YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST

The right have become the new hippies who refuse to fight back for fear of being labeled what the left already labels them - as a hate group.

The right just takes the abuse as countless Americans are beaten across the nation by communist paramilitary groups like Antifa and BAMN.

Where are all the right wing militias?

Where are all the right wing tough guys?

Where are all the right wing former military bros?

Oh, you're all on the internet crying like babies and walking on egg shells so your social media accounts or subreddits aren't deleted, further cucking yourself to the Orwellian state and PC culture.

The right has already lost and I refuse to be on a losing team.

So I joined Antifa and I plan on releasing info on all my former right wing and libertarian friends because why not?

No point in getting quick dry cement thrown in my eyes if you faggots can't even stand up for yourselves and fight back.

See you on the street.

Attached: IMG_0412__38909.1488545081.1280.1280.jpg (1280x833, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*sip*

Attached: 1531450021373.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

Nice LARP.

I took the time to sift through this entire list and pick out only name brands and very easily recognisable brands for you

>source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople

There are current Jewish ceos and founders in every company in this list:
Columbia Picures
20th Century Fox
Paramount
Warner Brothers
Walt Disney
Sony (Chairmen only)
Universal
MGM
Tristar Pictures
Lionsgate
Bad Hat Harry
Motion Picture Association of America
Academy of Motion Picture arts and sciences
New Line Cinema
Miramax
Dreamworks
AMC Theatres
ABC
NBC
MSNBC
FOX
CBS
CNN
Netflix
Showtime
USA Network
TMZ
E!
HBO
Discovery
Hanna-Barbera
Comcast
AMC Networks
Home Shopping Network
Saturday Night Live
QVC
The Food Network
Costco
Macys
Staples
Home Depot
Sears
Family Dollar
Marshalls
Golds Gym
Nu Image
Zumba
Nutrisystem
Slimfast
Hyatt Hotels
Zales
Yellow Cab Company
Revlon
Rodan + Fields (Proactiv)
Burts Bees
Q-tips (Hold patent)
Victorias Secret
Bath & Body works

Urban Decay makeup
Founded NYSE Stock exchange
JPMorgan
Chase Bank
Goldman Sachs
City National bank
XPO Logistics
Ben and Jerrys ice cream
Baskin Robbins
Häagen-Dazs
Snapple
Pabst beer
FIJI water
POM
Monster Energy Drinks
Rockstar Energy Drinks
Starbucks
Mr Coffee
Chiquita
Dunkin Donuts
Mcdonalds (Canada & Russia and meat supplier)
Burger King (Restaurant Brands International)
Tommy Hillfiger
Calvin Klein
IZOD
GAP
DKNY
GUESS
Levi Strauss
Ralp Lauren
Spanx underwear
American Apparel
Ecko Unlimited Footwear
Reebok
Porsche GmbH
RCA Records
Sony Music
Ariana grande and Justin Biebers managers
Warner Music Group
300-Entertainment
Def Jam
Columbia Records
RIAA Certification board
Atlantic Records
Universal Music Publishing Group
Ruthless Records
Manager of Rolling stones
Republic Records
MCA
Warner Bro studios
CBS Records
Marvel
DC Comics
Pulitzer Prize (invented)
MAD!
New york times
Time
Wall street Journal
Mens Fitness
National Enquirer

nice try glownigger

Attached: file.png (1024x544, 648K)

US Weekly
Globe
Vox
Complex
Verge
Rolling stone
Hudson Reporter
TED Talks
H&R Block
Audible
Facebook
Google
Snapchat
Instagram
Vine
Complex
Groupon
23andme
Family Tree DNA
Hotels dot com
match dot com
Getty images
Shutterstuck
WhatsApp
Craigslist
eBay
Yelp
Reddit
Answers.com
Paypal

Dell
Intel
Sandisk
CISCO
Broadcom
Qualcomm
Oracle
Apple
Android
Creators of OxyContin Purdue Pharma
Atari
ZeniMax
Blizzard

Every last one of these companies has a Jewish CEO, founder, co-founder or chairmen.

Sports Teams owned by Jewish People

Los Angeles Dodgers
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Miami Heat
Indiana Pacers
Atlanta Hawks
New York Knicks
Detroit Pistons
San Francisco Giants (CEO)
Chicago White Sox
Boston Red Sox
Seattle Mariners
Anaheim Ducks
Tampa Bay Lightning
Manchester United
New York jets
Dallas Mavericks
New York Yankees
Milwaukee Bucks
Cleveland Browns
Brooklyn Nets
New England Patriots
Chicago White Sox
Philadelphia 76ers

Larry Silverstein owned the world trade center its the worlds biggest example of insurance fraud in history
Forgot Viacom which has BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, etc.

