AOC WOULDN'T VISIT AUSCHWITZ REMOVE HER FROM CONGRESS NOW!

thehill.com/homenews/house/451172-holocaust-survivor-who-offered-to-tour-auschwitz-with-ocasio-cortez-calls-for
archive.fo/hKGJc

Attached: file.png (1566x1414, 586K)

Attached: file.png (672x1638, 613K)

>doesn't do what a kike wants
>this is grounds for removal
Wew

Kikes really have been taking off their masks haven't they?

It's even started to redpill some of the bluest normies

Also it's pitting jews against each other. Forcing the Zionists onto an island on their own. Especially the Zionist establishment on the D side.

there's just a couple of steps before the concentration camps at the border become another shoah. the last step is when trump goes for the final solution.

seems like her jewish "heritage" doesnt give her clearance to mention the shoah, dumb bitxh will paint herself into a corner on this one. Next she will be getting the numbers mixed up.

Reminder that she said she had jewish heritage the day before she told AIPAC to fuck off and she's not visiting Israel. Additionally she had a cross on her head for ash wednesday. She's not a jew.

>your boss tells you to do something
>you don't
Yes, that's usually how it works.

Attached: file.png (500x697, 186K)

> Kikes

You're taking off your mask you stupid piece of shit.

>reddit spacing
>germany
Seethign Zionist kike detected

her jewish heritage is a lie, she knows how the game goes and tried to put on a mask

it failed

>>remember the 5 million ....oops i meant 5,999,999 dead....ahh dam sorry is it 6 miliion..??? that seems like a huge number....you guys sure about that...??

>>REMOVE HER FROM CONGRESS!!!
>>CRUCIFY HER!!!
>>"YOU'RE FIRED"!!!

It worked perfectly.

Attached: Diaspora-vs-Israel.jpg (2103x2150, 2.18M)

Who the fuck cares what "Edward Mosberg" has to say?

Also, how come there are more Holocaust survivors alive today than there were Jews in Europe in 1939? Really makes you think.

Why is a 93 year old woman shaking her flabby arm in anger news? Fucking kikes

>Obey or be destroyed!

Attached: 1561748564914.png (751x984, 753K)

I side with AOC on this, some faggot nigger kike that should have been gassed (but didnt because its all a lie) DEMANDING the removal of sitting congressman for not visiting their brainwash facility. fuck that

Mexicans didn't come to the US to be arrested. But even if they did a jail cell is still a jail cell, whether you want to be there or not, same goes for concentration camps. The jews were given ample time to leave Germany, after they overthrew the government and wrecked the economy, but they chose to stay and fight instead. This was the path they chose.

She should take staged crying photos in front of Auschwitz to appease the kikes.

He's probably one of those Jews who also keep gatekeeping the term "genocide", because nothing is ever allowed to even sound as bad as holocaust.

Attached: Autisticscreetching.jpg (214x235, 9K)

>tfw Democrats get chewed out by Jews because the Holocaust is sacred and no one can touch it, not even loyal servants
>tfw Democrats learn nothing from the experience

And that is why I will happily make Holocaust jokes and question the ridiculous narrative surrounding it until the day I die.

Damn I'm conflicted on this, on one hand I like that she snubbed the jew, on the other the guy is right its not a concentration camp and she is an idiot.

But she's doing exactly what they want.
The issue is she overstepped her bounds because "only Jews can talk about the Holocaust."

when the multiracial golem you made doesn't do exactly as you command

Attached: 1561739771188.jpg (377x373, 28K)

This is even more shocking considering she has Hebrew heritage.

OY VEY,
חס ושלום
!

Attached: 523532.jpg (229x292, 26K)

>she should also suck their dicks. That will really show those jews

some people in Washington are doing exactly what they want, but it's not AOC

Attached: download (6).png (1040x1528, 1.13M)

I feel a tingling in my peepee.
Is this Love?

Eh, maybe your low level Jews. Remember, a Jew will always save another Jew before a goy. Jewish infighting is a sideshow

They don't want to take that land peacefully.
They hate Trump because he doesn't want war.

I want them both removed from this mortal realm, what a coincidence

bump

SAY IT WITH ME Jow Forums
OCCUPIED PALESTINE

Attached: 2024.png (349x396, 268K)

>by morgan Gestalt-er
fucking Morgan ShapeShifter
you can't make this shit up.