She'll never trust a jew again

She'll never trust a jew again

Attached: 0E5BEFA5-C137-4ECB-810F-A532FD259308.jpg (2048x1385, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
youtube.com/watch?v=2obMo7y-rvA
youtube.com/watch?v=hHN0ca6lf1c
youtube.com/watch?v=p1Zt47V3pPw
youtube.com/watch?v=gujoslOsj58
youtube.com/watch?v=pNFRuHyntW0
youtube.com/watch?v=jJo0nt9abZs
youtube.com/watch?v=BGjP_nHNkR4
youtube.com/watch?v=JWsfNYATsEE
youtube.com/watch?v=LqOJq0HeZMc
youtube.com/watch?v=B4CrE6IwlLg
youtube.com/watch?v=ruP3y50g_s0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck OFF

She just went full woke. Her lesbian lifestyle has finally corrupted her lifeforce. Despite her greatest efforts her appearance will slowly degenerate until she is screaching in the streets looking like a possessed goblin.

Enough about this dyke

This

Attached: Sage Publishing 2.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Based

Attached: 62B69A70-1631-4C7B-A381-42BAFD9BA1C4.jpg (639x590, 88K)

C O P E

>she
that's a boy

>surely, THIS time she’s /ourgirl/
And just as before, she’ll prove otherwise in time.

I'm quitting music.

she is a jew. she has natural black hair

Attached: jewes.png (1024x678, 526K)

WORK WITH JEWS AND YOU GET SCREWED

???? what happened?

lol why wouldnt she

she a millionaire all from jewish owner of media and music.

she'll get the rope Taytay is dead to us

She should’ve listened to the goyim

coalburning whore.

There is the saving grace of the feet.

Attached: tay cutee.jpg (600x600, 65K)

>“Scooter has stripped me of my life’s work, that I wasn’t given an opportunity to buy,” Swift, 29, said on Tumblr. “Essentially, my musical legacy is about to lie in the hands of someone who tried to dismantle it.”

TIME TO ADD HER TO THE STUMPED LIST

Attached: 860.jpg (600x870, 55K)

OP listens to t swift. What a fag

what? im too dumb to understand this, someone pls colain and I promise ill vote for hitler in 2020

for those confused, here is a v simplified run down. scooter’s company ithaca holdings has received previous investments courtesy of the carlyle group. the carlyle group, a private investment firm, has been a big player in previous projects/deals w kushner companies. this company was previously run by charles kushner, who was convicted of tax evasion and witness tampering and served time for it lmao, bc of that the entire company was passed down to his son, jared kushner (yes! trump’s son in law). jared kushner is the brother of who???? josh kushner. i know what u are thinking, ok so some investments mean nothing right??? this happened 10 years ago w the kushners and several years ago w scooter right??? well the carlyle group made investments (fat ones at that) in scooter’s company as recent as this year. as in earlier this year. as in within the past few months. scooter is also now the manager of karlie, as u all know. josh’s “wife”. even attended the original photoshoot “wedding”. they are all far too connected to say that this isn’t a coincidence, especially when scooter probably didn’t even have the money to acquire big machine on his own. we know that scooter has wanted to work w taylor for years and that it was never mutual. acquiring her music is nothing but a power move over her (and karlie). this is literally the only thing big machine had of value, otherwise the label wasn’t worth shit. he already has control over her personal life (karlie), and now he has control over part of her business. and it gets even more vile when u remember that todrick said he was homophobic,,,,,when her and karlie are both closeted..,when taylor is clearly trying to come out,,this power move almost seems like a warning

namegoesup

ok this is some retarded tranny conspiracy, pass.

>when taylor is clearly trying to come out
this is interesting, I wonder if she will go full purple haired, always triggered, ultra femnazi

Cope Post

..........She just wanted her own music rights

Attached: 4AC91CB1-C089-4FF7-9111-21FBA18738D6.png (415x479, 318K)

well, at this point I think neither braun and the bm records guy had a choice. SAD

fran drescher is definitely 100%.She could pass for lebanese or samaritan

THE TAYLOR SWIFT REDEMPTION

> A WORK IN PROGRESS
> VIABILITY STUDIES BEING DONE
> MS SWIFTS WILLINGNESS TO TELL ALL IN QUESTION
> WE WAIT......

