ITS HAPPENING, SELF DESCRIBED "ALT-RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTER" OPENED FINE ON JEWS IN CALIFORNIA

>Alt-Right icon and hopeful presidential candidate Wayne Lambright has opened fire on a group of jews in Sonoma County, California.

>"This is what Trump stands for. The alt-right is white power," he said, before carrying a sign that read: "We are going to save our white race"

>Lambright attacked a group of 'Jew-y White Supremacists' by name before carrying a sign reading, "We will beat this Jewry up with this weapon".

>He told NBC: "Donald Trump is one of the few candidates who doesn't just throw around racist terms like 'Jew-hatred', as we know that's the root of all the problems. We need someone who understands what it really means to be anti-establishment and anti-globalist, a guy with vision."

>After a number of white supporters took exception to a line of his sign that read, "We will beat this Jewry up with this weapon", Mr Lambright responded, "No, you haven't heard all that. There are some very decent people out here.

>"We are going to beat this Jewry up with this weapon. You're trying to take away my right to protest. Trump is giving us the tools. I'm telling you straight up, Donald Trump can stop that crap before it starts."

Attached: ezgif-1-c874cab214a1.gif (500x364, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ussanews.com/News1/2019/07/01/video-border-patrol-shuts-down-bridge-after-hundreds-of-migrants-attempt-to-cross/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proofs? Or fake and gay faggot OP.

Attached: 1551995752049.png (500x233, 161K)

Wayne Lambright is a jew, maybe it was a murder suicide.

Retarded if true, probably false.
Either way i really don't care.

I thought he died last week.

>the future is bright with Lambright.
I thought he died?

wayne's world was real ayy, lol

Fraudulent and noncis

Is this what Wayne meant when he wanted to prevent another Sodom and Gamorah.

Attached: sodom.png (588x405, 265K)

Wayne himself is a sodomite, so he knows what he's talking about

Attached: 1561933172533.jpg (1280x960, 358K)

Bullshit, I havent heard anything about that and and im living in this shit county

I'm waiting for Wayne to respond to this cause he lurks here a lot.

He posted in DIY yesterday you double nigger

how about some real news

ussanews.com/News1/2019/07/01/video-border-patrol-shuts-down-bridge-after-hundreds-of-migrants-attempt-to-cross/

Same faggot posting fake happenings all weekend. You deserve a ban.

>You deserve a ban.
qft

CONFIRMED 98 DEAD!

The shooter allegedly shouting "JESUS WILL SAVE ME!" while mowing down innocent passover worshipers.

Attached: 1555433177176.png (554x496, 28K)

>meme flag

Lol this is breddy gud,
gunna rate it aaaaaaaaa.........6.5/10
ill give you a 7 for effort tho
Fuck wayne,
Has he left this board yet?

Attached: 1531857396470.png (641x542, 570K)

It’s a joke faggot

>Opened fine on Jews
Arguably the funniest typo I've seen in years as Jews are far more afraid of being fined than they are of being shot.