Jow Forums will defend this. baka

Jow Forums will defend this. baka
>Members of a secret Facebook group for current and former Border Patrol agents joked about the deaths of migrants, discussed throwing burritos at Latino members of Congress visiting a detention facility in Texas on Monday and posted a vulgar illustration depicting Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez engaged in oral sex with a detained migrant, according to screenshots of their postings.

>In one exchange, group members responded with indifference and wisecracks to the post of a news story about a 16-year-old Guatemalan migrant who died in May while in custody at a Border Patrol station in Weslaco, Texas. One member posted a GIF of Elmo with the quote, “Oh well.” Another responded with an image and the words “If he dies, he dies.”

>Created in August 2016, the Facebook group is called “I’m 10-15” and boasts roughly 9,500 members from across the country. (10-15 is Border Patrol code for “aliens in custody.”)

propublica.org/article/secret-border-patrol-facebook-group-agents-joke-about-migrant-deaths-post-sexist-memes

Attached: 853E9D9D-3A12-4F7C-8997-20D139E26C38.jpg (1242x926, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taylorklevy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>border patrol officers want to defend the border
ohh no so horrible

>sexist
Like "racist," it's not a thing. It's just a Marxist/Jewish label for truth that threatens their agenda.

fpbp

Lots of people in the same industry have their own social networking stuff. Why can't they?

tl;dr
s'd

>Jow Forums will defend this
absolutely. doesnt bother me one bit.
I want them to gun down people trying to cross the border, dont care about their facebook group or memes.

these men are the best of america

>sexist memes
oh the horror

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

>Jow Forums will defend this

You're damn right

Attached: btfo.gif (275x206, 999K)

>If he dies, he dies.
100% factual statement. Anyone who is offended by this quote needs to rethink their life.

>Jow Forums will defend this. baka
Thank you. You and I know that free speech is important. If you don't like it then look away from the computer, like nigga turn off the monitor.

This is why Bashing the Fash will continue to go on.

How are these faggots so damn dumb, why use your actual account to shitpost about your actual job?

Sounds like great fun, can I get an invite?

SJW are offended that people talking among themselves in PRIVATE would EVER say anything they do not like.

Trump's "Grab them by the pussy" talk, was a private one were the microphone was suppose to be off. No one seems upset that his PRIVATE conversation was released to the public, only that he said something they do not like.

removing illegal beaners from your country must be the best job ever

Why should they care about illegals, or whiners preventing them from doing their job?

The biggest mistake is that they used fucking faceberg. Jeez

Why don't they just post here?

>>Jow Forums will defend free speech
You bet your bippy fagboy

fpbp

Attached: sageandhide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

stupid goy you need to stfu

twitter.com/taylorklevy

>Why don't they just post here?

I agree. If one millionth of the shit I post was traced back to me, I could not even get a job as a NAZI concentration camp guard.

Attached: body_washes_ashore.jpg (326x603, 32K)