To my fellow altrighters around the world a simple question

Are we winning?

Attached: 1540834496279m.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN9O0o4zw8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

define winning

Alt righter here, no we are losing

NO we are not fucking winning, the was is over we lost.

It will become more and more evident as the boomers you mindlessly hate so much die off.

having sex.
Me is 30 yo. no sex no life just coding to crash the plane.

boomer detected

Attached: 3653332313.jpg (755x544, 50K)

Are we taking political and social power back from the cultural Marxist

Yes, rachel maddow. We are.

>rachel maddow
yuck.
post some hot girls name

It's over.
The NWO has already formed.
In the next couple of decades the ideas of race, nationality, ethnicity, religion will disappear.
We'll become a gray blob of indistinguishable worker bees who's only purpose in life is to create more worker bees and consume.
It's over anons.
This is the end.

Attached: 1545459785021.jpg (800x792, 74K)

happens but too slow

I cannot roll my eyes any fucking harder.

Yes, we are winning, but everything is in the background, the public is not aware.

>I cannot roll my eyes any fucking harder.
Yeah we know you'd probably have a stroke if you did boomy

Alongside history we losed in significant times
1. Crusaders
2. Byzantine-Turk wars
3. 30 years war
4. American Civil War
5. WW2
6. Rhodesia

I don't think we are winning. Our countries are being overrun. Sure you can make a homestead but the wages of Invaders will come for your children or your grandchildren and by then they will outnumber us.

Unless we get a hold on the algorithms and brake up google, we will not stand a chance. It's far more powerful than people realize, as it has access to billions of users and their patterns over time. If someone programs the algorithm to promote patterns that will make people accepting of "diversity" and egalitarianism, there is no force that could stand against it. If this does happen, the younger generations will be lost forever.

Yes. They're afraid. The blackpill is another trick, don't fall for it

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

Reality is just a trick, don't fall for it.

In the terms of outright overpowering the opponent? Lol no
However theres surely going to be a collapse in the future, who takes advantage of this decides who wins what. I place my bets on the right.

We are slowly changing the culture.
Once we reach a tipping point everything will happen so fast you won't even believe it.

>Alt-righters
lol'd

How do you do fellow sub-reactionaries? I hear this is where you guys hang out and take the so-called ‘crimson pellets’, anyone got any extra? Don’t worry, I’m ‘woke’

Attached: 0D16917D-F9EA-422A-90C8-9C4C3EE6DDE0.png (283x283, 85K)

I just want people to go back to a level of rationality I don't know how things got to the point where the inmates are running the asylum

>Once we reach a tipping point everything will happen so fast you won't even believe it.

A fools hope.

Our opposition is demoralized too. When they get blackpilled, they grow sad and give up. When it happens to us, we continue out of spite and anger.

Attached: B8C57219-31F2-4A95-A94F-876228115ED9.jpg (720x720, 28K)

Trump is president and shit skins getting visas removed so I would say yes

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

1. Our forces are seperated. You never want to split your forces unless you have a damn good reason to do so, which we definitely do not. The Right is heavily divided due to ideological reasons, most of which are outright pathetic, to be frank. Uniting the right is key to winning. Weed out the glowniggers, then work with anyone willing to contribute to the common cause.
2. One of our ultimate goals surely is the survival of the white race. How do we achieve this? Well, through birth rates, plain and simple. We are being massively beaten at this front by all non-white races. Having at least three children is an absolute must.
3. Even those who're aware of what's going on still haven't understood, at least in most cases, what really is at stake here. One thing everyone needs to wrap their heads around is the fact that there is no political solution to what's going on.
4. We are at war. A long term, low-intensity ethnic and ideological war which has been picking up pace over the last few years, with incidents such as the "refugee crisis" in Europe and the election of Trump in the US. At this point, very few people are on a war footing. Unless this changes, we're going to lose. Why? Well, without fighting back, you lose.
5. Anyone advocating against violence is either a glownigger or a coward. Are there glowniggers here and elsewhere who attempt to instigate violence to fuck us over? Absolutely. However, there is no other option but violence in order to flush out Jews, non-Jewish elites, niggers and so forth.

