Why won’t zoomer a communicate with their ancestors

Why won’t zoomer a communicate with their ancestors

Attached: CF9B8B71-92AA-41B7-9399-CC85C55FE874.png (750x1334, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Tilbrook
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2017/9/contents/enacted
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2017/9/enacted/data.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Escapism is the only reasonable response to clown world

>be zoomer
>grow up a little
>realize life in the current year revolves around consumerism and social media
>women don't give you a second look unless you're chad
>schools are pozzed and only care about promoting diversity and leftism
>realize we live in a slavelike "service economy" where native workers aren't valued in the slightes
>realize it's easier to retreat into fortnite
>do so
>lol y won' zommer talk!?

Attached: 1556722580789.jpg (670x496, 37K)

There is no hope for the future. I hope the world ends.

>Montreal

A

Why do americans feel the need to love their parents when most of them will kick their children out of the house when they are 18?
I would feel eternally bitter and never speak to them ever again, fuck these boomers.

All Mps and all media know that this nation has left the EU on March 29th 2019. There is a court case being pursued know that needs to be made avaliable to the british public THEY ARE RUNNING THE CLOCK OUT
This has full constitutional status that expressly Repeals european communities act 1972. It states we left the EU on the 29th March 2019 at 11 o'clock since no deal had been made by that time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Tilbrook

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2017/9/contents/enacted

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2017/9/enacted/data.pdf

European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Act 2017 137 word law.

nope. you only think the world is like that because the internet ate you, just like it's gonna eat this kid. but if they break the cycle early, he'll be fine (not like you).

Sorry I hurt your feelings, Schlomo.

this

from experience, he will one day realize that game is meaningless, all his friendships from it are too and don't car4e about him, so he will leave and bumble through live trying to find another place to fit in (and probably won't be able to)
or he will be a faggot all his life

try again, i'm golden.

Your feelings are hurt

nope, i'm good. i'm sorry the internet ate you :( it's never too late. go get some sun.

>:(
Opinion discarded

poor little pupper. sorry about your life.

cringe

literally jewish

everyfing dat scawes me is jewish

what a fucking nerd lmaooooo

your life is cringe. get a new one.

you first

my life is awesome.

I wouldn't want to talk to boomers either

Guess that means you can stop screeching on the internet then!

go back and read our conversation and take another guess on who is screeching. poor wittle polbaby.

I reread it. You're screeching.

Its because these games are pathologically addicting but everyone is afraid to admit that, it doesn't have to mean everyone whos ever come into contact with the game gets addicted for it to be true and it doesn't have to mean we have to ban your favorite videogame or force you out of your hobby.

We have to lose this old mindset, (just as rigid and dumb as a Boomers) that videogames are all just normal and everyone handles them in the same way, sorry but if you send a team of psychologists to find new ways to addict kids then its different than escaping shitty reality through Mario and Zelda like we do.

lol so you're not only socially inept, but generally dumb too. i guess that's why your life is the way it is. no real talent or ability and ugly. i'd be mad too i guess.

nice projection

lol i am brilliant and handsome. i have a law degree. what's your degree in?

>attempt at social shaming
>on an anonymous shrimp grilling network
Not only Jewish but female, don't be so sad at yourself, you can just change IPs and act differently, it's an anonymous board after all.
:^)

Attached: 699492.jpg (954x1200, 382K)

blonde haired, blue eyed male here, thanks.

>Brilliant
>Jewish degree
Absolute mongrol.
Kill yourself jew.

Cope harder

do you have anything to offer? or are you just going to submit to me and agree that you are pathetic?