Why aren't there groups of alpha males that go around beating the shit out of antifa gangs?

why aren't there groups of alpha males that go around beating the shit out of antifa gangs?

Attached: 1561125796306.jpg (1125x1394, 331K)

that's actually a good question

They’re working, unlike the faggots who hold signs saying “soi boi” and hit old men with crowbars at 2pm on a weekday

They're all members of antifa

They're all in federal prison on Trump's orders

The police would stop them. The cities where Antifa operates allow them to do this shit.

State backed groups are kind of hard to combat, the judicial/police protect them/allow them to act with impunity.

They're discouraged by all the dudes who've been thrown in jail on specious charges for defending themselves while Anftifags walk out of jail that night, if they get arrested at all, because they glow in the dark.

Alpha males have jobs, families, sanity and principles.
Antifa doesn't.

But its called antifa

>The cities where Antifa operates allow them to do this shit.
Just say it: Portland Oregon and Berkeley California.

they are too busy not being niggers

Pretty much this

Attached: DD2AFFCD-9703-4BEF-BC61-3EBE74322F91.jpg (474x701, 56K)

slide thread
sage

Catch 22, faggots.

Alphas are pounding pavement for cash and pussy, not checking where antifags are rallying. I’ll care when they come to my rural municipality.

Lots of open space, no cameras, and plenty of gunshots going off already...

There are, have you never heard of Rise Above?

Several reasons. The biggest being precisely because they are Alpha. The alpha male is at the top of the pack. He knows this, the other members of the pack know this. Therefore he has no reason to jump down into the fray and start flexing on the lessers as if he's trying to prove something. Keep in mind all that shit goes out the window once the alpha is challenged but from what i can see, Antifa hasnt made a directed assault on anything alpha aside from that one time that one antifa kid was put into a coma by the punch from the swole motherfucker in either seattle or portland

Because those pantywaist faggots are staying in very small areas where they know they’re protected. When they attack, they target weak singular opponents, use weapons, and work in numbers of at least three. They’re deluded assholes, but they aren’t stupid. They know that if they stray twenty meters into the wrong area the best they can hope for is to be prosecuted. The only other alternative is they catch a bullet. See, even in Portland, there’s a shitload of concealed carry folks and the lines are pretty well drawn. They stay home. They try that shit anywhere else and it’s a cell or a coffin. Just ask the asshole that tried to swing an asp and got his head nearly taken off.

Proud boys? The problem is, though, they're getting locked up for resisting the tyranny.

Going to jail isn't alpha.

You couldn't be more wrong. Jails are full of alpha dudes that women crave for.

This is the only correct answer. Antifa only prey on people weaker than them, the elderly, gay Asians etc..

There are but they are not stupid to get themselves recorded

That’s antifa user

Because antifa is doing us a favor unknowingly just like AOC is. Let them be retards and sway public opinion against the left with their actions. it benefits us.

Because unlike Russia, masculine men are thrown in jail for standing up to those communists.

The right doesn't have the will or fortitude that the left has to exercise their will onto the world. That's why the left is winning and will win.

Violence is never the answer, particularly as act of vengeance. High IQ people know this.

>why aren't you actively working to become a terrorist group while having literally no moral, media or corporate backing whatsoever, while everyone already hates you and give your political opponents every excuse to launch full communist campaigns in response
>t.

Attached: 1557292037922.png (412x425, 284K)

because we work on bettering ourselves and our communities and dont have time to risk our lives for a jewish ideological war

This.

Attached: image.jpg (730x1280, 318K)

>Violence is never the answer
>That's why government uses violence everyday to exercise their will onto people.
You're a literal retard.

They have jobs.

Have you ever noticed which places get "antifa" infestations? It's the same as leftism on a message board, it can't exist without constant, widespread support from authority. There aren't any "antifa" protestors in small-town Nebraska because they'd get the shit kicked out of them if they were lucky, and then get it kicked out of them again when the sherriff's deputies arrive.

They're active in shitholes like Portland because they have the backing of the city government. The police there are restricted from opposing them and the courts will come down like crazy on anyone caught being violent towards them. The defining characteristic of "alpha males" is that they have a lot going for them; nobody with half a brain is going to jeopardize their ability to support their family to smash some edgelord college student. These groups aren't accidents or aberrations, they're the terrorist arm of the DNC.

Attached: rightwingextremism.jpg (937x609, 89K)

This

because unlike antifa attacks which go unpunished, attacks against antifa would be punished harshly. we have seen that

I'm not a biochemist, but I know women stop menstruating if their body fat percentage is too low. I also know pollutants are typically stored in animal fats (including human fat). So
>fat increases estrogen
>fat has pollutants
>many pollutants are endocrine disrupters
The U.S. basically has a population where 70%+ of the people are estrogen laden bags of industrial pollution. Pretty hard to roust up a group committed to proactive action from that pool.

