5G Health

Any legitimate scientific studies on this shit available to the public in regards to health?

Attached: 5g.jpg (700x525, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defendershield.com/faqs/what-is-the-difference-between-non-ionizing-electromagnetic-fields-and-ionizing-radiation
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/1210030663890/The human skin as a sub-THz receiver – Does 5G pose a danger to it or not (1).pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27903411/
wedocs.unep.org/bitstream/handle/20.500.11822/7790/-Radiation_Effects_and_sources-2016Radiation_-_Effects_and_Sources_SP.pdg.pdf.pdf?sequence=7&isAllowed=y
youtube.com/watch?v=BXbvL0uZkrY
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0269749116309526?via=ihub
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21914452
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/333080/RCE-20_Health_Effects_RF_Electromagnetic_fields.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8lmolNJjUIU&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=iIoM0_VNyP0&t=1550s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

High frequency is danger...
Frequency literally eats metal, I work in a RR, the place where's the antenna is placed in the roof of the engine literally turn into dust.

So, do you think 5G (as it will be implemented) will cause a notable decrease in average American health?

>my new small mobile can easily receive tons of radio signals enough to become an open microwave oven. lets ban technology because its to difficult to understand.

%g produces radiation as other electronic devices that you use daily, but, there are 2 types of radiation, ionic and nonionic, the ionic one is the one that alters dna and produces cancer cells, the nonionic one is the most common one, it doesnt have the capacity to corrupt dna, this type of radiation is the one that is issued by all technologycal devices. So, to answer this question, no, 5g doesnt produce cancer cells, becuase it is part of the nonionic radiation

Here I leave a link that explains this.
defendershield.com/faqs/what-is-the-difference-between-non-ionizing-electromagnetic-fields-and-ionizing-radiation

Pics or it didn't happen.

I don't care. Having internet that actually works will be worth dying young.

People are not worried about the phones themselves Pablo, it's the antennas that broadcast the 5G signal.

Have you ruled out the antenna mount and the train hull corroding like that because of dissimilar metals?

Yes, as you can see high frequency is referred to ionizing radiation

Attached: radiation_types.jpg (391x237, 50K)

Or because some Brazilian bolted though a painted sheet of metal and didn't seal it against moisture ingress.

Correct, but as your image shows, all microwaves are non-ionizing. Ionizing starts at ultraviolet.

>show me proofs an untested technology isn't harmful or I won't believe it is.

Public School at its finest, folks.

Attached: gaaaaahhhh.jpg (346x346, 12K)

Could it fix my fucked up wrist?
>can’t write
>can’t read
>can’t draw
>can’t type
>can’t lift
Should I just kill myself?

Attached: dead birds 5g tower netherlands.png (701x709, 909K)

you're focusing on a small sample size when 5G and other wireless emitters are UBIQUITOUS and always ON.. the effects occur with exposure over duration of time so the fact it does. break chromosomes instantly doesn't in any way prove its safe and isn't inflicting disease causing damage and cellular level stresses over time.

Attached: In-the-Court-of-the-Crimson-King.png (620x400, 442K)

5g antennas emit 3,5GHz, as you can see it is clearly in the non ionizing spectrum, 5g emit microwaves as you can see in the picture posted.

The real threat about 5G is not health related. There are more concerning implications such as AI interconectivity, integrated face recognition, enough bandwidth for the AI of drones, androids, cameras, alexas etc. to coordinate. Not to mention the macabre possibilities for new kinds of "massive surveillance social credit system".

>does.
*doesn't

It's not going to fucking do anything, you tards. It's less powerful than even infrared light. This shit's in the gigahertz, and even low power visible light is in the terahertz. You couldn't even collimate it into a thin enough beam to burn anything relatively small.

pic unrelated

Attached: rsz_120190605_120118.jpg (2080x1560, 541K)

Have you by chance heard of Google Scholar? Or are you trying to find le ebic Jow Forums-exclusive info?

Thanks for the explanation

I don't understand the point of it desu. Healthy or not, is there really anyone out there clamoring for more bandwidth than they get out of 4G LTE? You can fucking stream high-def video over 4G, what the fuck do we need a potentially dangerous new standard for?

All living and non living things in this earth produce radiation, when you eat a banana you are being transferred radiation, when you're next to someone is the same, although technological devices produce more radiation that for example. eating something, it is still in the range of non ionizing, the things producing cancer cells in our bodies are the shitty contaminated food we eat, not the devices we're using

>do anything
you;re thinking in single exposure terms .... you will be exposed to it chronically everywhere you move 24/7... the fact it doesn't give you radiation sickness after walking past an emitter once doesn't prove over a longer term is can't stress your cell biology to trigger disease states.

I'm pretty sure a brain would explode if you put it in a microwave

Attached: 1561556436938.jpg (521x600, 30K)

I think it has more applications for commercial than consumer use, it would enable some of the really high tech cyberpunk shit we’ve been reading about for a while

Yeah sure, it would explode due to the temperature produce by the waves, the brain would explode due to the radiation emited by it

again I have to point out you are evidently overlooking or avoiding the fact you will be immersed in these fields at virtually all times... we are not talking about a single exposure.. saying its safe becaseu you don't get cancer from walking past a 5G emitter once or twice says nothing to the reality that you will be exposed to these EMFs over years time. The disruption they clearly do produce can over time lead to diseases.

