Is it true that most GenZ girls are woke and hate white men now?

Can zoomers confirm nor deny this? Are zoomer girls all after Juan and Tyrone?

Attached: D0D7F42A-EFA9-43E7-8EA3-D651A3917803.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

Is that skin cancer on her arm?

Friendly reminder that browncel is an autistic, sexually frustrated Pajeet zoomer living in London who has been compulsively posting the same shitty racebait threads a dozen times a day for months

I dont talk to women and i can tell you dont either

what's with her hairline?

>1 post
>cuck thread
You know the drill

MEMEFLAGGOT
Israeli Hasbara

no

tight ponytails will do that

Attached: 1552569739927.jpg (465x607, 70K)

In the US yes

>Is it true that most GenZ girls are woke and hate white men now?
Females hate men. True.

Attached: 1534247368542.jpg (1024x894, 246K)

The general trend based on out here (SoCal) is pretty much yeah. They walk around saying things like, "Oh I hate white bois, they are so racist and dumb teheteh tsksksksksks". The second you criticize the gay pride or black pride movement here (at high school, don't worry I'm 18) you get harrased and reported to the office. One time I almost got the shit beat out of me by a bunch of nigger girls from the black student Union because I said that black people are inclined to have low incomes and low IQ. So yes. Most of the basic girls hate white people.

Attached: 1559665099314.jpg (588x848, 59K)

This.

>this thread
>again
IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: POST IN RESPONSE TO EVERY MEMEFLAG.jpg (718x2709, 483K)

Its a very convincing trap suffering from male pattern baldness.

It’s fucking true

Females are heavily influenced by social media and the latest trend. They are like a flock of birds that follow without thought. Not all men are like this though, the smart males are the roosters that do their own thing. So basically, females are just following what their Facebook and Instagram is teaching them to be correct behavior. It’s a wicked downward spiral of culture and society. I simply don’t fucking care anymore, I’m ghost.

My local newspaper just reported that gen z girls hate trannies more than any other demographic. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Get the fuck out of Cali man. Shithole state

What happening zoomer. Tell me

Nah. Many are just retarded and follow the general herd, but I'd say that Gen Z has more women who are right wing than any previous generation in my experience.
It's why I've personally sworn off all older generations and have stuck to dating only Gen Z chicks.

Hepatitis shot I think

You wish man

No one said it wasnt a shithole.

you sound like a dumbass who can't hide their power level and lacks tact. Fuck your opinion untermensch.

Just not true

Ah yes testicles

>The eternal chinkposter
I guess we'll have to live with you pathetic gooks on this board

Attached: 1509726503266.jpg (768x1024, 265K)

I don’t know what everyones on about, at least where I live (east coast) it seems like a small minority of highschool girls think this way and fuck like every black kid they find but most still stick to their own race

Go ahead, ask them. First the eyes dance, nay sprint from side to side looking for someone to give her an answer. Next comes the compulsive halfway phone grab followed by a nervous "hehehe uh I dunno XD" Or some other bargain brand deflection. This is the regulation response from modern women to any question that requires more individual, personal thought than "what is your favorite color " or " what time is it ".

Gen z here, only a small group of girls fornicate with the mudds, and every gen z guy knows to stay away from them. Facebook memes on avoiding thots unironically work.