The US government is kidnapping children and putting them into slavery after torturing them...... what have we done...

The US government is kidnapping children and putting them into slavery after torturing them...... what have we done............

Attached: 1598235789234.png (605x527, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't forget the medical experiments. Trump has dozens of spic babies in the white White House basement transplanting their organs into terminally ill goats.

who could be behind such an atrocity?!

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>Sexually threatening

lmao please

>rape trees
wtf

Attached: wtf.png (633x134, 15K)

Slavery implies they were contributing something beneficial and not just sitting around taking up space where they don't belong.
Right, like anyone would make any kind of advance on that horse-faced goblina.

sadly, she's insane, like 99.5% of the current rest of the demonrat party

>she's insane!
>92,000+ likes

Normies are eating her retarded clownshow up. Where's the opposition?

HAWT

Attached: treerape.gif (160x160, 1021K)

Ivoted Trump, but I dont think the police should have raped AOC

They should really apologize

They're sexually abusing children and MAGApedos defend them. Remember that the next time they talk about Pizzagate like they give a shit.

This is like when Hillary was saying Trump was practically raping her on the debate stage, stalking her across the floor.

She is such a lying whore.

>holding these people hostage
Idk man, you usually aren't trying to send hostages back home.

you only now figured that out? FBISIS has been supplying little blonde girls to saudi perverts for decades...when they're not shooting and burning them.

deepnude AOC NOW!!!

Attached: 1497133267603.jpg (750x546, 32K)

Looks like another of pizza jews projecting their crimes episode

Attached: 1534218429967.jpg (800x759, 89K)

well you have 2 choices. spend 5 times what you spend on your military and suffer greater inflation to house the rapists. this is not a 1 time fee its a yearly fee

or you can let them molest children who are not supposed to even be in the country

the choice is yours

Her time in government does not matter because she’s mentally ill to begin with. Senators and politicians all over look at her like she’s mentally ill.

They literally support abortion and cry "will you think of the children" in the same breath.
They are against slave labor and say "who will pick the vegetables for $1 a day"....
It's almost as if you need to be 70% retarded to be a liberal nowadays.

Attached: internet censorship.jpg (1080x1010, 247K)

If only this was true.

I heard trump is bringing back this policy:
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

thats right trump is literally going to be hitler 2.0, hes bringing zyklon b back to the border.
t. source familiar with his thinking

>our government is holding these people hostage
No, you just won't let us throw them back over the fence.

She'll probably be gone in 2020. Kinda sad because she's ineffectual and entertaining at the same time.

Attached: 1530424645234.png (1198x1362, 1.59M)

Yeah, get the word out, and maybe they'll stop coming.

It's trees along the border where coyotes will tie women and girls up to rape them. I think the thing is they hang their underwear up on the branches and stuff

the system works

They are separating little kids that come across the border from any fucking adult because people are kidnapping children in Mexico and Central America to use an excuse to come across the border. "Oh no señor, you wouldn't turn down a refugee with his young daughter would you?" Just the other day they seperated a ten year old girl from some guy at the border and she had ten different semen samples inside of her. Fucking ten.

This is why children are being separated.

Well gee, if things are so bad here you'd think they would stop fucking coming here illegally.

>zomg look how many likes she has on this echo chamber that 95% of the populace don’t use!

Attached: C03810CA-01F2-41F9-8264-6761E5635BC7.jpg (434x245, 23K)

She saw the meme of her sucking Trump's cock. Pretty scarring desu

Attached: 1562017064035.jpg (600x778, 304K)

i know. i kid.
the amount of applicants with children have skyrocketed to almost half in the past few years. nearly all the applicants still being men.
the border needs to be closed.

Shitlibs keep sending me back to Trump.

why are you lying?
why are leftists only able to advance their agenda through deception?
is it because you are all actually servants of the devil?

i think we all know the answer

Attached: 1562023007005.png (1190x1588, 2.47M)

These evil freaks shouldn't be allowed to lie to and manipulate the public like that.

>what have we done
It's what we *DIDN'T* do... we didn't "Sink the Ships!"

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

i wonder why she didn't post any pictures as evidence

You know they made her wet.

Attached: 4e417bcf83506.image.jpg (760x510, 58K)