*big sip*

Attached: ISyZilcArSfVuUnV9TYfI464-PqVSSq-QYGuNxcBShQ.jpg (620x325, 47K)

so why dont you try this shit outside your own liberal strongholds? I'll start quaking when you idiots try something outside the city limits

I love how you retards keep using this as a rebuttal to countless people on your side getting fucked up by Antifa and you do nothing about it lmao

what an odd thread.

We are spreading and gaining members every single day. Soon we'll be on your door step.

our time will come, flaggit. once your terroristic bullshit becomes too obviously terroristic, the media will stop shilling for your communist bullshit, and people will wake up to what you and your shitty group are - a bunch of faggots that prey on elderly people and use crowbars and quick-dry cement "milkshakes" because you are too weak to fight like the men you aren't. the civil war is closer than ever - and you wont be the one winning it.

Attached: 14550148_636701936491560_2098529134018822144_n.jpg (300x300, 12K)

If your larping medieval times in the street and making your own shields and batons and milkshakes youre not a relevant force with any combat power.

>"countless"
the only people i've seen "fucked up" by you fags were random people who were uninvolved which you struck by surprise and then ran away like a bitch.

and by "you" i dont mean you. i doubt you actually leave your room to fight lool

>our time will come

Oh yeah? When exactly? Because as far as I can see your neck is under their boot already.

>The right just takes the abuse as countless Americans are beaten across the nation by communist paramilitary groups like Antifa and BAMN
>countless
they're countable. i dont know anyone who's been beaten by antifa, i've only seen it on the net and tv. that makes it a meme "issue." never even heard of BAMN btw

please go back to plebbit

Attached: 1556829720660.jpg (474x474, 15K)

>bearing up old people
Wewlad

I was at several fights against Antifa. But the more time goes on the more obvious it is that they're going to win. If you can't beat 'em...

Then you're ignorant and that's why you've lost already, you dumb retard.

it's more like waiting for them to cross the line. they need to kill someone before the counter attack becomes justified. until then any violence on the right wing is considered "far right extremism"

lol

Attached: who has the guns.jpg (1024x499, 57K)

I fucking hate using Jow Forums during the summer. most of the threads are just plebbitfag tier slide threads and summerfag threads

lost what? i'm sitting here shitposting in a bait thread, talking to an alt-right troll pretending to be a leftist. nobody is beating me. i've been baiten, not beaten

Attached: 1561918665763.jpg (800x499, 109K)

Trying too hard Jow Forums.

lol antifa hasn’t even killed anyone yet.

Dude, just existing as right wing is considering far right extremism. See, you pussies are never going to fight back. You just take the abuse as Antifa spreads and that's why I left the right.

Attached: 1561360797868.jpg (719x960, 94K)

>their boot
the master LARPer, everyone. it wont be the regular conservicuck / right winger that will be fighting on the streets as much. though i hate to say it, the southern rednecks will come through as a powerhouse - they own guns, ammunition, and are quite strong. note that im not endorsing them, but that is a possibility. i bet you wont leave your bedroom once the antifags get to your city, you have LARPing to do!

Attached: 1561959724142.jpg (612x502, 80K)

Then go away, faggot

Beating up old people vs our guy one shotting an antifa with a weapon. Ok retard commie

You clearly haven't been to the south lately.

>yesss goy! There is no point in fighting back! Just give up and join (((us)))!!

What lefties dont seem to realize is that their delusions will eventually meet their ends. One day people will wake up. Sadly not now. But my friend, do not cry once you wake up the sleeping lion

Attached: 1561242541104.jpg (720x600, 131K)

yeah but like, dont those kids deserve to be put in camps for being brown? dont like it dont come to america, and learn some english.

Hi shlomo.

Attached: 174E6CF2-7FF1-4F8F-87C5-90BFE82532EA.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

Andy Ngo is an old person now?

Memes aren't going to save you, but enjoy yourself while you still can.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like you're outnumbered.

Attached: 1555254744472.jpg (480x444, 64K)

Sure, but a well aimed acid attack can stop a chad no problem and if you retards think Antifa is gonna stop at quick dry cement laced milkshakes and smashing people over the head you're in for a rude awakening.

we WILL bring about a genocide. all niggers and kikes will burn. women will be made subserviant

>another thread of:
>i used to be right wing
>now i am not
>you shouldnt be either
>goodbye

You were never right wing. Larping nigger

Attached: D7zPPgJWwAUQi90.jpg (1536x2048, 392K)

White people today are not even close to being as strong nor as unified as back then. White people are fucking pussies nowadays. There will be no 4th Reich and soon even white people will be gone. Might as well join the winning side.

at least poltards kill people, your kind can't even throw a punch

Attached: araisan.jpg (800x800, 189K)

Yeah, whatever you say bro

Who needs to throw a punch when a crowbar or acid will do the trick?

its no big deal, we can just use the police to put little bitches like you in their place. then we celebrate buy buying more stock.

