.
Buckle up, if the trend continues this ride will be over faster than we think. If we keep "progressing" at the increasing rate, I don't even think we'll last 10 years.

Attached: TheRide.jpg (553x936, 192K)

idiot

England is so shameful. More cuck then Sweden

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

Weird, it's almost like the government hates it's own citizens more than the foreigners they bring in and pay from the infrastructure built by the same people's ancestors that they despise.

Just look at the proffesional way those cops handle themselves

Attached: brit cops.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

>The US is filled with a bunch of inbred island niggers controlled by Jews and Muslims at the local, state, and federal levels.
ftfy

Ho li fuk

Holy shit, calling for more back up at the end

this is pathethic
in Poland 1 cop would just gone to nigger and smashed his face on the pavement

I had a close friend who said "Don't worry about those people, they have no power." then after 5 years he became one of the over sensitive snowflakes and stopped being friends with me. Now we have people being KILLED over the policy's of these nutbags support.

good goy, now back in the cuck shack and organizing your belongings so Apex will know what to take from you

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-115826.jpg (720x540, 186K)

>Why do western governments love Moslems SO much?
Replace Europeans, "break the Cross", instate Communism. Not necessarily in that order.

And that#s official by the way.

Lmao go wash the blood out of your butt before posting next time

Dont forget the kid that the police came and warned after he looked at UKIP website on school computer

They're actually punishing someone for merely being EXPOSED to different ideas. Jesus Christ just nuke the world already. So when can we see a Great Firewall of Britain?

zoomers are disappoint. they believed the climate jew. sad.

Attached: Adelntaröver.jpg (1200x800, 868K)

>Lmao go wash the blood out of your butt before posting next time

Attached: 1560418875215.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>anti-terror watch list
List of people who oppose terrorism?

Its kind of ironic, Britain once had an empire that controlled 2/5 of earth at one point that has since been whittled down to just Canada, Australia, NZ, and parts of the Caribbean and now have been colonized by people from everywhere else

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo
nice digits satan

Attached: 1552456652600.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

>Fuck you, I'm Milwall

NORF!

Good luck thinking muslims will go atheist in similar fashion though. Communism is anti-religion by design, since the state can't risk having any competition for people's hearts and minds

I notice a continual pattern (tens of thousands of times per day) on this board... where the left commits some new outrage, or breaks some new ground in arrogance or depravity. Then this is what we do about it:

1) Somebody posts a link.
2) Everybody floods into the thread to express their outrage and indignation about it.
3) The end.

Now, lets all put our heads together and think, for just one moment, about some OTHER response we might start trying which would actually make a difference.

Hmm, this is a tough one Brosephs!

Attached: 4ee357ef284a2c1a365de819f73103a2.jpg (502x375, 48K)

well wasnt him but people talking to him

A Muslim threatened to kill me in a basement so now i'm ''far-right'' as well.

Attached: migrant-invasion-comic.png (1500x500, 85K)

>don't protect yourself or your fellow man lest you be placed on a watch list

my god, bongland needs to sink

Attached: 1549856669533.png (512x512, 207K)

I'll take what is an mi6 asset for $500

Clown.
World.

Underrated.

>another alt right gumpftard is put away for good

GREAT!

This. If you can find them wheb no one else can help you, call the Anti-terror team

People were waking up so they decided to speed it up, even though they knew it would cause conflict.
They are basically staking everything on the coming conflict.

Attached: 1553563037819.png (323x373, 116K)

We need to build local militias NOW. Just a grouo of 20 to 30 people who can mobilize at a moments notice and gaurd food and ammo supplies of your loval municipaluty if every 20,000 person town had 30 or sigh highly trained militia men, they can maintain order when all the cops drop their badges and run to protect ther families when the SHTF.

We need to build and train NOW!!!

bump.

Calm mutt

I think the Offensive Behaviour ot Football bullshit has been repealed now.
It was really just a way to attack young white males.

why are the british public okay with this

We aren't.

>You don't touch my moslems reeeeeee

Attached: Sidique-Khan-1080x598[1].jpg (1080x598, 104K)

this man is a legend

meds are so fucking based jfc

Attached: diversity is our strength (445346523) .png (691x802, 400K)

Talking to people with possibly negative views of Islam is a hate crime.

It's all just a part of the Lancaster Plan

>They gave him a 1 yr suspended jail sentence.
Jesus dude

a disgusting goblinoid kike who is very concerned about "Islamofascism."

What? That's not true at all.
>.t 54%

Attached: PEW-diversity.png (420x474, 15K)