Hopefully Civil War will break out soon so I won’t have to see shit like this ever again

Hopefully Civil War will break out soon so I won’t have to see shit like this ever again.

Attached: A70E3F2E-BC95-4B87-AD62-F67CCDEFEFFE.jpg (750x861, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_eha82L-Es
thissongissosick.com/this-woman-put-a-bong-in-her-butthole-had-a-whole-festival-smoke-out-of-it-while-tied-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>model
She surely must know that not a single person finds her crippled gorilla body attractive. It has to suck knowing that your only purpose in life is being a prop for leftist scum to virtue signal around. Being an old time carnival freak would be more dignified.

Camalla Harris or Warren will be your presidents, goy. It will only get worse)

>the beautiful models talk about how brave and progressive it is while they all chuckle and gossip about Philip behind closed doors.

Attached: jew trap.jpg (422x751, 61K)

There is nothing you can do about it, goy. Warren will also close Jow Forums for good and you will have no place to discuss your bigotry. She promised to break up the big tech, go after google - what would stop her from breaking Jow Forums?

That’s what I’m hoping for. People lash out when they can’t speak out.

legion of skanks did a segment on this
and per usual it was hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=v_eha82L-Es

Attached: 1560572676166.jpg (960x727, 97K)

This is the lefts new god, this an illegal immigrant or Muslim like Linda sarsour

That’s a lot of labels.

I bet the AIDS kills him before the cerebral palsy

Thank God, finally I can legally smoke weed.

My great grandfather killed commies in Croatia.
My grandfather killed commies in Korea.
My father killed commies in Vietnam.
I can't wait to kill commies.

Attached: 3D893647-21C5-4881-B327-37B2AAB04971.jpg (3000x2250, 1.72M)

Is that fuckin real?

brave and inspiring

lol wut

Jesus fucking Christ, leftists are NPCs. What person in their right mind would buy into this madness, and all just for a little bit of attention?

That creature in pic related is the worst of humanity---a self-obsessed, stupid, disabled, attention whore demanding we give it attention just because it thinks it is "special".

Fuck off. Go invent the next peanut butter or some shit, do something that is fucking worthy of attention, outside of just existing. Jesus Christ, this planet is doomed.

>Being an old time carnival freak would be more dignified.
user...

If a model isn’t attractive do they stop being a model?

>for u
thissongissosick.com/this-woman-put-a-bong-in-her-butthole-had-a-whole-festival-smoke-out-of-it-while-tied-up/

° ಎ°
ﭦ₪

OY VEY

not civil war but the next world war will break out soon. in december 2019 when trump will get shot. there will be a freemason ritual in seattle before that on november the third. screencap this.

Yes, I got this from CNN’s Facebook. Go look for yourself if you don’t believe me.

im not qanon larper btw. trump wont get shot because hes some kind of hero, its just one of (((their))) sick human sacrifices / just theater

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-145103_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 706K)

Trump is at the top of a lot of people’s kill list. The secret service is more alert than they usually are.

I just don’t think Trump’s opposition is competent enough to succeed in assassinating him. Even if they did manage to succeed it is going to guarantee WW3, but it will guarantee Civil War 2.

I think the left is willing to tolerate Trump for another 4 years if they have to, because after that we probably won’t have another conservative president.
By 2024, they will have imported enough 3rd world left leaning voters to ensure Democrat victory every election.

Even if Trump stopped immigration both legal and illegal, the leftist subhumans already here would just continue to breed until they had enough voters.

Civil War is inevitable. I’d recommend staying clear of any big cities with large black populations. One the war starts, red states will cut off supplies to the enemy and the blacks will eat each other.

Clown world OP.

Attached: DF9BWWqUwAA8P_Y.jpg (647x751, 146K)

You that mad that magizine posted some shit you dont like? Kys and we can avoid the civil unpleasantries.

thats ok with me.

>Hopefully Civil War will break out soon
Not gonna happen, burger.
Your comfort levels are way too high.

Kill myself? I want to purge this filth from America altogether. Nice try, Jew.

Attached: Hitler.png (883x1154, 851K)

I’ll be a lot more comfortable in a civil war than the left would. I know how to survive, they don’t.

Attached: 1fatjewyank.jpg (1446x1673, 536K)