>literally proving the antifa cannot fight and is a bunch of weak cowards

calm down with your beta power fantasies there user, i don't want you to get shot

You won't be calling us weak when your eyes are boiling from acid, dumbass.

Do you think white people were unified in the 20's? Degeneracy like now was at its highest point. All it takes is a good leader and your whole demonic tower of degeneracy comes falling down. We can be unified at any time

Lol, when the gunfire starts, you’ll be the first to call the po-po.

But off-duty cops will be among the ones gunning you down. It happens in every quasi-revolutionary setting when the Left begins to cause trouble.

Attached: C77E02B9-65AD-4643-8E6B-8CBBBB052716.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

Attached: Discord Tranny.webm (480x480, 320K)

Doubt it. I have a nice collection of rifles from when I was right wing.

you wont be larping during your school lunch break when you will be in jail for throwing acid you faggot.

Except now when its pertinent to your survival.

sure thing friend

What?

Attached: antifa-attack-men-portland-metal-pipe.jpg (640x392, 234K)

>we will throw acid at you. Right wing incel!!!!

Attached: 1561402691500.jpg (1242x2208, 223K)

Good luck finding one of us in a crowd of black. You faggots still haven't learned shit.

>antifa
>paramilitary

get a load of this faggot. show your flag, bagel boy

Attached: 1534687246858.jpg (469x354, 20K)

my friend, mistaking cuts for mortal wounds has been proven to be very foolish in the history. Do you think that we are going extinct because yakub from the newest blacked bait thread told you so?

Attached: 1552498947894.png (1238x1252, 809K)

>attacking people not fighting with blunt objects is the same as actually fighting people that fight back

Man up you faggots.

This is why you're losing. You think we're all like this except that we're all dressed in black, ready to fight, mobilizing everywhere, and you sit on your ass.

It's time to use the Federal court system to sue these assholes doing this to our country... starting with Antifa

we do need a sort of RICO Act to combat this shit. if one member of a black bloc commits a crime than all members of that blackbloc are guilty of that crime.

RIGHT IS THE NEW HIPPIES???

THE HIPPIES WON

>meme flag

Exactly as i said. Cowards hiding behind masks acting tough but the moment punches get thrown at you, you start crying and running to the police. Lol. You couldnt survive a war

Conservatives have been proven to be statistically more fit and better looking

Attached: 1z7k6rh2whwy.jpg (800x664, 79K)

You're delusional.

>man up
>fight fair

This is why you will lose. No uniformity. No large groups of paramilitary chapters. No willingness to take violent action to protect you and yours.

What's their names?
I want to name them in a law suit

That'll never happen, bucko.

i think youre right. the conservitives let things get so out of hand that there will be no way to right the ship without massive amounts of blood.

you are wrong about being on the right team though. we all lost

lmao you retards so depend on your law enforcement but you've seen consistently that the law allows Antifa to fuck people up

how does it feel to be a pawn and a useful idiot of the elites?

suck my cock faggot, dixie is strapped up and ready to ride. SOON. Seriously though dressing up in funny costumes to fight is waste of time. Call me when the shooting starts.

ok lol. But this is how you look unmasked

Cowards that are winning. You're going to go extinct going "at least we weren't cowards" lmao

So, it's all about winning at all costs?

What would you say when your local flophouse gets bombed? Fair action?

That's terrorism.

Yet you still cry like a bitch over right wing terrorism.

Post your wrist, I bet it's limp
You get the gist, op speaks with a lisp

>soon we'll be standing on your doorstep
Staring down the barrel of my glock.

Every time they show their masked faces tough guys like you say this stupid shit.
And nothing ever happens.

Who cares? I'll be standing at the end and you won't.

Of course it's about winning at all costs to them. Why the fuck wouldn't it be?
The winner gains everything and the stakes are so high that the method used to win is irrelevant.

Bro, I live in the south and its being overtaken by Mexicans and people that hate you and this country.

argentina 1938

Attached: Nazi_rally_Argentina_1938_6.jpg (1600x1023, 434K)

No, getting people used to wearing uniforms and following your orders is potentially useful stuff.

>you're going extinct

lol you actually fell for the blacked threads. Sad. Or even worse, you actually think that the occasional antifa parade will make us go extinct.

Attached: 1561936412817.jpg (1700x3684, 977K)

>hurr durr look at your appearance

This is why you're getting your asses handed to you at every level.

>REEEEEEEEEEE

That's you OP, you cringey faggot.

There's no winning, though. The Federal government never loses, and just gains power from it all.

Attached: 2a-colonial-pows.jpg (632x415, 49K)

>I'll be standing
When you aren't kneeling

Attached: 1561402639644.jpg (460x713, 129K)

Bro, muscles don't stop a brick or acid burns. You must be retarded to think you can do shit besides look good.