Attached: age-x-weight.jpg (1484x1110, 207K)

that's what they want you to do. think about it, chumps. they are provocateurs who's only power comes from your reaction.

I'd love to put in 40 hours per week, stalking, hunting, harrassing, exposing, and beating the shit out of antifa. And I'd be really fucking good at it... Unfortunately, I'm so busy with work that I can hardly find time to squeeze my workouts in or run a laundry. Do you think any of these douchebags have the same problem?

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (634x789, 147K)

And your mom was literally sterile

because you dont lower yourself to the level of literal insane subhumans. antfags are hanging themselves with the ample rope the local governments have given them. soon enough the pendulum will swing back and skulls will crack at the hands of police.

Suuuure

Attached: 1543640563664.jpg (1440x1920, 254K)

People with morals tend to have something to lose like a job or a family.

and yet these same people are so called “environmentalists”. it’s pathetic really. fat camps for all.

This

And if they're not working they wouldn't be caught dead out there to get caught up with the political chafe.

Being seen at those events is ostracizing.

>let’s join gangs and do illegal things
Pass

Because, unlike us, the law protects them

>groups of alpha
user, it doesn't work that way

Because they have media bias on their side. If you go to one of these chimpouts and fight them, you are playing directly in to their game. It's much more effective to document their rioting and forward all evidence to the police, distribute it around the internet. They cannot help themselves. If no one is fighting, they instigate. Every time.

as far as I'm concerned all of the people at those "protests" need to be beaten. I don't care what side they are on. Same for any "pride" parades. Niggers, Jews, Muslims and Jannies as well.

Real men don't have time to go to cities to larp. I live in Oregon and drove 2 hours to the range to shoot my guns. Not going anywhere near downtown Portland.

This is actually the answer.

Maybe because they're busy working and raising their families?

>Don't do anything goy

Nice try goldberg

This. The lumpenproletariat has nothing to lose. Did you see the mugshots? Bunch of fucking purple haired tweakers, twig Bois, and burnt out boomer sexagenarians.

Best answer itt they can't risk it

Actually this.

And fuck Tarrant for shooting up a mosque. Let the sandniggers blow each other up. Faggot should've shot up a bunch of Antifa scum.

The far right has little to no alpha males

Oregan and Washington militias are there SPECIFICALLY for this reason.
Instead, they're LARPing in the woods.

Also, who the fuck is that princess?

>why aren't there groups of alpha males that go around beating the shit out of antifa gangs?

Because you don't fight them in groups, you pick them off one by one when they are alone.

>They’re working, unlike the faggots who hold signs saying “soi boi” and hit old men with crowbars at 2pm on a weekday

Leftists all have jobs.

>The police would stop them.

Not if you go around them and wear gloves and collect your bullet casings.

>State backed groups are kind of hard to combat, the judicial/police protect them/allow them to act with impunity.

Quite the opposite, stake out the groups and then just follow individual ones home.

>They're discouraged by all the dudes who've been thrown in jail on specious charges for defending themselves while Anftifags walk out of jail that night, if they get arrested at all, because they glow in the dark.

You don't go after large groups, you go after high value targets in chain of command. The ones giving orders in rally's,etc

>Alpha males have jobs, families, sanity and principles.
>Antifa doesn't.

Antifa is filled with people that have all of those, the right is filled with literal cucks.

>Several reasons. The biggest being precisely because they are Alpha. The alpha male is at the top of the pack. He knows this, the other members of the pack know this. Therefore he has no reason to jump down into the fray and start flexing on the lessers as if he's trying to prove something. Keep in mind all that shit goes out the window once the alpha is challenged but from what i can see, Antifa hasnt made a directed assault on anything alpha aside from that one time that one antifa kid was put into a coma by the punch from the swole motherfucker in either seattle or portland

Real alpha's protect the pack from threats and "trim the weeds"of the pack. Society seems to forget that.

You have to dedicate yourself. Save up some money so you can afford to live for a while and fucking do it.

But I know you won't. Pussy,

Hnnnnnnggggg

>Because those pantywaist faggots are staying in very small areas where they know they’re protected. When they attack, they target weak singular opponents, use weapons, and work in numbers of at least three. They’re deluded assholes, but they aren’t stupid. They know that if they stray twenty meters into the wrong area the best they can hope for is to be prosecuted. The only other alternative is they catch a bullet. See, even in Portland, there’s a shitload of concealed carry folks and the lines are pretty well drawn. They stay home. They try that shit anywhere else and it’s a cell or a coffin. Just ask the asshole that tried to swing an asp and got his head nearly taken off.

