This frightens the Eurocuck

>This frightens the Eurocuck

Attached: IMG_20190701_083942260_HDR.jpg (4160x2340, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The lack of edge trimming angers this 30 year old boomer.

having to flee cities that our ancestors build, because we are too big pussies to handle negroes?

Yeah it's a terrible thing, I would never want to see it here. Enjoy living in bumfuck nowhere with 10000 the same houses around and being forced to use car to get a gallon of milk... nightmare.

Attached: 1522515868049.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

Seriously though. God damn neighborhood looks like freddy mac moved in a bunch of niggers.

>Wetback and Beaner"s Landscaping, LLC
Want their number?

and forgot- building house from drywall, planks and spic spit on a tornado paths also frightens me deeply.

Attached: 1553301233913.png (1863x761, 1.33M)

Beautiful American culture.

Attached: IMG_20190701_084922205.jpg (4160x2340, 2.74M)

where do these lead? I bet they just end in a field or something.

Attached: path.png (646x504, 796K)

Attached: IMG_20190701_085502325.jpg (4160x2340, 2.03M)

They end up here.

Attached: IMG_20190701_085429981_HDR.jpg (4160x2340, 3.45M)

are you talking about the cracks?

Christ it's like a nuclear test site or something.

American conformity, many such cases.
Very, very frightening.

tbf suburban housing is built pretty shitty. you would have a better stronger house if you built a log cabin.

Every white child deserves to grow up in a nigger-free suburban neighborhood.

Jealous.

Attached: IMG_20190701_084219956.jpg (4160x2340, 3.29M)

that is eerie as fuck. (and soulless)

What? A well kept lawn and no blacks?
Looks pretty legit to me senpai

looks like Muttville

Suburbs (especially the ones OP posts) are cancer, and were made as a coping mechanism for cities filled with niggers. The effort, clearly, should be directing towards making livable cities instead of indulging our worse instinct to run away from problems.

Look through a neighborhood on google maps. Usually they form a big loop through cul de sacs and parks

It's like someone dropped out of an architecture course after 2 weeks, then tried to make a house out of cereal boxes and packing foam.
No wonder they burn to the ground even when the tree doesn't lose its leaves.

Attached: DJI_0104-1254.jpg (1254x705, 178K)

False, Polack.

Attached: IMG_20190701_084505759.jpg (4160x2340, 2.74M)

No privecy

>oy vey it’s almost like they wanted to see how a nuclear explosion would impact an average neighborhood or something!

terrifying grass

>Two sidewalks
>Never used because there is nowhere to walk to
At least the automobile companies are happy

Attached: y tho.jpg (473x480, 51K)

Germans would be like where is the mosque. Oh there is none. Your not culturally enriched

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

seeing how the animals that live in those all end up absolute NPCs living on antidepressants for their entire lives, it is pretty scary indeed

It's almost seems like it's illegal to build the fence or something

I mean, if living in the Land of the Free means I have to suck an HOA's cock to change my garden layout, or park on the driveway or whatever, then no thanks, bro.
Have fun though, and remember to cover your teeth.

Living in an american suburb is like living in a grey cubicle.

No identity, no freedom, no personality.

I'm to dumb anons. What's the thing that's supposed to scare me?

a bunch of cardboard housing???
what am i missing here

It will be. The HOA will have stipulated no fencing. You'll be fined for a fence, then eventually forced to leave if you don't submit.
Living here is the epitome of cuckoldry.

Britbong

Leaf

Frog

Attached: IMG_20190701_084353484.jpg (4160x2340, 3.18M)

that's a shitty road for sure

holy shit
land of the free my ass

But is there subrubs like that that allow fence?
It's seems like most the neighborhoods with HOA don't allow fence

Found it. Looks like typical modern builder shit. Same design everywhere

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-104845_Maps.jpg (1440x2960, 390K)

Isn't this the start of Dawn of the Dead?

It's a pretty soulless and empty way to live. Also enjoy your stressful and long commute.

living in a cardoard house that folds under strong wind is sure a frightening persepective

Attached: mutt_house.png (725x488, 919K)

No, our post is brought to our door. Why would I be jelly of having to schlep to the kerb to get my post (95% of which would be medical bills, mobility scooter coupons and beetus medication adverts)

>No wonder they burn to the ground even when the tree doesn't lose its leaves.
don't wory, (((insurance))) companies have a plan just right for this situation!

Attached: 1557051925849.jpg (1031x1200, 156K)

Why does everything in america look so fake? The wooden houses, the identical front porches, this could be a theme park if you hadn't told us this was the us.

Attached: 1492283275791.jpg (641x530, 25K)

fuck capitalism

Attached: 85yj83xi6b701.jpg (600x427, 65K)

Fuck me, it's like the architecture students didn't learn the wooden models are not the same as the real thing. Like, what even is a brick?

You wish you lived here, city boy.

Attached: IMG_20190701_090004643.jpg (4160x2340, 2.58M)

I fucking hate it when people live in nice neighborhoods and let their exterior look like shit.

