By 2030 Half of the black population is Chicago will leave

By 2030 Half of the black population is Chicago will leave.
>>the black plague is coming to a town near you.
wbur.org/hereandnow/2019/02/28/chicago-african-americans-leaving

Attached: chicago...0.png (1653x935, 2.27M)

Dems + Niggers is a killer combo that no city can resist. Unfortunately, having one of those is sure recipe to soon be flooded with the other.

Fpbp

Just 3 nights from now will most likely be the deadliest 4th of July. Hopefully entertaining!

Attached: Chiraq 2017.jpg (1086x1392, 346K)

As if they could afford any housing costs.

raysism obviously

Attached: wojak brainlet 11.png (511x515, 29K)

Because niggers are destroying Chicago,
they want to live in a nice place where there are fewer niggers.
Not even niggers can stand to live near niggers.

Of course they are, who would want to stay when it's full of niggers?

W-where are they going?

>ey man dem shit gentrification

The only question that actually matters. Who cares where they came from or why they left.

This is the recipe for buying once expensive property cheaply. You will see this situation get worse until bankers determine that they have driven down the values of enough properties, at which point, they will buy them, then they will demand the lib city cops actually do cop things, then gentrification and PROFIT. It’s a pretty old strategy and it always works

I'm pretty sure whites are leaving too. Illinois has a major government problem. They have obligations to pay for pensions, so they increase taxes which drives people out so they increase taxes to make up for the people that left so more people get driven out. It's a never ending cycle. Also, stay out of Wisconsin, we're full. You can go crash in Michigan if you want.

Jesus christ it's the same fucking cycle over and over and over. They move in to a White area, whether it be Rhodesia, South Africa, Chicago, Haiti, anywhere, and they fuck it up completely and then move on to the next place where Whites have created some civility.

They really are a fucking plague.

Attached: 1474585523989.jpg (817x460, 464K)

Two possibilities.

One: they might try to move to a town where they have family so the transition will be easier.

Or second: they will move to a new location with fewer blacks put a lot of gobermint funds to collect

OH NO!
said no white person

MIDWEST É NOSSA!

Attached: 1548044246442.jpg (940x705, 609K)

Blacks, Asians, Indians (feather) and Hispanicish people are taking over the US.

Hooo haaaw!

They already are
Thankfully though the people around by me really hate niggers and they seem to vanish pretty fast.

>Niggers leave New Orleans and go to Detroit
>Niggers leave Detroit and go to Chicago
Where next for the intrepid Nigger explorers?

but the black population is going to triple

>niggers paying for their own sheeit

Attached: nigger with spear give me that for free.jpg (960x803, 125K)

Attached: jamal surrounded by niggers.jpg (621x586, 92K)

>whites make nice place
>niggers invade nice place
>whites leave
>place no longer nice
>blacks leave
>whites make nice place

The real circle of life

Attached: no-white-person-will-be-allowed-to-own-mugabe-begs-1338514.png (500x366, 80K)

The govt will find some fuckhead who owns a decent plot of land in a suburb somewhere and throw money at them to build section 8. The local govt can only do so much and then state gets to bus in some great "diversity".

have you considered seasteading? niggers can't swim.

Attached: niggers can't swim chase white man into pool.gif (241x241, 2.86M)

Everyone is leaving chicago if they can

Attached: FB_IMG_1562000506615.jpg (1280x960, 181K)

How can we direct them to go back South? A lot of them are going back South but some are going to white suburbs. think the blacks would be happier in the South living with their own kind.

it's the louisiana buyback

I used to be a land surveyor all around the Chicago area.
We used to drive way out past the suburbs to do a job past corn fields where you would expect to see a Normal Rockwell type town but it would be blacked. Ghetto af. I've seen this decades ago.

Attached: 1554826717865s.jpg (111x80, 1K)

>ayo tees niggas keepin it too reel so imma go ovah thar n keepin it reel

Or maybe blacks don't want white power in their ancestral lands but since they cleaned the plate, now whites can come back but they'd be living under black power.

Really makes you think. Huh?

>Looking at the trajectory on a map
How white is Milwaulkee and Minneapolis?

both are full of niggers

are they leaving because Obama is building a library and dey be scared of dem books and shit?

I live in a small city in south eastern wisconsin. We've had a bunch of low income housing projects going up where they've been moving in people from the Chicago area.

>Niggers vote in Dems
>Dems fuck up their lives and refuse to fix anything
>Niggers decide to move to another city
>Niggers vote in Dems

I can now clearly see their plan to spread liberalism nationwide. Genius as much as it is cancerous.