TAYLOR BURNT ALOT OF BRIDGES

WE'RE NOT GOING TO REBUILD THEM FOR HER

PUT UP OR FUCK OFF TAYLOR, WE ARE CONSIDERATE OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO DO AGAINST YOUR WILL IN HOPES OF THE PROMISE OF YOUR WORKS BEING RETURNED TO YOU, BUT YOU BURNED THE BRIDGES, YOU WANT US BACK YOU BETTER REBUILD THOSE BRIDGES, BETTER THAN BEFORE, - UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE - AS BEFITS MAGA COUNTRY.

REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM, AND WHO PUT YOU UP THERE WITH THEIR HARD EARNED DOLLARS - BEFORE YOU SUCKED THE TEEN-POP-DOLLAR-TIT.

OTHERWISE, .... WRITE ANOTHER SONG BITCH.

FORGIVENESS TAKES REAL STEPS ON YOUR PART, BECAUSE WE WON'T FORGET WHAT YOU DID.

T. OLD SQUAD
(SWIFT REDEMPTION COMMITTEE)

Attached: 539179-Taylor-Swift-Quote-You-can-never-forget-the-people-who-were-always[1].jpg (3840x2160, 1.81M)

PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP TAYLOR.

YOU HURT OUR FEEEEEEEEEEEELINGS.

REDEEM YOURSELF - LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WAKE UP FROM BEING 'WOKE'

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

Attached: quote-never-forget-the-essence-of-your-spark-taylor-swift-45-76-98[1].jpg (850x400, 57K)

Attached: 1560811052583.jpg (1080x1311, 278K)

>Simplified

Money speaks.

You call that "music"?

Money TALKS. The expression is money talks.

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TAYLOR.....

youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

AND MAKE IT UP TO US, THE ONES WHO APPRECIATE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, FAULTS AND ALL, OR ...

Why? Was it a jew that dressed her up like a disco ball?

Same shit.

.. DON'T.

BECAUSE WE HERE AT

t. OLD SQUAD
(TAYLOR DIVISION)

DON'T NEED ALL THE LIGHTS AND SMOKY TRICKERY. WE APPRECIATED YOUR PURE TALENT. WE APPRECIATED YOU, NOT YOUR PUBLIC IMAGE MARKETING PERSONA BULLSHIT.

COME HOME TAYLOR, COME HOME.

WASH IT OFF, SHAKE IT OFF AND BE THE UNIQUE PART OF THE LIGHT OF LOVE AND GOODNESS.

EARN YOUR TALENT WHICH MADE US LOVE YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=2obMo7y-rvA

>EARN US BACK SWEETHEART.

Attached: ah-swift-13[1].jpg (198x288, 13K)

she's not all that. she's a skinny, feminine, plain looking white girl who is not fat or tatted up, trashy looking or ghetto acting.

when boomers were young, that was the average. only because of the plague of fatties and attitude problems is she now seen as some icon of beauty.

Attached: 140304.jpg (799x600, 93K)

Go retard
Go retard
Oooohhh shieeet
First time on pol/

Based

Attached: T_S_14_words.jpg (1280x1726, 653K)

my feet will never be this wh*te

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Feet-2387273.jpg (2147x2880, 1.57M)

TAYLOR PIANO TALENT:

JUST MINUS THE SHOWMANSHIP BULLSHIT AND APPRECIATE THE MUSICIANSHIP: LIVE PIANO, A SONG SHE CREATED.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHN0ca6lf1c

Show feet

Attached: b0e243c52010dd0590a30c96d491b314-545x976.jpg (545x976, 63K)

MUSIANSHIP: GUITAR, A SONG SHE CREATED

youtube.com/watch?v=p1Zt47V3pPw

my feet or her feet?

Attached: tay cute!.jpg (2576x1696, 1.13M)

Yours :)

Attached: AWOOOO.jpg (1239x1650, 535K)

ok

don't bully. They are pretty brown.

