It all stinks

Whatever "your" guy does, it's Ok, other guy be damned. Same crap always.

Attached: 0000000.jpg (627x609, 117K)

lol.

Ever heard of the saying "only Nixon could go to china?"

These 2 cases are not the same.

Turns out most people are intellectually dishonest retards who coast entirely on emotional reactions with all the discipline and rigor of a bloated pig carcass and when faced with a scenario where their black and white world view dissolves into incoherent garbage they blame reality instead of performing introspective self analysis.

Hannity isn't /ourguy/ did you see him trying to get America to bomb iran? Tucker is /ourguy/.

Hannity is retarded. Tuck is where it's at.

Everyone hates that faggot.

I heard that fox in Australia played a big part in gun confiscation. Can any kiwi confirm?

Eternally this

Bomb iran so Israel can get nuked

Implying the left doesn’t do the exact same thing with orange man bad
Both sides of the neocoin are self serving inconsistent hacks

The only people who watch Hannity and take him seriously are boomers.

and the upshot of this is that introspective self analysis is politically useless

Either this is irony or you're a fucking moron if you seriously believe that Sean Hannity speaks for Jow Forums.

In 2008 I thought it was a good idea, in 2019 I still think it's a good idea.

Attached: 1436147118267.jpg (624x845, 157K)

His show is absolutely terrible now, he runs the same topic night after night. He is also partisan. I know OP is a faggot, but yes there are severely partisan people on both the left and right that have no principles. Hannity gets a lot of hate here so you better lurk the fuck more.

>Whatever "your" guy does, it's Ok, other guy be damned
Yep, welcome to politics

boomers believe in this idea that our country should always show strength so other countries hesitate to fuck with us. By not attacking Iran when they blew up our robot that means Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc, all believe we are weak and will just escalate shit.

I've seen no evidence this is even remotely true but almost all boomers believe it. I'm in favor of total annihilation should someone step over a line, like killing civilians, attacking one of our ships in clearly international waters. First, you have to have a good excuse to attack and second, you need to demonstrate enormous power. Blowing up a concrete runway here or attacking some empty training facilities there, to me, that does fuck all. But certain people make money doing this, the question I can't seem to answer is what the average boomer gets out of this? War should mean spoils and yet we just get left with the bill. The ultimate cuckoldry. where are our Iraqi slaves, oil, taxes? We got fuck all when we should be raking it in. Fuck boomer wars and fuck israel.

Attached: Obama_v_Trump_annotated.jpg (1733x2097, 2.73M)

for me, its Hannity the ZIOCON

>Hannity

There's your problem. The guy gets paid to spout Trump/Republican propaganda.

hannity is a neocon.
nobody gives a shit what he thinks

The left still can’t meme

>He aspires to non biased objective political commentary in 2019
You’re a faggot and you should feel bad

Ohhh no no no