Toll Roads are a Jewish scam

So I’m on a trip right now and basically I have to take a toll road on the way to where I’m going. So I’m leaving Ohio for Pennsylvania and I have to pay a toll to get out of the state which is reasonable and cheap because I got on at the last exit, but when I get into Pennsylvania, I have to pay another fare and it’s fucking 8 dollars to pay. So I ask the guy why is it that much and he says that the people who run the highway raise the fare every January, which is bullshit. So then 30 miles in I head into a second toll booth which gives me the actual ticket, and the fares on this are so outrageous how expensive they are. So I go into the website to find out who runs the turnpike, and surprise, many of the people who run it are Jews.

Attached: 4626BBB3-8E41-4D8C-B19E-EAC142AC1042.jpg (394x815, 385K)

>source needed
but yeah fuck toll roads.
also, the idea is that the road is privately owned right? so why are they patrolled by state troopers?
hypocrites.

lol

I think the State sold the toll roads to foreigners and people predicted it would happen, and the foreigners jack up the prices. The pic I showed in the first pic is the ticket I got. Here’s the front of it, which is for Class 1 vehicles. I’ll show you the people who run this Turnpike.

Attached: 0D923812-4B95-434B-88A8-63313A0931C5.jpg (1513x3968, 1.41M)

Why don't you have an EZ Pass you nigger

get off the interstate and drive the us highways, faggot

so dont drive on the fucking toll roads shithead

Oh please Pierre, we all know your country has toll roads as well. They jacked up as much as this?
Cause I only drive toll roads on trips, and electronic tolling is fucking gay shit for the government to spy on us and it could malfunction
The way it goes through is tons of mountains, and I have an RV.

so the fuck what? dont drive on the fucking TOLL ROADS and then complain about paying fucking TOLLS for using fucking TOLL ROADS

You want me to show you the Jews who run the toll road? It shouldn’t fucking cost 50 dollars to cross the state.

>It shouldn’t fucking cost 50 dollars to cross the state.
IT DOESNT IF YOU DONT DRIVE ON FUCKING TOLL ROADS

Calm the fuck down bitch. You work for the turnpike or some shit?

you probably pump thousands of fucking gas into your fagget RV to "cross the state" anyway and youre complaining about $50 for the perceived convenience of a maybe quicker different fucking road youre too stupid to simply not drive on

Yeah I think you need to lay off the coke buddy. I know there’s alternate routes but I think it’s fucking extortion how much they’re charging and interesting who runs it.

Just a day in the life of a Mutt: fee after fee and toll after tax after copay after deductible.

Your country has toll roads as well. Don’t act like you don’t have them and don’t act like a fuckin smartass using dead JIDF memes from 2017

>I know there’s alternate routes but I think it’s fucking extortion how much they’re charging and interesting who runs it.

yet you still fucking use them

Attached: mindfuck.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Well I didn’t fucking think it would be so expensive at the time. When I get back I’ll just take a different route. They really don’t want people driving toll roads.

I drove up a two-lane mountain highway pulling a camper trailer, faggot
you're a pussy, and you're crying because being a pussy is less cost-effective than being a man
kill yourself for wasting digits

Salty about your heath insurance going up? Careful, you don't want kidney failure, that shit gets expensive.

life of a bong: taxed 30% to pay for health care for fatties and faggots
at least I can drive on roads without tolls

Whatever you say man. Becoming an Hero is for pussies and faggots.
Not even that, they have toll roads in the UK.

PA turnpike is expensive. So much so that I used i80 to get back to New York. People that drive from Philadelphia to Chicago get boned hard, it's all toll roads.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Attached: 1518002348228.jpg (400x400, 86K)

The Ohio Turnpike isn’t too bad, but I heard Illinois’ were as bad as Pennsylvania. I’m not sure about the Indiana Toll Road though.

>they have toll roads in the UK
Not even THAT, they have tolls in cities for "Congestion"

That's just in retard London, because they're all absolute selfish cunts.

It's either toll roads or gas taxes. I think gas taxes are more efficient way of collecting. If you don't like, run for office.

they also have roads without tolls in the UK
upon which you could drive your gas-chugging shitmobile if you weren't too much if a pussy to properly drive the machine you're driving

That extra marginal 10% (ish) is a LOT less than the cost of health insurance + copay + deductible. I've had something like 200k of healthcare in the last 4 years for free (well, I paid £2.80 for parking one time, but I could have gotten that refunded).
Stay mad.

You sound like a Prius driver.

To be honest do we really need that shit when God decides how long we live? Oh wait I forgot you people were godless and that religion is stupid.