The New Orleans one came to Houston, not Detroit.
It was bad before, but now it's intolerable, and somehow keeps getting worse.

can confirm after living in both cities for 10 years both are full of niggers. Go buy 20 acres in NW wisconsin thats where real freedom still exists.

Jesus fuck, they can't figure out that they are running away from themselves? Why are the like this? Is it their genetic stupidity or the fact that they cannot accept that they are uncivilized, base animals?

sell now while you can still get your money's worth

I wish I have a good answer for u.
I live in the north where its cold and I thought that would keep them away
but since they shit up every place they go to and eventually like a cancer have to spread.
unless you live in a small town that thinks the way you do
you aren't gonna have much luck.

they would be better off if their numbers were constrained by the environment somewhere like africa than here in the civilized world.

This guy gets it

What is Section 8 housing.

Why the fuck should white people babysit niggers that will kill them at the drop of a hat?

Criminally underrated

Attached: DD85439B-A3EA-49DA-AECB-B6A66C36F6DE.jpg (443x554, 219K)

cold doesn't keep niggers out, they'll just steal a parka if there's gibs to be had. they'd go to the fucking north pole if it meant sucking off of whitey.

Attached: gumminchee.jpg (975x1000, 97K)

You could make a pretty good horror movie involving unexplained mass nigger migration to a small midwestern town. You could call it Children of the Corn Row.

Give us like 4 of the southern states, some farming equipment, and build a wall around us and Mexico, and you fucks could finally stop bitching.

>Dawn of the Nog

Has a good ring to it

>New Orleans ones went to Houston
I meant southern blacks generally.
They were largely confined to the South East.
It's only in the past 100 years they have moved to white northern cities and changed their racial make up and economies.
Detroit was once world famous as being the great motor city.
Now look at it.
Is this ever discussed in America?

Ohio was once a productive, happy, well-off state in the Union. Now it isn’t. It’s also extremely, thoroughly white. The reason for Detroit and Ohio’s decline is loss of industry and prosperity via globalization, any racial element is far secondary.

Just look at Jake and Aaron Paul. 100% white, 10000% Ohio trash.

Flooding small towns throughout Illinois and the midwest. Just like California is leaking out, so is Chicago. People in Chicago act all tolerant and mighty, but they could care little about the war zones on the south and southwest side of that city.

The suburbs. They’ve already destroyed Waukegan, Zion, and North Chicago.

So the Polish are leaving?

>zinger wasted on dying thread
Hjordis and Rita are good Danish shows.

Well that does explain why crime has been going down in chicago for every year. They all have been moving out. Also explains why Orland Park is a shit hole now, it used to be a nicer place.

Children of the Corn Row
Dawn of the Dindu
World War N

Attached: 282031.jpg (800x600, 217K)

tfw my state, Commiefornia, is fully in the grasp of ultra rich chinks and freshly arrived border jumpers

Its like a fucking locust plague.

I can't wait.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x164, 109K)

>SINGLE
>MOTHER
How do blacks do it ? How do they solidly reinforce that stereotype every time ?

whites should adopt spanish names so why can hide as crypto-aryans

just dont come to minnesota please

these blacks will be an upgrade over the Horn of Africa types you people usually get

That’s the second phase. The first phase is white flight. You take a rural town convert the farms to housing development and shopping malls. Move the white people there, huge profit, then start to move in niggers. Do stage two then bankrupt the whites with high property taxes in gentrified areas. American values are about jewing as many people as you can.

In two to three generations they will have rural cultural forced upon them. Good

But integration is awesome! Just ask the family of Mackenzie Lueck who recently made friends with Ayoola Ajayi here....

Attached: 062819-ayoolaajayi-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 375K)

Living around White people is a basic human right for all People Of Color. Resistance is racist, whitey.

Attached: Access.png (379x437, 7K)

>moving to NC

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL NORTHERNERS STOP MOVING HERE

they're leaving because of the gun violence duh

I hope they're leaving for Africa.

the boil pops. now it spreads.

>IL legalized weed
>IL legalized abortion at any stage
Not only will niggers stay, I suspect those in Gary and St. Louis Metro will be moving into IL.
Conservative downstate tax base is leaving. Gibs niggers moving in. Goodbye IL.

They are Jewish.

So do why Whites take them? Whitoids are the real plague for allowing their own homelands to be destroyed. Based chinks don't. Even Japan's much-hyped immigration plan only specifically targets South-East Asian migrants and then in 500K - a small sum for a nation of 120 million.

Nobody talks about the wh*toid problem.

>The reason for Detroit and Ohio’s decline is loss of industry and prosperity via globalization, any racial element is far secondary.

Yeah nigger, the fall of Detroit had nothing to do with race. Nigger.

they'll leave the Earth.
wakanda 4-eva