Do a water fast

"Loren lockeman water fasting arthritis" on YouTube. I had massive hip problems and wrist problems from inflammation. Didn't eat for 2 weeks and I've never felt better

Don't care if you don't believe me. I'm a man of God and I wouldn't lie to someone like that

sorry, the brain would NOT explode due to the radiation emited by it

5G will turn you into a mutant

we can study it effective because 5G signals are so weak, they don't go through trees or leaves, very difficult to measure if you don't clear the forest between towers

This is the real threat. The whole cancer thing is a distraction.

Yeah thats true, I was asking the question about about radiation, explaining that if 5g affects badly to our health, the radiation would be the cause of it, I agree with you, there hasnt been any long term study, about 5g, I wouldnt let companies install this, firstly we should experience the negative things about it

will 5G produce a lot of heat in the atmosphere then?

the brain is sealed so when it boils it builds up pressure and then blows out the eye sockets when it pops, so yes microwaves can make your brain appear to explode when in fact it just boiled over and popped open

this has been well proven for current cell phone radiation, yet everyone ignores that, so why so scared about the 5G?

They said radio waves would kill people. Then TV waves. Then satellite waves. Then computer frequencies. Then cell phones.

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/1210030663890/The human skin as a sub-THz receiver – Does 5G pose a danger to it or not (1).pdf

When you heat something in the microwave your not heating the "food", your heating the water inside it, water is a polar molecule, it has positive and negative poles, the waves produce by the microwave change the direction of the electromagnetic field thoudsands of times in a second. Water absorb the energy of this waves, this is called dielectric heating. I can asnwer this question by, all the electrical devices in your home produce microwaves, does that alter o produce heat in your home?, 5g antennas wont heat up the atmosphere

Attached: stationary.gif (300x178, 9K)

We're already bathed in 5G. Wireless AP's have been using 5.8Ghz for years.

Because 5g, as 4g and 3g have produced alternate effects that we havent studied, we dont even have 4g long term studies and its consequences, people fearing 5g antennas is intelligent, I would first study them deeply

This study has the theoric consequences about it, it can produce secondary effects we cannot even discover until we install antennas tho.

6G is going to be UV laser towers that beam UV light directly into your phone

don't photons carry energy that will be absorbed by molecules in the atmosphere?
if internet traffic keeps building exponentially over time while we increase the frequency of the photons, won't we eventually hit a point where we are releasing too much energy?

The atmosphere isn't very dense, and most of the molecules are nonpolar, so heating the air itself isn't an issue. There is a frequency dependence for scaterring, but for example radio waves can travel thousands of miles through the atmosphere.

Wrong
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27903411/

unfortunately, this science is well known and fully characterized, but absolutely NOT released to the public

in fact, these long term effects are exactly the real reason why the radiation applied to us is being slowly ramped up since end of WW2,... to increase the mutation rate in the population and thereby speed the pace of evolution

Existing radio and microwaves will do the same, if you go up right in front of it.
Lrn2 inverse square law.

It still raises an eye brow. Rather than dismissing this as a conspiracy theory we should dedicate more research into this instead of bringing it into neighborhoods

Yeah but microwaves function in a little cubic space, if you turn on a microwave and open the door (imagine its still working) all the waves would be contained in that space, yes, atmosphere would be heated up, but it would be minuscule because all the protons would spread instead of a tiny space, a lot of space, the antenna would heat up a minuscule radius around it, but again, it would be
inappreciable

Again, the problem of mutation and people having cancer is not because of radiation, I explained before this type of radiation can't produce cancer cells, cancer cells are produce by another thing I cannot comprehend yet.

How about we test it on you first?

>won't we eventually hit a point where we are releasing too much energy?

I think most of the energy just shoots out into space or collides into the ground, never really hitting the atmospheric gases, so heating is not likely. The frequency used in 5G doesn't seem to be absorbed by water vapor

Attached: 1024px-Atmospheric_Microwave_Transmittance_at_Mauna_Kea_(simulated).svg.png (1024x819, 60K)

you're wrong about non-ionizing radiation, there's tons of studies showing, did you not see the review article the swiss guy posted above ?\

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27903411/

fyi free radicals are not the same as ions, creating free-radicals is not the same as creating ions, but they can both cause cancer and increased mutation

Where is 5g gonna be installed again? Everywhere, every streetlamp, near every second house etc.

This. The negative health effects of 5G are a false conspiracy theory to distract from Huawei and shady American organizations.

Radiactivity has been existing since the beginning of times, in 2007 a study showed that of a 100%, the radiation "absorbed" by americans was compossed by, 52% natural sources, 42% radiologic interventions in hospitals and the rest being 0.14 mSv produced by technological devices, again, non ionizing radiation cannot produce cancer, if it has existed since the beginning of times how cannot we have encountered any lteration of dna of any natural resource or living being?

wedocs.unep.org/bitstream/handle/20.500.11822/7790/-Radiation_Effects_and_sources-2016Radiation_-_Effects_and_Sources_SP.pdg.pdf.pdf?sequence=7&isAllowed=y

you're flatly wrong about non-ionizing radiation, it's proven in numerous studies over the past 30 years, a review of which was already provided to you,

are you sir fully retarded or unable to read?