I am fine, how about yourself, fellow sub-reactionary? You must be new here, you may have some of my crimson pellets. Here is one now:
You may pleasure yourself at will somewhere else, for we at full capacity and cannot accept any more people.

Attached: notatf.png (500x506, 114K)

Shajaveendra Paraakutenga Silamil Pubya

at worst the problem is the solution

>Are we winning?
unsure OP, doesn't look like it

Attached: 1560789573586.jpg (1024x594, 125K)

I'm going to stop you right there. Alt right is not about race.
These people are our alt right brothers.

Attached: DUl5sTdV4AAsqkE.jpg (1024x622, 78K)

>I cannot roll my eyes any fucking harder.
there is nothing hard on you anymore

If you do not take race into the equation, you're probably a Kike. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1561399924029.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

>Are we winning?

What if we're not, you happy to accept the world our enemies are bringing, or would you rather die trying to stop it?

The point of life isn't just 'stay alive'.

Attached: 1544801520706.jpg (640x640, 69K)

sadly, no...

None of us know what it feels like to win anything. So, if we were winning we wouldn't even know it. However I do know what losing feels like, and this feels a lot like that.

Revolutions do happen, and you don't even need the majority of the population to start it or to win it.
Thinking that nothing can change is the way tge authorities control you.

Eh, kind of a stalemate at the moment.

Good crack

>Revolutions do happen
and then no one talks about it anymore

Attached: 323232.jpg (1280x864, 186K)

we haven't lost, that's all you need to know

The alt-right hasn't had any lasting effect towards the cause of white survival, it only serves as a pipeline toward racial nationalism and white revolutionary attitudes, which we need for the coming revolution.

Read the butler plan and narty program of the northwest front to understand what we must really do.
The NF's plan is not only the most logical, but also the last option we have left.
For more information, read up on the Northwest Quartet novels, and at least read "A distant thunder" by Harold A. Covington.

I think you all are looking at this wrong, we may be in some of our darkest hours with the hordes of the world flooding our borders, ideological foes subverting society against us, censorship straight from Orwell, and there seeming to be no way out. But I think it’s a great time, I enjoy knowing our struggle and fight is true. The progressivism of today is going to be it’s own foe in the end, it will push and push and people will eventually be left with only two choices with or against. I think winning isn’t certain, but it will be a matter of time

>alt-right
A made up catch-all concocted by the (((media))) to group the disparate Right Wing factions into an easily-villified enemy. Those are (((their))) words. Stop using them.

Also short-term, no, long-term, also no, but in the end, yes.

>Are we winning?
I remember the SOTU speech, wherein Trump said he wanted the most immigration ever; I remember the end of the shutdown, wherein the wall's construction & border/immigration enforcement were both severely restricted while earmarking billions for foreign nations.

So, let's ask it this way:
What does winning look like?

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

no such thing as alt right
conservative ideology has lost the culture war
leftist ideology has won the culture war but will ultimately lose the power struggle because it cannot form around a common goal outside of defeating the alt right. Eventually its own mass will be flung off into other tribes of identity, and those will devour each other and themselves. Same as it ever was.

What, are you still mad she lost? Get on the Trump train, alt-righters! Everyone's a winner!!

I am winning on a personal level, which we all should strive for.

Attached: 1521350470380.gif (283x282, 539K)

i think everything will turn real dark and things turn to shit on a apocalyptical level, what happens really, how to form a phalanx and what people will do then, its not even clear by now.
i think there will be twists that we don't even think of by now.
so yeah we are winning, but first we will bleed.
this will be no walk in the park, things have just started to get real in its consequences.