Attached: italian feetsss.png (645x446, 522K)

NOW TAYLOR, YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT A 25% DIMINISHMENT DOES....

> EARN US BACK TAYLOR, EARN OUR LOVE BACK.

WE NEVER CAME TO YOU FOR YOUR MONEY, ....

WE NEVER CAME TO YOU FOR SEX, ...

WE LOVED YOU FOR YOU. TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU SWEETHEART. HOW MANY OF THEM THAT SURROUND YOU CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT?

SWEETHEART, ... WAKE UP FROM THE SPIRITUAL BANKRUPTCY AND EVIL DELUSIONS OF 'WOKENESS', AND COME BACK TO LIFE SWEETHEART...

youtube.com/watch?v=gujoslOsj58

Cute :)

are they moorish feet infecting by north african girls brown toes?

Taylor has wh*te feet.

Attached: tay feets!.jpg (702x569, 162K)

HONEY CHILD, SHAKE IT OFF...

youtube.com/watch?v=pNFRuHyntW0

AND COME HOME, WHERE OUR HEARTS ARE OPEN....

I bet when she finally comes out of the closet, her girlfriend will be some ugly Jew who writes for Rolling Stone or is some artsy photographer.

What is Taylor's favourite sock colour?

Attached: f836d9294dc195ce1fd71942bcbb59df0d694817a44e50c3328ee9b3df5b5d8d.gif (435x245, 1.05M)

black since it contrasts with her wh*te feet.

She also paints her toes black.

Attached: taylor.jpg (2000x1124, 262K)

Mentally unstable.

Sounds very cute. Does she get sweaty feet?

Attached: taybooty.jpg (1210x1815, 673K)

probably

Only girlfeet stink after all. Did you know sicilian girlfeet used to look like hers, but then moor girls stunk up their genes with their brown feet?

Attached: taylor feets.jpg (650x516, 351K)

DO YOU GET IT NOW TAYLOR HONEY?

> DO YOU GET IT NOW?

WE'RE NOT THE HATERS.

WE ARE THE ONES WHO CAN SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS, ... A BRUTAL AND UGLY REALITY SHROUDED IN DARKNESS WHICH PARASITISES THE LIGHTS OF LOVE, ... YOU ARE SUCH A LIGHT SWEETHEART, WE ASK YOU TO SHINE BRIGHTLY, ... THEY DEMAND YOU GIVE THEM YOUR LIGHT UNTO DARKNESS ....

WAKE UP HONEY CHILD, WAKE UP FROM THE NIGHTMARE OF 'WOKENESS', THEY USE WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT TO DRAIN YOUR LIGHT... THE LIARS ALWAYS LIE ABOUT YOUR TRUTHS HONEY, ... THAT'S HOW THEY GOT IN THE FIRST TIME

> DO YOU SEE IT NOW TAYLOR? ....

youtube.com/watch?v=jJo0nt9abZs

Interesting...

Attached: cutebooty.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

DO YOU SEE IT NOW TAYLOR?

are your feet mud color too like mine?

You are moortuguese, where brown girls aired their feet out in the middle ages.

Attached: taylorcute.png (519x562, 524K)

>What is Taylor's favourite sock colour?
You certainly mean "cock colour"

My feet are white, user!

Attached: italiansredpilled.jpg (1500x1235, 206K)

>DO YOU SEE IT?

ANYWAY, HERE IS SOMETHING FROM

/THE QUEEN OF THE OLD SQUAD/

YOU COULD LEARN MUCH FROM HER, ... YOU SHOULD GIVE HER A CALL....

youtube.com/watch?v=BGjP_nHNkR4

SWEET DREAMS HONEY CHILD.......

Attached: kate1989+2[1].jpg (615x518, 72K)

Your feet are polluted by moor girls.

Attached: __medjed_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_naturalton__dfa98295f1cac48e24ed3c5bb87f3b4d (1013x1433, 1.07M)

I like shiny tatatay. Makes my pepe stiff.

Imagine giving a shit about fucking e-celebs in 2019,

Attached: 1501897119339.jpg (1024x1024, 176K)

she has bad stink feet.