Well just drink more green tea or something

this guy gets it
youtube.com/watch?v=BXbvL0uZkrY

Attached: Appetite for Destruction.jpg (420x772, 80K)

What studies? I also proved various studies here, you only posted a 16 line document that doesnt quote any rigorous study about it

why? you'd rather live cancer free than give your kids the chance to evolve?

this is why people can't make an honest decision about this radiation issue, no one picks the extra radiation without the coercion of telecommunications

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0269749116309526?via=ihub

I hope you have journal access, I don't

Attached: 1-s2.0-S0269749116309526-fx1_lrg.jpg (1170x886, 183K)

>the energy just shoots out into space
it bounces off the ionosphere back and forth...

this energy doesn't "dissipate" as the goon in the OP YouTube vid says he is too ignorant to understand the term he ought to have used was "propagated" the energy emitted by all radio, cell, TV, wifi emitters doesn't dissipate like smoke it continues to travel in our living area.

Attached: fam.jpg (420x280, 20K)

I simply said non ionizing radiation cannot produce cancer, BUT, extended prolongation could affect the human body obviously, it could produce skin burn, but worker nuclear power plant workers are being monitorized monthly and their radiation levels are normal.

>no long term studies
No reason to trust it.

Study that have proved that non ionizing radiation cannot produce cancer(in animals).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21914452
Study that proves that wifi, a non ionizing radiation wave cannot produce cancer.
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/333080/RCE-20_Health_Effects_RF_Electromagnetic_fields.pdf

there's a lot of scientists that warn for the danger of RMF. Also Brussels stopped the rollout of 5G over health concerns.

Watch this UN discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=8lmolNJjUIU&t=4s

the studies you list that "it isn't dangerous" are all paid studies. Sciencepapers are tools to sell products now.

And idiot sheeple, whipped by capilalist slave masters, embrace progress for progress sake.... Or am i the idiot? This situation keep getting more absurd by the day, in discussions merely talking critically about any kind od progress gets you brandet with isms quickly

Attached: 1561389682641.jpg (500x395, 30K)

Well, those scientists warning about that danger and the politicians in brussels are all paid. We cannot know really if it is a threat to our health or not

it is you plebian. watch the video.
theres over 150 independant scientiest that warn for the dangers of RMF and in particular 5G.

Btw a antioxidant overbalance can have the same effect as free radicals since its basically the same concept in reverse

if you think logically you will know it is not healthy to operate in areas where you are constantly bombarded with man made RMF. this is super new technology. Anything that is not natural degenerates your body.

You're exposed to about 100x more radiation from a banana than 5g, even if 5g was ionizing it would be such a small amount it'd be harmless

t. hasn't done any research.

Theres a reason houses near High voltage towers are so cheap. there's a reason that houses near high voltage converters are cheap.
there's a reason why every programmer that works in big IT looks like an unhealthy sack of shit. Hint: its the constant exposure to an unnatural environment and getting bombarded with WIFI signals, Cellphone signals, unnatural lightning, wifi repeaters, and so forth.

You have to be absolutely retarded to believe none of these unnatural rays have no harmful effects on our very complex system.

Attached: 1561238715698m.jpg (786x1024, 122K)

That's actually bullshit, on multiple levels

300,000 of those 5G antennas will be going up.

We're gonna get fried.

5g has already been implimented in seoul,
I just came from there and am feeling fine.
No sleep issues, pains, nothing.
let's just see what happens in korea.

have you tried magnetic bracelets?

Ultra low latency from what I’ve read. Absolutely no huge benefit to the average pleb, but massive military and commercial application for things such as autonomous cars and such that require pretty much instant response

There is nowhere to run from 5G.

Attached: 5G - Everything you need to know.png (2464x1084, 1.25M)

With 5G shit-tier range, there’s too many places to hide from it

don't have to run. it can be blocked

Even when loads more towers go up globally?
Tell me how.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIoM0_VNyP0&t=1550s

Faraday cages. Just look those up. You can even wear EMF protective clothing.

7 min into that vid. Interesting, but so much useless banter-- can you recap what he's doing?

>This is True but there is A problem. The human body needs the frequency of the earth To stay alive 7.83hz i Belive. The Cage also Blocks this so you Will get sick. Im thinking about getting A orgone accumulator with that frequency and putting it inside the cage
Is that true?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My perspective is that the only thing that matters is EXPOSURE.

It's all a number's game.

You will get defective cells every day of your life. These defective cells can turn to cancer if your immune system is weakened by a poor life style and piss poor diet (just look at the standard burger diet lol).

Eat clean. Minimize unnecessary exposure to EMF and do HIIT.

People are dying

Gang stalking

here:

>mfw first worlders will be the first to go

Attached: 4905739569_87a96971c1_b.jpg (1000x749, 133K)

Shut up nigger, why not get a better device or stop using shitty free wifi