Tulsi vs trump

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/opinion/doug-mackinnon-tulsi-gabbard.amp

Attached: 0E2FB9C5-1945-45AA-BE6C-51E1912300D5.jpg (640x875, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opdeepstate.com/2019/02/26/trump-wants-to-bring-back-the-death-penalty-for-anti-semites/
youtube.com/watch?v=_9QETGxQ1iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too bad its not her turn.

< This thread still going on...

Some guy came in and said that she was CIA.

Attached: theyfundterror.png (2000x1000, 596K)

He knows Jow Forums loves dat ass.

> MAGAcoping

Attached: tulsi15.png (750x736, 720K)

She'll be Trump's vp

She's easily the most electable of the Democratic candidates. But she has no chance of getting the nomination.

opdeepstate.com/2019/02/26/trump-wants-to-bring-back-the-death-penalty-for-anti-semites/

Attached: 1561619587417.jpg (960x856, 81K)

I like Tulsi, but good luck winning over the niggers, spics, fags, commies, and "native american"

This.

Nope, she's too moderate, no one will beat Trump, the party is too polarized to group together.
They accelerated left too fast and it's obvious to tell just by gauging the reactions of the establishment kikes.

#imwithher

> demoralizing shills

Attached: TULSI 2020.png (610x384, 376K)

That’d be neat or take Bolton’s job

Tulsi/Beto campaign would be beautiful. Not only would they be the hottest running ticket, they'd scoop up all sorts of voting demographics that the likes of Booker, Warren, Harris, etc. can't even dream of.

>Some guy came in and said that she was CIA.
welp guess I can't vote for her anymore, because some guy on the internet said something about her

they have a point though, the DNC significantly decreased the ability for superdelegates to sway their primary but they would still probably try to shut gabbard out in favor of biden, warren, harris or whoever else

The ticket is going to be Kamala, Warren

I barfed a little. I'm a lefty voter, but if this ends up to be the case I swear to God I'll vote Trump

Warren's only purpose is to take the wind out of Bernie's sails. As soon as he's no longer a threat expect all establishment support for her to evaporate.

It will, they'll go all in on identity politics and the DNC is working with the mainstream media to prop them up now that Biden isn't doing too great.
Biden is starting to look like a sacrificial lamb to propel Kamala to the nomination, he'll probably even endorse her.

The ticket is going to be Biden, don't kid yourself. And the fact that it's going to be Biden is precisely why Trump is going to get 4 more years.

Momma tulsi should win

Trump is going to win. The only ones who stand a chance are Bernie and Yang but the dems won't allow that. Four more years it is, I'm alright with it.

Attached: yugee.jpg (540x468, 36K)

This

Yang has zero chance lol he’s too shy to speak up he can’t lead a country

What kind of panties do you think she wears?

Attached: 1561773582813.jpg (849x968, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_9QETGxQ1iU

Attached: 13412441232.png (849x616, 62K)

she's going commando

No because the primaries are rigged. They want Harris to win and Biden is their backup.

Demoralizing what? The primaries aren't done regardless of whether or not theyre rigged.

Tusli vs Trump would honestly be incredible.

I could see myself voting for either.

The problem is the deep-state warhawks are going to fuck the Democratic primary so theres a war candidate they can throw money behind.
They're just going to rig it for Biden.

Exsctly. Biden is their ringer. If no real star emerges during the debates Theyll pic him because hell run on the "I'm white obama" ticket.
Kamala is going to get wrapped up in smollets' mail tampering charges. Gabbard is already being dumoed.on by their media allies.