Iran calls White House 'mentally retarded'

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-iran-usa/trump-threatens-obliteration-iran-calls-white-house-mentally-retarded-idUSKCN1TQ0V5

Simple said but how accurately!

Attached: retard superman.jpg (299x199, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pZj2NWOQ7cw
youtu.be/eTYyFdGs2Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

....unlike your post.

>Islam is not for retards

the jewSA is one of main global sources of evil, degeneracy, war, thievery, usury, scam and mental, as well as spiritual retardation. You can't deny it if you are a rare exemplary of an honest and self-aware amerimutt. I am not saying that your counterparts such as Russia are any better, of course they are not, but the fact is fact.

>White House is retarded
How can an object be retarded?

Attached: moran.0.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

The most comedytragic part about this chapter is that Iran tries to persuade Europe to defend it now. Just imagine: somebody is so desperate to call for eurofags to protect them from ameritards. It is like calling a whore to protect you from a thief.

Attached: in the middle.png (996x733, 726K)

Fuck the Cardinals

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 00A5A03D-10E4-4F62-A97E-8A86F1B8BBDA.jpg (1474x318, 86K)

jewSA with its nigger population is probably even lower now

I am Polish and i can't understand why satanic, warmongering, parasiting and evil jews can have nuclear weapon but honest, hardworking and civilized Iranians can't. 99,9% Poles support Iranian nuclear program, just like we support Polish nuclear program. The only entity located in Poland that doesn't support these two things is so called "Polish government" consisted of foreign agents and hidden jews

just ban them from twitter
that always solves everything

>Around 1957, norms for the Standard Progressive Matrices were collected by Valentine (1959) for 627 adolescents aged approximately 15 years old. Their mean IQ in relation to the British 1979 standardization sample is 80. Due to the interval of 22 years between the two standardization samples, this needs to be raised to 84.

Biblical scripture is practically obsolete. All these metaphors and dialects need to be archived. Quickly.

Nice picture, you scavenger of human misery fuck face...
youtu.be/pZj2NWOQ7cw

Number of healthy people the jewSA killed during its endless wars is incomparably bigger than number of Down-syndrom retards who were born in last 10 centuries.

Jews? Oh, well that certainly justifies your nigger ass...
youtu.be/eTYyFdGs2Q4

Of course they do. It's a state strategy to pander to actual retards to divide the nation and cause infighting.

It's plain as day but retards, especially liberals, eat up this shit.

Why do you give me a link to some imbecilic jew-tv-show?

Well i speak Farsi and was going to check but they have no references like always. Media is embracing

the fact trump could say that and get away with it proves iran needs nukes.

Let's list the number of countries who didn't call Trump a retard.

Rouhani literally discovered this meme

Attached: 9d4.jpg (250x249, 5K)