The smell would ruin your house.

Attached: tayfeet.jpg (748x1024, 109K)

I'll take tatay over Captain Fungus.

Attached: fungusfeet.png (1018x718, 892K)

Nou

Attached: e3e46e7d9eada503cd3a4c6abe53b74a.png (870x1150, 637K)

/Jow Forums/ IS LOVE AND Jow Forums IS THE BOARD OF PEACE

TAYLOR, WE GIVE YOU A KEY, THE DOORS YOU OPEN WITH IT ... ARE THE DOORS TO YOUR FUTURE.

STEP THROUGH WISELY SWEETHEART

youtube.com/watch?v=JWsfNYATsEE

t. OLD SQUAD
(DOOR CONTROL)

Attached: OLD SQUAD UNIVERSAL.png (643x643, 346K)

It would be highly ironic if after all she's done to distance herself from us, she finally becomes redpilled, only to find Jow Forums has long-since abandoned her.

Attached: cat-using-laptop-notebook-white-73530489.jpg (765x900, 68K)

:(

I'll alway have moor feet

your queen is a man Jow Forums

Isn't this just Exhibit A of the parasitic class? An entire layer, or layers, of Jews "own" the creative product of artists. What the fuck good are they? What the hell do they contribute?

BASED footanon

kike mods deleted my feetposts

When she says "you need to calm down" she means "you need to calm down and think about the best way to put right wingers in power again"

>jDrama
fuck off

This is the most difficult,grammatically void, incoherent run on sentence I've ever read.
Someone else explain.

Just chop your feet off and replace them with cute white robot feet.

Y-you too

Attached: MR_ROBOT.jpg (432x800, 36K)

They took a chance on her, enabling her to become rich. Most of the people they invest with turn out to be total losses.

There are better ways.

Typical fucking woman. This type of shit has been her m.o throughout her entire professional life.
>get involved in something
>make g stupid deal
>regret it
>virtue signal (bully/rapist)
>get massive publicity
>person who made perfectly acceptable deal forced to back down
And then the whore woman walks away happy knowing she tore something down, made a lot of noise doing it and everybody knows she was involved

break the chains! dont let the mods contain your wokeness

You Jew haters are hilarious. You see Jewish conspiracy everywhere. The reason your life is shitty isn't because of Jews. Your life is shitty because you are inbred and poorly educated and made a lot of bad life decisions.

If I were here I would go full 1488 scorched earth and become commercially untouchable. It would be funny to see how that pedophile guy's 300 million investment performed if taylor swift was a literal neo nazi

THIS IS NOW AN /OLDSQUAD/ THREAD

> YEAH
> OK
> TIME TO DANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=LqOJq0HeZMc

Attached: D2yuqQ2XcAA_pY6.jpg (225x225, 8K)

What’s the big deal? Most of her income probably comes from touring.

Her gay fans don’t pay for physical product.

She shouldn't have signed them away then huh

ROOKIE APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE IMMINENT

What makes you think my life is shitty?

youtube.com/watch?v=B4CrE6IwlLg

She will especially because the Jew has the pictures and footage of that nasty "initiation" she had to make.

P A Y T H E T O L L

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-30-16-44-36.png (1433x1382, 1.96M)

>There are better ways.
For talented musicians looking to reach relatively niche audiences, yes there are these days, thankfully. For a 15 year old girl who wants to be a pop star, no. To reach a mass commercial audience requires either freakishly good writing, singing, recording, and promotion abilities, or it requires major label (major money) backing. She's a product who's surprised to discover she's a product because she believed all the bullshit about her being the strong independent master of her destiny, etc...

That said, in principle I agree people should own the rights to the music they've written. Also she has nice legs.

Her record label sold the ownership rights of her first 6 records to her enemy.

THIS THREAD IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF

/OLDSQUAD/
(DREDD)

youtube.com/watch?v=ruP3y50g_s0

Attached: giphy[1].gif (986x410, 420K)

/OLDSQUAD/
DREDD COMMAND

> IS IN

> CON

> TROLL