You want to trash the inside where no one can see, that’s fine. But god dammit that’s why no one likes living around niggers. Drops the property values like a brick.

Why are there no trees? Just grass and bushes. I think that's literally the only weird thing about these areas in the USA. It looks autistic.

it frightens #metoo
suburbs are awful, no exception

Suburbia crushes men's souls. It makes them believe that they are isolated units that can survive without society. Europeans are happier, nicer, better people because they live in functioning communities with things to do and places to go without a car. Europeans sit outside and meet friends, drink wine together, have spontaneous interactions with their countrymen. There is a sickness in the soul of the US and suburbia is a symptom.

This terrifies the mutt.

Attached: englishsuburb.jpg (1760x953, 895K)

>it's either Marxism of freedom to live in a drywall tinderbox

amazing.

Attached: 1545943327657.jpg (747x498, 113K)

i just like strolling down to the local corner shop getting a pint of milk and a paper, popping in the local for a pint and grabbing a cheeky portion of chips on the way home.

rather than driving my suv 5 miles to the walmart.

this looks more bleak and depressing than commie blocs

>Land of the Free
>Have to hide your beer in public
>A specific height of your hedges has to be maintained at all times
>You are defined by your credit rating
>Can't hire who you want because you will be sued for racist or sexist hiring practises

They go from our front doors to the closest burger place.

Suburbia is great, pic related random spot of my subdivision.

My only issue is that Americans seemingly love to make their houses out of cheap garbage materials that don't last. Where the fuck are your brick houses?

Attached: Capture.png (1912x913, 2.4M)

I most certainly do not live in a city nor do I want to, I live in an old townhouse in a suburb, though I want to live out in the sticks. I just hate how all modern designs look like the same shit over and over, no creativity, we live in a dead culture. To be fair though, all architecture from the 70's is the same too so maybe I'm just being a sour fox

caring about urocucks opinions.
you what?

>Sun Prairie, Wisconsin

Can you really order your child a drink at the bar? Is there an age limit? Could I order a beer for my 3 year old? Also, why are your state troopers such cunts about going 1mph over the limit?

looks comfy
especially the no people around part

>250k-350k house
>neighbors house is 2 feet from yours
nice planning jew
who the fuck lives like this?

Attached: 1523209587674.jpg (591x479, 58K)

british suburbs are the comfiest (till you fill them with undesirables)

>wants to walk like a nigger
lmao

At least there are no nogs here. Checkmate.

>WOODEN houses
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHGAHAGAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Hurr durr I've got pillars on my porch
>I'm rich like Dolan Trump

those are normal wood frame houses with a brick face

>literally inferior stone cuck shacks
lmao

Attached: 9GB5A4DEF21H367C.png (908x629, 273K)

We've got some neighborhoods like that, and that english one you posted, the rural-suburban is infinitely superior to the cookie-cutter american urban-suburban. Lots of trees gives privacy, brings down the temperature, it's great.

Not yet, but in about 30 seconds when the Muslim truck of peace comes speeding down the road

>jealous pillar cuck

>No fences
literally living on the street

Literally seething

>BEHOLD, MY MONOCULTURE OF HIGH MAINTENANCE, IRRIGATED LOW CUT GRASS
One of the main reasons most of these neighborhoods look so dreadful (besides the mcmansions) is the lack of plants and gardens. And if there is any "gardens" in these neigborhoods, they're absolutely boomer-tier garbage plants and trees. Boomers have shit taste in literally everything.

Attached: 58025.jpg (500x500, 245K)

yeah, I was pointing out using brick rather than fucking sheet metal to cover your house.

Never being able to afford a house because you live in Bongland.

I'm frightened by the lack of fences

Doesn't look like there's anyone there, except maybe a serial killer and an old woman who reports your grass for being 0.1 inches over regulations.

im getting backroom vibes

>truck of peace
Literally a europoor thing

From a European perspective american subburbs looks terrible. This would instantly change if every house had it's own tree (either in Front or back).

>mattel styled neighborhood

>gardens
Get a load of this fag

>Prefers to dependent on international corporations.
Peak burgerism.

Attached: Burgers2.jpg (480x360, 42K)

>fucking sheet metal to cover your house.
?

>This would instantly change if every house had it's own tree
What level of autism is this

Wisconsin is based. Go back to New York, coastal fag.

go kill termites mutt

Why americans don't have fences in front of the house?

>prefers to be a nigger
lmao

Its ok. They will just rebuild bigger overpriced McMansions to replace those.

>he's so poor he doesn't know about treated lumber
lmaoooo

>Middle of nowhere
>No fences
>No trees
>Everything look so sterile
>The houses don't look lived in
>No one is outside

Is this a potemkin village? or one of those new neighborhoods that the Chinese buy up?

Top left house looks like it wants to bomb Iran

That estate looks ugly, depressing and boring as fuck. Sad!

The best bit, if you actually want a nice garden, you can't, you are forced to have the boomer-tier lawn because the HOA is run by boomers, autists and developers.