Attached: leafed.jpg (242x423, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smoke weed every day

Trudeau Sr.

We stopped loving ourselves

jews happened

Attached: 1486672893756.gif (1200x900, 374K)

boomers reached voting age

Attached: canada debt.jpg (952x683, 353K)

A strange desire to be independent from the British identity without a true sense of nationhood to replace it.

Probably what lead to us being an unidentifiable commie shithole to begin with.

Our flag should just be a big black cock
Mmmmmmmm

the flag actually looks beautiful.
might say the most aesthetic of all flags

How about a couple trannies in clown suits fucking each other while hanging from a maple tree?

Reagan took control of us.as he did the UK Australia and New Zealand

Canada's corporate tax rates began there decline in 1984 as did our immigration rise.

I just wanna be able to tie my fucking shoes without being worried about getting fucked.

Attached: DxECsYsV4AASzJY.jpg (750x404, 39K)

I like the flag. It's one of the few "national symbols" that doesnt make me cringe.
Lester B. Pearson was PM. The entire world was "decolonizing" (as we have since learned some countries doing better than others), so there was that whole thing. Also, Pearson played a big role in negotiating the end of the Suez canal crisis. Apparently the Egyptians didnt want our peacekeepers to wear anything because the Canadian flag was too much like the UK's who they just got their canal from. Domestically, QC wasnt THAT uppidity yet, but they were still salty about WWII and "La Reine" so that was also a thing. They were the Quiet Revolution at that time.
So there you go, but I think it's a decent flag.

found the real leaf poster in this thread. I wish these proxy faggots would fuck off already.

I'd be surprised if any actual Canadians co.plained about the flag. The flag is the one "thing" we have as a national symbol that isnt terrible. Everything else that supposed to make us Canadian is (((multiculturalism))) and (((diversity))) and gay pride parades. Even hockey which is PASSABLE as a national symbol isnt as good as the flag in my opinion.

> would rather have NFLD or AB flag for canada

Attached: ZHaG9-2QjaTzDn5G0T8SZH04xybqVZGh_fOU68IkSl8.jpg (1024x521, 119K)

They put a fucking retarded leaf on it, that’s what

Really? Fun fact, NL's was also the Union Jack until much more recently than Canada's. NL's was designed in... 1985 I think? I grew up there and I remember as a kid the union jack was still pretty common.

Sorry thats taken by sweden.

The Eternal LEAF went wrong

Attached: everything wrong with the world.jpg (639x360, 14K)

"Let's model our flag on our greatest export."
What would your national flag look like?
Ours would be garbage.

Good question. I would probably guess garbage as well, but the Philippines threatened us with war if we didnt stop shipping it to them. So oil, electricity maybe?

Frogs and Jews formed an alliance.
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y

Attached: Canada.png (959x1465, 3.19M)

Kek, Swedes at least don't fuck their niggers like Canadians do. Fuck Canadians even fuck their own dogs. Anyway, all Europeans got redeeming values, but Canada got no other national trait than cuckoldry. Fuck I'd rather be born an Amerimutt than a Canadian

Attached: average canadian train.jpg (4656x2620, 887K)

Diefenbaker was german and was pissy about losing two wars to Britain so he got rid of the union jack and replaced it with a fucking leaf

>>I, despite cringing at the state of it as a province, love the aesthetic of the N.B. flag.
Happy Dominion Day; Suck it Pierre & and Your wife's son too!

Attached: Boomer Hoser.jpg (404x428, 138K)

What about really good beer, poutine and hot ass queeb women ?

>Fuck I'd rather be born an Amerimutt than a Canadian
Oh yea cause being reborn an indebted shitskin would be a real change for you Spiros

Budget cuts.
We can only afford one color of crayon

We dont have really good beer. Try Europe for that. Poutine is fries with gravy and cheese curds on it. It's not exactly a culinary masterpiece. I'm convinced it was made up by some dude at home while blackout drunk after the bar. Women? Okay, but getting "watered down" by poo and chink blood with every passing day.