Wow , he was in the hospital for a whole day for a black eye

Attached: 2E291294-059F-470B-9CB9-DFA4CAA94B7A.jpg (1536x2048, 563K)

And Heather Heyer only died because she was a fat liberal fuck. His car never hit her. It never even got near her.

Attached: Sage and Hide.jpg (600x763, 210K)

It's too late. Normies hate antifa now and want them declared domestic terrorists and placed in Gitmo. This is according to every normie comment section ie YouTube, twitter etc.
You done goofed. No more public sympathy. The normies are calling YOU the nazis. What now Chaim?

Ever hear of concussions retard

Don't care what happened to that faggot, but I love the radical response from seemingly moderate conservatives.

Hope all of them petition Trump to name antifa a terrorist group so they can be shipped to gitmo to be Abdul's goat

someone punched yang gang?

It's not even limited to moderate conservatives lol. Their public sympathy and support is running on fumes after yesterday

Antifa drives more voters to Trump, why would he do anything to shut them down?

Right? I don't get why women bitch and moan so much when you smack em once or twice
Just put some steak on it!

The tolerant left attacking a gay man. Thats just fucking priceless.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, JUSSIE.

Attached: kim_fox is a fake name.png (939x696, 1021K)

Department of Homeland Security had already classified them as 'domestic terrorism", but...
>In August 2017 a petition was lodged with the White House petitioning system "We the People" calling upon the government to formally classify "AntiFa" as terrorist. A response in 2018 stated that Federal Law does not have a "mechanism for formally designating domestic terrorist organizations".[57][58][59]

it's funny, because when they start protesting the election they're going to get porked and no one will give a fuck

I was talking to some Boomer Hillary supporters out walking their dog about Antifa last night and they were calling them "American terrorists." Weird, but ok.

It makes me super happy that you retards are once again sacrificing one of your own. Please never stop.

Pretty sure he was bleeding from the brain too.

says the fags that still defend niggie smolette

ofc its not on reddit. nor the horse headed bitch, wait she is on the front page again, taking on dem nazis, telling them how it is... but not the parking lot pic.

imagine if right wingers attacked a gay midget leftist journalist.

this

sage

He actually had brain bleeding

Fpbp, is there any video evidence that she got hit?

KYS antifa kike

His brain was bleeding.

So this is the power of the Right Wing Death Squad?

Retard brazil user

>mfw Ngo just made a butt load of money off donations because of the attack

Attached: Turtle_Sex.jpg (1280x960, 244K)

*snifs*
Ya smell that?
I wonder who could be behind this post?

The coroner says otherwise.

He needs to sue the city and sue the mayor personally

This would be based.

W-why are lefties soooo violent ;(

He did not deliver the bag.

Thanks for identifying yourself.

Your a fat conservative fuckface.