Best way to rid the world of these scum?

Attached: portland-antifa.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Bomb Israel and end the FED.

These people have no power. Who cares spermboy?

All leftists are garbage, like your flag.

Attached: IMG_6195__50249.1536858146[1].JPG_c=2.jpg (491x659, 149K)

I support them 100%, i hope they beat the living fuck out of the boomers at Trump rallys, might actually wake some of these retards up to the realities of what we face.

I hope they beat the fuck out of them and then get no charges, best radicalisation process possible.

Tax the hell out of nightclubs and bars they perform and work at.

Probably by having law enforcement enforce the laws? Baring that los desaparecidos

They are funded by the powers that be, so yes they do have power and they get let off charges all the time.

Every video you can see someone learning to hate.

It's degenerate

Fpbp

These degenerates never assemble anywhere but within their little leftist enclaves. They have no value other than minor amusement.
Maintain the keys.

Attached: novus ordum flag.jpg (500x300, 26K)

I see, a fellow accelerationist. Cheers.

It's a crab world.

>manlets
when will they learn?

Attached: 6520BCE2-528E-4613-A2E8-6B98291E4945.png (362x492, 97K)

I would love to see them stand in front of a harvester in fly over country.

AOC is Antifa.

C L A N K them

Power has no ideology but power. Pentagon funded leftist groups precisely because they were irrelevant. It is a divide and conquer game. You're losing by making this thread.

This is simple truth.

Mass shootings.

Attached: a225422cd670.jpg (460x722, 56K)

Legalize assisted suicide/euthanasia so these social rejects (who already hate their lives) can off themselves and leave us productive, emotionally well-adjusted people at peace.

Drones everywhere they gather

lmao are those plastic barrels cut into shields?

You don't.
These people radicalize people towards the right with every action they make.
The more of there actions that are caught on video and shared around, the more people will grow a hatred for them.
Let them beat up a few useless boomers, then let that create a hundred opposition members.
They are to much of faggots to ever leave there leftist shitholes. So why bother stirring a shit show? Let them spurge out, record it, and enjoy the day of the rope for these degenerates when it comes.

Probably. The third Dune book goes into depth about his.

Degenerate, but radicalizing nonetheless. We'll have our day when the people have finally had enough of the nonsense. Good riddance.

Attached: ...what.png (180x204, 21K)

they are cowards no masks = no antifa

What realities are "we" facing exactly?

100 years ago there was no internet. The bolsheviks could do whatever they wanted one house at a time.. Hopefully we are not so sheepified now that we can't even see it coming.

cleansing fire

Give in to their demands.

Also, are those shields cutup plastic 50 gallon barrels?

Can't wait to mow the lawn...

This, unfortunately. We're not at critical mass yet. Soon though, soon. Seeing veterans on twitter saying they'll be traveling to events like this in the future to protect and defend. Our numbers will only grow. Once they're outnumbered they'll begin resorting to terrorism and murder. At which point there will be military action and they'll be hunted down. Don't expect to see any of this until within a few months of the election at the earliest.

Hey FBI

Step up efforts to dox them. Observe them from a distance at rallies, target an individual and tail them to their home. Make a day of it. Then when you find where one lives, publish the hell out it, post it everywhere, see if you can find where they work.

No, this is KGB.

>Find out where they are gonna be
>Find a rooftop
>When they turn up, drop a molotov cocktail on them.

Communists?

With bullets, just like ol' Franco did.

If you're unironically asking this question on this board , you're probably my enemy.

Yes, they are cut up 210L plastic barrels.

Play defensively until the general public decides they've had enough of their bullshit. Wrangle your tards and deal with your anger issues so they can't point at you in order to justify their own existence.

stop playing with them. they will get bored and find a new hobby

Can you just answer the question?

Attached: 1394587547334.png (389x305, 121K)

Alright, so I realized that no one here is actually alpha enough to do anything about antifa so I made this server to be able to orchestrate some "stuff"

disc invite code: a7t3RBF

>Get a fake ID and a fake Facebook
>Join their ranks
>Set up free water stand at a protest
>Lace the water with poison
>Ask somebody to take over while you go to the bathroom
>Leave

Attached: download (9).jpg (240x135, 4K)

Lawsuits

The best way is definitely to move your ass and join a nationalist movement in order to train and fight.

They might ne subhuman at least they are on the street.

Attached: IMG_4245.jpg (4416x3312, 1.17M)

They were never a thing until the election.
(they weren't in the US, and yes I know all about the history of these faggots)
Seattle black bloc 1999 was against globalization, these bitches are fighting for it.
Someone's paying the bills and calling the shots, shouldn't be too hard too figure out.