Police can't be everywhere and they are not protected at home. They have power in numbers, not alone.

>Because antifa is doing us a favor unknowingly just like AOC is. Let them be retards and sway public opinion against the left with their actions. it benefits us.

Such a cuck response.

>Violence is never the answer, particularly as act of vengeance. High IQ people know this.

Violence when done properly solves problems instead of putting things in jail cells.

"The system" fears those who solve the problems better or in ways the system wishes it could but doesn't.

>because we work on bettering ourselves and our communities and dont have time to risk our lives for a jewish ideological war

If you wanted to better your communities you would wipe out all feminists and pedophiles.
Also you are already fighting an ideological war, but you refuse to actually go to war against the other side that has been at war with you for decades.

>They have jobs.

Leftists have jobs, that is why they are so powerful. Stop being cucks.

>Yes, doing what your enemy is doing is the only solution

Attached: 1558903739131.jpg (800x800, 141K)

Going to rallies and standing your ground is the only way you can do it. Don't go hunting too much.

Also, conservatives and right leaning people in the cities are stuck and have no choice but to fight them. We don't all live in open country with guns. Some of us are stuck in these communist cities. So what can we do BUT actually get pissed enough to seek them out and destroy them when cops are not around?

There used to be groups like these, such as the Proud Boys.. But even defending yourself from political violence isnt okay these days.

Doesn't matter if your group is "pro-gay", "multi-racial", and defends people from terrorists... at the end of the day (((they))) will make sure people see you as white supremacist homophobes who attack people without provocation.

Because we would be infiltrated by the FBI and all put in prison like all the guys from RAM. we can't have militia because we challenge the status quo, antifa or gay libertarian LARPers are only a harm us

Because they don't care as long as they get pussy.
You think monogamy was just to keep women in line? Think again.

antifa are omega bottom scrapers, I've never met an antifa who was not a loser

No, they don't have jobs you twit.
Most are unemployed and live with mommy.

>be me
>work years to have a good career/life
>NEETs on mongolian knitting forum want me to risk that to beat up a few kids larping
>catching an assault charge would ruin my career
That's why most men of value avoid these things.

>Have you ever noticed which places get "antifa" infestations? It's the same as leftism on a message board, it can't exist without constant, widespread support from authority. There aren't any "antifa" protestors in small-town Nebraska because they'd get the shit kicked out of them if they were lucky, and then get it kicked out of them again when the sherriff's deputies arrive.
>They're active in shitholes like Portland because they have the backing of the city government. The police there are restricted from opposing them and the courts will come down like crazy on anyone caught being violent towards them. The defining characteristic of "alpha males" is that they have a lot going for them; nobody with half a brain is going to jeopardize their ability to support their family to smash some edgelord college student. These groups aren't accidents or aberrations, they're the terrorist arm of the DNC.

Antifa and other groups are in positions of power and influence, the ones on the street are the hand you are allowed to see and go after.

>attacks against antifa would be punished harshly

Not if you do it properly. The wilderness has plenty of places for bodies if you dig a deep grave and cover it with foliage.

>think about it, chumps. they are provocateurs who's only power comes from your reaction.

They are winning, you are cucking.

>I'd love to put in 40 hours per week, stalking, hunting, harrassing, exposing, and beating the shit out of antifa. And I'd be really fucking good at it... Unfortunately, I'm so busy with work that I can hardly find time to squeeze my workouts in or run a laundry. Do you think any of these douchebags have the same problem?

"Work and jobs" is such a cucked lazy excuse and it's why you are losing everywhere. Demographics, ideology, being able to share information and keeping false hope that someone else will solve the problem for you. All those anitfa and leftists have jobs just like you

>If you wanted to better your communities you would wipe out all feminists and pedophiles.
If you have time to start the group I'll join. Are you the guy that posts huge threads on the femin virus shit? I've heard about this a million times but never a real world group.

tl;dr

why can't we clone whores like this yet?

>leftists all have jobs
LOL

Attached: soy boy antifa.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

>the right is filled with literal cucks
LOL

Attached: commie antifa.jpg (1024x948, 224K)

The media and government would make sure we get maximum sentences while portraying antifa as victims of nazi white supremacy

Attached: 1907102e46f2dae70038e4ff15ebcd509e71133fb4f3ad498f543f29611c459c.gif (550x413, 258K)

Because faggot cities like Portland and Seattle fund antifa groups and will fire the police if they don't do what they say (protect antifa)

Because they successfully smeared the Proud Boys. If you refuse to concede to their rhetoric, and hit back, the (((media))) will simply brand you the aggressor and release ten seconds of footage of you breaking some söycuck's neck.

