That's funny, Morty - you know, I've always thought you were a funny guy. I mighta got the brains...

That's funny, Morty - you know, I've always thought you were a funny guy. I mighta got the brains, the fame and the looks, but I don't make people laugh like you do, little bro. Just one look at that emaciated face of yours and everyone's laughing. Just looking at you now, I'm laughing, too.

You know, I haven't laughed this hard since I came inside Jessica, and she made this weird face... What, you didn't know about that? Yeah, after I saved her from that alien, I took her for a ride on my 'rocket', if you get what I'm saying. God, she was so keen, Morty - I've never fucked a broad that was so eager. I barely had my overalls off when she threw her legs over me and started pumpin' her hoochy-coochy on my little paisan. I tell ya, Morty, it was like fucking a spring, how she was just hopping up and down on my cock, panting with her tongue out like a dumb mutt. And - and this is the funny part - when I came inside her, Morty. When I came, she made this face... It was this stupid fucking smile, Morty. Like her mind went blank or somethin', and she was just moaning with her mouth hanging open like an idiot. She even drooled, Morty. Like a dumb fucking dog, or some kinda retard or somethin' - I had her drool in my chest hair, Morty. Fucking saliva, y'know? It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, Morty. I'd never seen that before, a woman just losing her mind like that. It was the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen - what a whore, am I right? I just started to laugh at her, you know? I was just laughing and laughing. And even thinking about it now, I'm still laughing.

Hey, what's with the tears, ? Hey, that's all in the past, y'know? I got no respect her, so you don't gotta worry about me going in for seconds. ...Huh? She told you she was waiting for marriage or something? ...You know, that's pretty funny, too. You just never quit, do ya?.

Attached: S2e4_wubba_lubba_dub_dub.png (1920x1090, 1.06M)

Season 1-2 was kino. Gay fan base + obtuse female directing cunt ruined the rest.

Attached: Ricks_ship.PNG.png (1125x568, 1003K)

Rape my slutty ass

Are you going to rape my ass or not?

I'm waiting

Season 2 was absolute dogshit and you are a homosexual

Wubba lubba dub dub

Season 2 was absolute garbage

Will you rape my slutty ass?

don't care for this show. watched a few episodes and the humour is literally "adult swim-tier" a.k.a swearing and no comedy at all.

This
But Season 1 is some of the best written garbage on Earth.

Attached: docnmartee.jpg (180x253, 12K)

I'd probably hate the show too if I didn't watch the pilot episode without having heard anything about it. Then I watched it become steaming dogshit because of normies - like all good things.

Attached: 1491177969089.jpg (571x852, 219K)

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Or it's the kind of comedy that has to mock something else to get laughs. That gets tiresome quickly.

The basedboy epidemic really began after season 3.
Haven't been the same since.

söÿböï

Wubba lubba bing bong baby!

Attached: 1560191005585.gif (359x358, 1.99M)

Season 1 was imo realy great and funny, the 2nd and 3d on the other hand...
They fucking suck cock so hard they are already fucking drowning in shitty poo that comes from that fucking garbage tier internationalist bullshit director retard piece of crawling monkey with AIDS

ok drop your pant now
i will do it for Jesus Christ

Attached: 1561590322723.jpg (1067x1600, 666K)