Attached: 323111.jpg (500x464, 39K)

>my fellow altrighters
Stomp the brains out of the skull of a Jewish baby for creating this thread

Well yes , around the world people are fed up with the leftist cucks . I'm just surprised it hasn't blown up yet , as in a civil war etc .

Stfu tranny.
Yes user, we are winning very much, so much it's starting to wake up the propagandized classes, the people who actually do shit. This is scaring the shit out of rich pedo people since the rest of us doesn't really matter cuz we don't do anything, these sheep how ever do a lot, especially when they take the red pill.

Heaven is shining upon us, our ancestors are greeting our massive success!
If you've ever memed against the pedo globo homo empire you will be treated like a rockstar in meta dimensional reality, to have had thr balls to enter 3D earth AND withstand the sin matrix, people will bow before you!

Rejoice, you will watch these faggots burn in hell, crying that they did not know, something to look forward to!

Attached: image.jpg (800x699, 51K)

Ever heard of the French revolution?
Most would have thought that it was impossible.
>lmao kings and aristocracy are the natural order of things, it will always be like this
But then not only we changed our nation, but the entire world.
Once we establish at least one white nationalist country, it will spread into all the other white countries.
The jews have no hope of stopping us.
>inb4 but muh nazis failed
They were german~arian nationalist, not white nationalist, who wanted to destroy all the other white ethnicities in Europe.

Rare flag.

What exactly is the "Win" condition? At what point can we kick back our feet and utter "Victory"?

try to ignore the faggotry
the question is actually a good one.

A based schizo Swede? God bless you user

Fucking trannies like you are so vile!
Just kill yourself, no one likes you

Nope

Hahaha! Bless you Heinz! Just a heightened sense of awareness, that's all! The Archons are weak, only humans give them strength

Attached: image.jpg (761x641, 155K)

Yes. But we are going to go through some dark times. Fear not, we won't lose but we are going to take some hits. Continue marching brothers, for the European Spirit cries out within us to keep marching like so many before us have.

Trust my ID!
God bless!

KYS nigger

Attached: 1558382067071.jpg (1024x577, 71K)

I showed several big issues, things that look like outright betrayal to his base, and asked "what does winning look like"?

Well, what *does* winning look like?

Attached: Imperial ¡JEB!.png (500x303, 63K)

Yes. If we weren't, the elites and their useful idiot leftists wouldn't be shutting down all discussion.
Oh shit, did New Caledonian crows finally become sapient?

If i am not alTright, they will bully me or fire me.

I agree. The true movements are now starting to take place, and exactly as you said they will get real in its consequences. And true we must endure these lashes, it is our duty honestly. You can’t fight with out getting hit after all.

>alt right
Are you posting from the past?
If yes, then I have bad news for you.
Your movement has been overtaken by actors playing caricatures from past ages.
Your movements very name fills the normie mouths with aversion.
Cringy edgelords wishing for another Jewish plant to lead their "White Ethnostate" are all that is left.

So very sorry.

We are winning, and progressing quite fast because of the wild card that is the internet, however we need to be concerned about division within our own ranks and understand that when the current problems go down, a new problem will emerge and that the future political spectrum will be "right wing". We already have our own form of political correctness in the movement that is to be expected with the rapid influx of normies, and that will cause problems when people continue to pursue the truth.
Failure to handle this transition into power could cost us our victory. A lot of revolutions end up turning on themselves and the most self righteous and hard headed types (a lot of the Christians for example) can probably be expected to start the fighting if they don't get their own way.

The protected free speech arena, closely in proximity political power must be protected at all costs lest some hard headed bully with talent and ruthlessness create a whole different kind of problem and, yeah, there are already guys within our movement that think it's acceptable to rape women and hurt the disabled. There's more than a handful that enjoy animal abuse videos and there are a handful of paedophiles and questionable ancestry types that are floating around amongst our ranks. These people can be expected to cause serious fucking problems and like most trouble makers, naturally fear the light of truth that shines on the free speech arena.
Our success will require the arena. The right to bare arms. Freeman status for all. A round table for political discourse and free markets as well as some kind of welfare. Our official religious position should be occultic and agnostic, presenting civilisation as a platform for the discussion and examination of potentially very serious religious matters.