>LOT less than the cost of health insurance + copay + deductible
Depends on what you value. Cost to the nation is high, plus our healthcare isn't cutting edge like the US
>200k of healthcare in the last 4 year
You have no idea what the cost of the healthcare you've received is
>for free
You didn't pay, doesn't mean it was free

I'm from oa, where you headed to op?

>I dont want to pay for something that someone has to build and maintain!
fuck off commie

That’s the problem, they don’t maintain it. The turnpike is a fucking broken road that is paved badly and there’s tons of fucking unfinished construction projects.

Carlos lol.

Public roads are the real scam. Why the fuck should I pay for some stranger in some other state or city to drive his car on a road I will never drive on? With tolls roads, you get what you pay for.

I payed 30 dollars for a Shitty-paved road with average service plazas. I should be driving on way better roads than that for what I’m paying.

>When I get back I’ll just take a different route. They really don’t want people driving toll roads.

Well there you go the problem solves itself on both ends

You pay more than that in taxes for roads you will never drive on.

>taking 76 when 80 runs parallel for free
I'm a trucker who does alot of business between the NE and midwest you should see the class 8 6 axel rates bud. Alas, sometimes it makes financial sense for me to run the turnpike; for you though, in a 4wheeler, only got yourself to blame.

Indiana is the worse one and it's owned by some foreign raghead.

fucking this.

That's because too much of your taxes go to feed and house and cloth (and "educate") worthless niggers !

I was wrong. Apprently its owned by aussies.
>tfw you realize Indiana road conditions are a giant irl aussie shitpost

I had to go into Maryland to head to where I was going.
Foreigners own Illinois’s toll roads as well, right? So I’m thinking that the Pennsylvania Turnpike is foreign owned.

This is actually something we Pennsylvanians do to people from Ohio. The real boot will come down when the Pennsreich annexed your boring state

It's within the power of the states to have toll roads. They got grandfathered into the interstate system because of Republican lobbying. This is one instance where the federal government should have just said fuck you, no toll roads should comprise any interstate. But if they did that they wouldn't have gotten enough congressional support from all states to pass the necessary bills.

Welcome to US politics: gridlock forever.

We have lots of shit in Ohio. I wouldn’t consider it boring.

Was it a nice road that you happened to not pay your tax dollars for?

The people in western Penn want to be annexed away from the rest your state.

The problem with this is that the toll roads are ran by people outside of the country, and Pennsylvania has a corrupt government right now that has raised the fares of the tolls every year to pay for their retarded department of transportation that doesn’t even own the company that runs the toll roads.

I don’t live in Pennsylvania, I live in Ohio, so my tax dollars go to the Ohio Turnpike, which is way cheaper, has nicer Service Plazas, and even thought there’s lots of construction they actually take good care of it. Shame that PA has such an incompetent government that only cares for the needs of Philadelphia, the rest of the state is pretty beautiful.

Attached: 89ad6e67e0ba306b8efed5a2c662e670e89b2e417279f546210a2f7738e276a1.jpg (500x555, 93K)

Based Quads man
I mean seriously, look at this fucking kike right here. He knows he’s screwing people over, and he enjoys it.

Attached: DEEA366F-B3B0-4356-AB9E-C9D0203DE83C.jpg (617x615, 153K)

>the rest of the state is pretty beautiful.
I live in Ohio too. It is beautiful. We went on a 2 week camping trip to eastern Ohio, to Pennsylvania, to upstate New York. Was worth it. Everything is flat out here in western OH. Pic related is a gorge in NY that's underappreciated.

Attached: PARKSWEB1-master768.jpg (768x512, 143K)

Yeah it’s a shame all of these states that are cucked by shithole cities. PA is great without Philadelphia, NY is great without Jew York City, Virginia is great without the DC suburbs, Illinois is great without Chicago, Michigan is great without Detroit. It’s a shame how all these cities cuck these states out.

That's adorable, user. In PA we have high tolls AND a fuck you up the ass gas tax. AAAANDDD the roads still never get fucking fixed!!

In canada we have a toll road (407) thats 50 us cents a mile. 10 cents a mile is dirt cheap lmfao.

Just drive up to I80 if you're going to cross PA. Unless you have to take 76 to Philly and then go from there.

Realistically how could we outlaw toll roads?

Attached: 7B0ABA55-96F6-45A8-BAAB-55DA65849CDC.jpg (1240x1754, 206K)

I read that 407 was privatized as well. Also Electronic tolling is fucking gay and sounds like it’s a way for governments to spy on their people easier.
I had to go through Maryland to get to where I have gone to.

>Realistically how could we outlaw toll roads?
Why would you want to? You'd brather pay high taxes than money at use? Sucks for an out of stater I suppose. Jewish influence or not, why would you want to kill it off?

I love toll roads cause there's no nigger.s

Fuck off and die poorfags.