This

Jesus christ this is a Larp board. You're going to get in trouble acting like that.

>calls them anti fascists
>becomes fascists to fight the fascists.

wut?

Read William Luther Pierce.

HEAVY

MACHINEGUN

2nd Amendment

I wish you retards would get this. They are acting exactly like the bolsheviks. They are anti-fascist. They are Bolsheviks.

The last time I checked, people weren't bullet-proof. Hey, if they attack in a legal-to-carry state...

I don't understand these people at all. Are they all jews?

Also the Black Bloc should be massively infiltrate by us. There is definitely a great potential. A nationalist Black Bloc should ne a goal to reach

>PEDAL...TOOO..THE..MEDDDALL...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1541388645872.png (280x291, 106K)

why is Jow Forums so obsessed with some LARPing anarkiddies? its just some college bros wearing black

Because they are beating people in the street and getting away with it, meanwhile simply expressing mild conservative views gets you fired

yup everyone who goes to college and wears black is a jew, as it says in the torah

That's what Russia said 100 years ago. Do not kid yourself, these are bolsheviks. bolsheviks always hide within anarchists.

Strict laws would fixed, being antifa is the safest form of protest.

So you have to go to college to be a member?

Who is Emma Goldman for $500 Alex?

AIDS
Let the problem fix itself.

Attached: img_6489_zpse97c1314.jpg (1024x682, 98K)

A couple weekends of people just going out and shooting them should take care of it

ar/ak
drum mag
mad minute

It won't end. Conservatives are spineless cowards who have knelt down and accepted whatever the left wants to shove down their throats on any given day in the name of compromise.
The left pushes issues way far to the left, and the conservatives compromise and meet on the moderate left.
Full gun ban? We'll compromise and ban automatics. -1934
Full gun ban? We'll compromise and limit sales. -1968
Full gun ban? We'll ban bump stocks. -2018
Post birth abortion? We'll compromise and let you abort up to 21 weeks.
Post birth abortion? We'll compromise and let you abort up to 6 months.
Post birth abortion? We'll let you abort up to the second before it's born.
Gay rights? We'll compromise and stop institutionalizing them.
Gay rights? We'll compromise and let them get married.
Gay rights? We'll compromise and allow 10 year olds to become tranny strippers.
Repat over and over, ad nasuem. And the boomers and neocons will let it happen time after time after time. Because they're worthless cowards. They will let each and every one of your, and their values be stripped away piece by piece and there will never be a time any conservative will ever do anything to stop it.
The only thing that will stop them is a bullet. And you will pull the trigger, or nobody will.

I bet you like watching your wife get fucked too

Attached: 1920px-1973_Colt_AR15_SP1.jpg (1920x487, 61K)

Ok new ideas
Buy a ton of pot, pose as one of them and invite them to smoke it somewhere. Talk to them. Record them.

Attached: dfsfsef.gif (250x258, 1.63M)

Would say this Also they are all well protected...But, there is a weak point, look, one punch at this point and it's over, focus on this if you have to face these cunts.
Remember, most of them are weak, start fit and running if you didn't begin yet.

Kek

Depends of them. It seems that many are teally weak on the US.
France seems more different, considering that some comes from hooliganism.

Attached: images.jpg (266x190, 9K)

How about you do it, tranny cumdumpster.

Based .30-06

This. When enough boomers and neocons die in the streets, maybe they'll start doing something about it.
Until them, let them keep getting beat down. Just maybe it will wake them up.

honestly what we need are biker gangs and the Aryan nation and other groups known for inhumane violent slaughter of enemies, and then turn them loose on antifa twinks.

Boomers are going to die at buffet tables on cruise ships, stuffing their faces. From heart attacks.

M240B

you can never own a lawn mower

Attached: oppressive_sm.jpg (375x372, 41K)

Fighting back

In Minecraft

homemade napalm

/thread

Mankets on suicide watch

Attached: IMG_20190702_024758.png (1196x585, 400K)

>Best way to rid the world of these scum?
fix the economy

Attached: why things are now shit -the picture .2.png (1806x1192, 588K)

Would still beat majority of them, most hooligans are just full of fat, no stamina, the ones who fit and do martial sports should not be undermined but these are minority among antifa

Attached: Scum useful trash.jpg (730x489, 132K)

, (ClC2H4)2S

DJI drones with maximum explosive payload flown into them.

All in good time

Attached: Burn.jpg (500x374, 49K)

fpbp

There all white people so use the narrative against them

In minecraft obviously