TED CRUZ IS CHARGING HIS LAZER

HIS POWER LEVEL KEEPS GROWING! WHAT IS THIS LEADING TO?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tf3ZT0g9j3k

Attached: Ted Cruz.jpg (1140x700, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnfnqIg6nKI
youtube.com/watch?v=1GjkVWQ2Oik
youtu.be/YOOZ6aPooSk?t=23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

punished Ted

Ted Cruz has become, within the course of like 2 or 3 years, one of my favorite politicians. Somehow he managed to find a way become relatable and even sort of cool

The Ted Cruz redemption story is pretty incredible.

4 years, Dahnald..

Hilarious coming a fag with the last name of "cruz". America is rightful Anglo clay

he really is. It's almost like Ted knew back in 2015/2016 that he needed to take the banter from trump so trump could win and he all the embarrassing attacks for us. Ted is fucking great

Agreed

Anglos are effeminate.
America belongs to Germans.

Big talk, but if he had become president, he would be even more cucked than Open Borders Zion Don.

Beaners OUT

>fake man puts on new face
>WOAH HES BASED NOW WTF

damn that rat is looking extra sleek and greasy lately. What's his secret?

Attached: cruz_capitol.jpg (880x495, 22K)

America was a first world country when Anglos still ruled, and a white country

>Ted Cruz has become, within the course of like 2 or 3 years, one of my favorite politicians. Somehow he managed to find a way become relatable and even sort of cool
you are still under mind control

Attached: 079.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Nofap

Attached: 03.jpg (1024x768, 697K)

what was he saying at the end there? that if we return those fools back home they will stop coming here?

but isnt that what catch and release is? i dont understand. i thought a common talking point was that borders dont work because if they are sent home, they will just keep trying over and over again.

Cruz Missile 2024

Attached: 1543837090079.png (612x491, 69K)

Attached: B565275B-9C8C-45D6-BC64-1016F7FE3B84.jpg (430x141, 40K)

This thread is your daily that Ted Cruz is zionist controlled opposition shilled on this board by the ZOA and their Israeli affiliates financed by Sheldon Adelson and others.

These are the same groups that have been shilling Trump for the last couple years and keep the trump general thread running 24/7

Ted CRuz will always cuck, except when it comes to moving the ambassy and sending you to die for Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=FnfnqIg6nKI

ok now this is epic

Yeah he's one of the few good ones.

die in a fire, faggot.

Lazer Guided Cruz Missile

Wow, a leaf said that, so now I believe it. Oh wait no he's an angry no-testicles justin trudeau drag queen storytime bitch boy so his opinions don't matter. That was close!

This. Lying Ted Cruz is an evangelical zionist. Don't fall for the jewish tricks.

bump

Attached: RenderUntoCaeser(((Padre))).png (745x1255, 678K)

cruz final form will be randy

Attached: quaid.gif (800x425, 2.33M)

Time's up, Dahnald... Hand 'em over

>Bearded Ted Cruz
pretty good look desu

Attached: 51hvyR5-F7L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 17K)

>2019
>talking like the fucking illiterate obaga puppet

youtube.com/watch?v=1GjkVWQ2Oik

This.

Attached: (((truckofpeace))).webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Attached: (((TruckofPeace))).jpg (2564x1440, 403K)

>Yeah he's one of the few good ones.
lol no, he's a shapeshifting snake that puts his own interests first. He was literally the biggest Israel/Zionist cocksucker that ran in 2016:
youtu.be/YOOZ6aPooSk?t=23

Attached: 1561726281680.jpg (1200x1200, 435K)

How can one man be so based.

>he doesn't know its still run by the perfidious anglo

Attached: (((paris)))_.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Cruz/Gabbard 2024
"We know how to set up our email"

He's only acting this way because he's going to lose his next election because of mexicans.

He looks really good with that beard. He pulls off a beard better than almost anyone I've seen

>Implying

Attached: UnitedStatesofIsrael.jpg (1024x713, 212K)

Attached: helpfulmerchant.png (949x1103, 920K)

Attached: (((catholic_women))).jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

His Jewish masters told him to grow a chad beard. The little crook looks good in it i must admit.

Ted Cruz does something based like this, and then 5 minutes later begs for jew jew cummies. It's hard for me to like or not like him. I'd like to see him get primary'd in 2024 by somebody that sucks less jew dick.

A republican candidate denied his delegates

Cruz has a weak chin, I don't know why he didn't grow the scruff sooner. It really suits him.

Video cut off at the best part too when he was talking about what changed in 2017 vs 2018 and this year.

Attached: 1556242751718.jpg (1200x797, 378K)

its true, they made a deal with the devil (jews) to increase their power. Why would basically an aristocracy care about lower people, even if they're the same race?

>star if david

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME!

Attached: (((Christians))).jpg (2048x1435, 686K)

Rand Paul is our goy. He's redpilled on the kikes but pledged allegiance to that wall in Israel just to get brownie points.

Ted Cruz is now Ted Cruise

When is his modelling calendar coming out Bros?

Its about fucking time. Why has Trump never said this? I might vote for Cruz this time around. Trump has disappointed in a lot of ways. And it would get Jared and Ivanka out of the damn White House.

Attached: tedcruise.jpg (398x338, 15K)

David never had a star.

Attached: tal_mud.jpg.jpg (1316x741, 83K)

You people don't get what he is fucking doing do you? Wake the fuck up 2020 election cycle is coming around. What the FLYING FUCK do you think hes doing.

Because the upper class Anglos are just Jews.
They intermarried and the upper class anglos are all jews since they were allowed back in to finance the rebellion against the rightful king.
All European Royalty and most of the Upper Classes are now Jews.
They care nothing for us Anglos and Germanics because they are not us.