Toll Roads are good if they aren’t privatized, the rates are cheap, the roads are paved better than regular highways, and the Service Plazas are nice and clean, which Pennsylvania doesn’t give a shit about any of that at all. Even Florida, as bad as their toll rates are, at least they actually give a shit about their roads.
Nah there’s niggers on the Turnpike, I saw a ton of them ordering shit at a Service Plaza.

So are you coming from South OH through WV and MD to Pennsylvania? I don't think I81 is a toll road, 78 isn't either.

>Toll Roads are good if they aren’t privatized
What?
>the rates are cheap
Yeah, taxes.

I can’t reach 78 from Where I’m at and 81 Would also be long to reach. Plus I’m going to Virginia from Northern Ohio.

This exactly

A lot of toll roads are owned by Foreigners from outside of the country and it means we don’t have a say-so in how the rates are charged and they usually jack them up really high. And the taxes are worth it if the road is worth it.

I'm ok with saying that our ports, airports, and other vital infrastructure should be owned only by American citizens that don't have dual citizenship.

Yeah I know. It pisses me off that we don’t even have ownership of our own roads and we get fucked for driving them.

the ohio turnpike is real and its a bitch. Its the worst part of my chicago - pittsburgh drive

>It pisses me off that we don’t even have ownership of our own roads and we get fucked for driving them.
Not sure what this even means. You could be coming from different angles.

It’s not as bad as Pennsylvania’s. You only go down to a city on the West part of the state, try driving all the way to Baltimore or Philadelphia.
I mean that the states don’t own the roads in the states and the people who own them not only don’t live in the state, they don’t live in the country.

>implying the NHS will give you anything else than paracetamol when you get kidney cancer, which will prbly be due to paracetamol heavy use to start with

This is a very Jewish thread.

Breezewood is a place where truckers go. If you want to take a detour and have a dude blow you then I'd suggest going to a truck stop in Breezewood. It's not gay if it is vacation.

Sometimes foreign investors own/maintain the. See Texas' SH 130.

Always choose a route with no tolls.

In Pennsylvania you don't have to pay tolls. They just wrote an article on this not too long back. Apparently, all these people were running tolls and not paying it and there was really no enforcement, so they decided to go after the Top 10 worse offenders and make it sound like they were cracking down. The truth is it costs them too much money to enforce. Better yet if you get a plate cover that blocks IR and cameras.

back roads win everytime

Yeah I mentioned this many times
You got some good ideas user.

So let me get this straight. We pay tax dollars to the government so they will construct and maintain the roads... and then we have to pay them AGAIN to use those roads? No. Fuck that. Get rid of the tolls. Make it a felony to operate a toll on a publically-owned road.

Chisolm trail in ft worth is paid with tax payer money (((they))) got us real good.

Toll roads are literally highway robbery. We ended up on one without even realizing it and then there is no way to turn around, no ATM to get cash, nothing. You're just fucked.

>You got some good ideas user.
Doesn't even fucking make sense. How is it a 'good idea' to turn all the roads over to government? As if we own it and not the bureaucracy, establishment, and all their funders and influencers and hangers-on.Fuck retarded Jow Forums, bring back the real version.

$50 to get the @#$% out of Pennsylvania? Isn't that a small price to pay?

Yeah it really sucks. I mean if you’re driving on a main one there’s Service plazas where you can get money for the tolls but it’s not on each toll road.
Privatization clearly isn’t working, and I’m suggesting we give it to the States and not D.C. The States should have much more power.

>breezewood

Attached: 1533210187935.jpg (612x612, 36K)

I 80-90 is an awesome highway. Michigan to Colorado in one day, well worth the fee.

That’s only if you are in a car. For me, driving in an RV, it’s $75.

You're clearly playing word and idea division games. Yes, take it from DC, but I'm confident you or anyone made their case that 'Privatization clearly isn’t working'. You just assert it. And have no thought as to how much higher your taxes might be if it was government ownned. Many ways to tax you, from gasoline taxes to income to sales. This is how I know you're retarded; only inner city crybabies would complain about such a thing, and they do it because the drink too much onions.

That’s only if the traffic is good and you don’t take any stops.

>I'm not confident

F U C K I N G S O Y
Not onions, Why they hell did they have to ban that on here?

The meme angered the mods so badly because they knew it applied to them. I’m not an Inner-City Crybaby in the slightest bit.

Can't have people drawing attention to the s o y. Look away user.

We have a lot of those in Australia

>State agrees to toll road project
>Deal is that it is privately owned and they can make X profit while construction is being paid off
>After that, toll is removed and it becomes free public road

What actually happens

>Toll literally never every gets removed
>Private company pockets eye watering amounts of money
>State gets a cut as a bribe

Bruce, get the rope.