I've been in this movement a long time and basically was "alt right" before it became common and I'm telling you, these are some problems and solutions for the future.

Attached: todaymyroomtomorrowmycountry1.jpg (624x1452, 137K)

Get the fuck on the Trump train or get run over, faggot! The Trump train is for winners ONLY.

Is that what you think their plan is? My dear fellow, that's not at all it. You think they really work on behalf of the niggers and the arabs? They are just merely instruments of destruction. The plan against us (against all native Europeans really) is Helter Skelter. The "elite" will ride that out in bunkers and emerge into a savage world as gods.
In the early 21st century the whiteman is the devil, by the early 22nd he will be the god of the earth, ruling over a caste system whereby class is written on one's skin.

Not until the right stops to be so passive

>Get the fuck on the Trump train or get run over, faggot! The Trump train is for winners ONLY.
But what does winning look like?

Fucking retard, you're looking at it!

Nice demoralization post GCHQ, back to treason for you.

>Are we winning?
You were. Now you're not.

This. Take the American Revolution for instance. A tiny minority planned and executed it. The vast majority stood by the sidelines ready to hail either the Republic of the King depending on who came out on top. The majority of any large group are sheep.
We need only be shepherds.

>Fucking retard, you're looking at it!
An idiot telling me "The Trump Train *IS* Winning", not detailing what exactly the "winning" consists of, all while dismissing apparent betrayals on the part of Trump toward his base?

Sounds more like delusion to me.

Attached: leaf-dragon.png (500x509, 505K)

Making progress. Still a long ways to go

Yes. They are fucking terrified. Look at how they are over reaching in the media and the censorship. They know even dipping your toe into our pool instantly changes the mind. People are noticing the censorship in a big way. I mean normal people who just want to watch the Jew box and chill.
This being said, we have a long and arduous journey ahead of us. It won't happen overnight but the culture is changing. They are making us the counter-culture and this is bringing more to us everyday. It will be a generation culture battle. So, as they used to say in boot camp, "Embrace the suck" because they will be going all out to stop what is happening but we are the inevitably.

Well suck a dick, faggot. Learn a little bit more about the world so you aren't standing around slackjawed and clueless talking about all the things you don't understand.

Losing badly on so many levels. You have 10 years max before most of voters are niggers.

I didn't say I was clueless — I asked you to explain your position.
You are apparently unable to do so.

If I wasn’t a kid in the 80’s I’d have gone over in a heartbeat.

Attached: 6CEB74DC-ED9E-493C-8FCF-EBD4796C94AB.jpg (370x465, 54K)

>p-please explain things to me!!
I liked it better when you people were afraid to post here.

Just wait for the next big eco collapse. Earth will be reseted.

Attached: 1555353174294.png (720x891, 822K)

lol it have been over since 1945. no point in trying. just enjoy your life

No, but the ride's not over. We're going to have to batten down the hatches:
"Forward Observer", a military analyst in Afghanistan, about Civil War 2 - we're in it now. We're between normal competition, and, hot war.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZN9O0o4zw8o

(two more in the series so far - the best I've seen on the subject).

There will be generations of suffering before that happens.

's nice + all, but you're awfully short of specifics.

Yesterday I found out they've closed r/frenworld. That was too much.

how specific do you want me to be?

the old order days are numbered all we need is a explicitly fascist political movement, we need to build are own SA. no more hiding.

>To my fellow altrighters

Attached: 1561358493508.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

the jew is in 200% overload to kill us and our kids

so yeah, it's close to revolution

leftists are better at warfare

Based.

In France it is the case at least