Don't waste you time. People will fall for this shit every single god damn time.

Based and thirteenth tribe of Israel (utter nonsense for useful idiot, blaspheming goyim) pilled.

Attached: 1544213107243.jpg (296x320, 34K)

Checked for truth.

>WHAT IS THIS LEADING TO?
Anudda shoah!

No. Catch and release is when they are caught and then released INTO THE US until they have their trial. How many of them do you think show up to trial once they get into the country?

Attached: 1531425181316.jpg (634x450, 69K)

it's all showmanship fucking retards, 2020 is on the horizon

Why won't they listen this is Jow Forums.

Most Texans dont like him because hes canadian but hes been making a u turn in popularity.

would vote him for press but he cant be pres cus hes canadian.

People here are very close minded. A lot of them are legitimate NPCs who think republican = good, democrat = bad. They don't care one bit about the policies, it's just a form of rooting for their favorite team.

>spic and reptilian spineless neocon who let his wife get shit talked by the Don before caving in within a few months on his own assertion that he would never sponsor Trump

This is post-2016 Jow Forums, flooded with actual redditors and children who refuse to lurk. Whatever reason there is to be found here is constantly drowned out by a chorus of brainlets.

Attached: 1539650035195.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

Cruz 2024: Rise of the Delegates
Coming to a caucus near you

Seriously. Cruz has no backbone. He allowed Trump to verbally shit on his wife and was donned 'Lying Ted Cruz' by Trump. I said this same shit during the midterms and was called a liberal shill.

That beard makes him sexy as fuck

Dahnald, I have long since grown past the need for petty delegates. Now, I seek the fabled Galactigates, and to seek true conservatism by your side.

We must gather our energy, Dahnald. The final battle with the Great Chaos that is Hillahry shall soon be upon us.

Attached: 1515373495348.jpg (512x352, 43K)

>hexagon
WHY
ARE
THEY
SO
DEMONIC

YOU HEAR ME, JEWS? JUST HAVE SEX. LMAO. HAVE SEX.

Attached: sDtBWpz.jpg (1024x1024, 45K)

he probably could have been president if he had the beard

Attached: QuarterlyJude.jpg (995x889, 272K)

kek

I love the Beautiful Ted saga

>Dumping Journey of the Lost Delegates

*sharp inhale* It's mighty cold out here, Dahnald.

I‘m on a mission to locate the fabled Antarctigates. Legend has it that the very secrets of true conservatism lie beneath these frozen sheets.

My journey ahead is perilous, Dahnald. But I will march on, like the penguin towards distant mountain peaks. Wish me luck, Dahnald. I‘ll let you know what I find.

Attached: 1515385076028.jpg (343x228, 12K)

Dahnald. I have news.

My latest expedition to Antarctica turned up dry, except for a single artifact that suggested that the true secrets of conservatism lie in several places around the world.

One of these places is in the vast deserts of Africa, Dahnald. I'm on my way to find the legendary Saharalegates.

I'm at the edge of the desert now, Dahnald. I can see the long and lonely inhospitable miles ahead, alone. With nobody but me and my single camelegate.

Wish me luck, Dahnald. I'll let you know what I find.

Attached: 1481518679324.jpg (1024x681, 267K)

Dahnald, I have made an amazing discovery in the Sahara. I have located the Dead Delegate Scrolls. While they certainly do need translating, I was somehow able to channel my inner conservatism to locate the next clue.

Afghanistan, Dahnald. I'm there now, and managed to find purpose with this ragtag crew of Marines driving an Abrams tank. I'm no soldier, but I cannot help but feel like a true American as I fire high-explosive shellegates from the main gun.

My journey rages on, Dahnald, and so does this war.

I must locate the Infidelegates, Dahnald.

Attached: 1481629481402.jpg (920x1365, 153K)

Attached: 1543877827373.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

Ted Cruz / Tucker Carlson 2024 could pull it off

I'm getting closer, Dahnald.

Closer to uncovering the secrets of true conservatism. My forays into the frigid plains of Antarctica, the searing deserts of the Sahara, and the unforgiving battlefields of Afghanistan have all led me here, Dahnald.

I'm in Brazil, and I plan to locate the fabled Amazonigates.

It's no easy task, Dahnald. It's only the third day of my trek in this wet wilderness, and I was attacked by tribal spearmen and shamans seeking to part me of my souligate. I was thankfully able to hold them off.

I've become a hardened warrior over my journeys, Dahnald. Armed with the bare necessities, I managed to adopt the tribe's method of camouflage by smearing swamp paste all over myself. Not to mention my history as the Zodiac Killer. Now, as I stealthily await my unwitting prey in the depths of the lush undergrowth, like Predator, the last thing they will see is the blur of my Forbidden Technique.

For now, I trudge on. I'll let you know what I find, Dahnald.

Attached: 1481723748470.jpg (701x528, 100K)

creeps like him just say whatever they think is popular and acceptable at the moment
and this is popular with republicans at the moment

Attached: 1530062495340.jpg (1567x1230, 372K)

Ted's redemption arc is still one of my favorite parts of the 2015 campaign. The entire campaign really did feel like a TV show, right down to giving Carson a participation prize at HUD at the end

this

Attached: boomers.jpg (680x384, 59K)

Lol, Ted. Lurk more.

imagine the salt

u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

Attached: whatchaeating.jpg (636x382, 43K)

Theirs something about those (((catholics))). If only I could put my finger on it.

lol i no rite. libtard snowflake tears.

Attached: boomerposting.jpg (1280x720, 92K)