And theyre faggot enabling civ nat cucks.

Attached: 20190604_160830.jpg (1080x1433, 603K)

>Alpha
>Woking
Sounds like a cuckhold to me.

Attached: tumblr_pdx5oxxhRM1qimk8ao1_540.gif (540x400, 1.29M)

Because they are pawns and their masters will come down upon you with armed goons so no mr alphabet soup man

Quit encouraging violence and lowering the level of political discourse even further. Nobody deserves to be struck for having an opinion. Nobody deserves to be hurt for disagreeing with you. Antifa is garbage, and what we need is the police to deal with them.

the proud boys did literally that and the founder gavin mcinnes got deplatformed and several members are locked up.

We have jobs and families

>Leftists all have jobs.
Yeah. Working at burger king and sonic.

>No, they don't have jobs you twit.
>Most are unemployed and live with mommy.

This is why you are losing. They have jobs, they censor you, they attack you, the demographically replace you and what do you do?.

Try to take the moral high ground about how "based" you are as your kids get sexualized and mutilated.

>because you dont lower yourself to the level of literal insane subhumans. antfags are hanging themselves with the ample rope the local governments have given them. soon enough the pendulum will swing back and skulls will crack at the hands of police.

Moral high ground cucking out.

>People with morals tend to have something to lose like a job or a family.

Leftists do have those things just like you do. Harsh fact is that the Right would rather roll over and die then be called "racist,sexist, nazi".

>let’s join gangs and do illegal things
>Pass

You don't need to do it as a group, groups are easy targets due to the size. All you need is individuals working independently with a shared goal hitting targets all over the place and law enforcement would be overwhelmed.

>Because, unlike us, the law protects them

Law only matters if it's enforced by something or someone.

>Because they have media bias on their side. If you go to one of these chimpouts and fight them, you are playing directly in to their game. It's much more effective to document their rioting and forward all evidence to the police, distribute it around the internet. They cannot help themselves. If no one is fighting, they instigate. Every time.

That's why you don't fight them in groups, you take them down individually.

>Real men don't have time to go to cities to larp. I live in Oregon and drove 2 hours to the range to shoot my guns. Not going anywhere near downtown Portland.

Then you should be able to collect all your bullet casings and hit some targets anytime they go in or out of the houses.

>filename
Really?

they try all the time and get their asses handed to them. i just saw a video today of an old guy in portland smacking antifa with a baton and then antifa fucking wrecked his shit. another guy joined in to help the dude and he also got his shit beat.

people try all the time to beat up antifa, but get outsmarted every single time and end up bloodied.

Not really. Leftists are your state attorney. Leftists are your lawyers, law makers, police prosecutors, HR bosses and so on.

>Maybe because they're busy working and raising their families?

Leftists have jobs and have families to.

The right keeps cucking and making pathetic excuses.

>The far right has little to no alpha males

It's true, they are all filled with literal cuckolds.

>Going to rallies and standing your ground is the only way you can do it. Don't go hunting too much.
>Also, conservatives and right leaning people in the cities are stuck and have no choice but to fight them. We don't all live in open country with guns. Some of us are stuck in these communist cities. So what can we do BUT actually get pissed enough to seek them out and destroy them when cops are not around?

Don't fight them at rally's, use the rally's to track where they come from and go home to. That is where you hit them.

>Because we would be infiltrated by the FBI and all put in prison like all the guys from RAM. we can't have militia because we challenge the status quo, antifa or gay libertarian LARPers are only a harm us

A few skilled individuals with "Santa's lists" can knock out entire leftist organizations in cities. Groups make you a target because of infiltration and rats.

Also don't target big groups of leftists, target individuals.

>>be me
>>work years to have a good career/life
>>NEETs on mongolian knitting forum want me to risk that to beat up a few kids larping
>>catching an assault charge would ruin my career
>That's why most men of value avoid these things.

You don't fight them in the rally's, you use the rally's to track them and identify them. Then you deal with them.

>HR bosses
Well that part is true.

If you had the ability to do that wouldn't you rather compile evidence on their lucefarian overlords to post on here?

Not really. They are just conforming to social norms, i.e. virtue signalling.

because the actual alphas don't give a shit about antifa or what they do

/thread

> (OP)
>The police would stop them. The cities where Antifa operates allow them to do this shit.

This. I live near Washington DC and the federal police don't let people fight at rallies.

Meanwhile in Portland they just allow people to run around beating people with weapons. Straight up Portland just looks like in Robocop. Roving bands of criminals running around attacking people.

Because true alpha males are too busy working well paying jobs to care for their wife and children.

You need to go outside more OP