Why the praise for Brievick?

I keep seeing you guys praise this guy along with others. The others I mostly don't care, I actually think the anime shirt Tarrant is funny but this pisses me off. I heard a podcast w/ Eric Striker say that the Nordic white identitarian groups don't like him because the kids he killed were of kids of Left wing parties that were anti-zionist and becoming more so. Also they were all white. As far as I know he also viewed it more as Christian vs Muslim rather than White vs. Non-white. I think he said it would be fine if non-white converts came if they became christian. if I'm wrong plz provide sources or screenshots thanks.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 10.37.33 PM.png (627x389, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debbieschlussel.com/40417/karma-norway-camp-breivik-shot-up-celebrated-hamas-jew-hatred/
youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8
youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8?t=359
youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8?t=309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do not accept what Tarrant did, because killing soft targets in a fucking church was wrong. Catholic here, by the way, I'm not too fond of muslims but ffs. Hope that motherfucker rots in jail.

>Nordic white identitarian groups don't like him because the kids he killed were of kids of Left wing parties that were anti-zionist and becoming more so

Why the hells should Norwegians be pro/anti-Zionist? They should be concerned about their own nation and what is happening to it.

Not saying it was right, but it was a mosque.

Brevick(Norway shooting) is different ThanTarrant (Brenton)
Know your stuff lads come on.

Killing people is generally pretty lame tbqh we just gotta conquer space so that this stupid little rock isn't so important

Breivik shot up a terrorist recruiting camp
debbieschlussel.com/40417/karma-norway-camp-breivik-shot-up-celebrated-hamas-jew-hatred/

>Catholic here, by the way
no surprise there, cuck

Attached: christianity2.jpg (634x461, 272K)

No difference at all, both were zionists sperging out.

>Kill white kids who could put pressure on Israel in future
>vast majority of Country starts hating white identitarians and nationalists and white men with fringe opinions in general
>No white leaders in future to put pressure on Israel (they also would've had kids thus hurting white demographics) or possibly be left wing forces that fight for poor whites
> Still have left wing pro-invasion party that is not that strong on being against Israel
Are you starting to see the problem?

Some mosques are "bad", I know what you're getting at. But you can't seriously believe that all of them are, or there's something wrong in your heads. I'm friends with a bunch of muslims, and I doubt they are planning suicide bombings at night.

Fuck that shit, we're living on borrowed time here and maybe it's about time to become friends? Yeah, not a popular opinion on Jow Forums. But I can have my own opinion about shit going on in the world. Or not?

youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8

100% I understand y the post the others for the Lelz tho

Youre an idiot. 'soft targets' have been used in warfare for generations. You dumb shit.

Fuck off Hansel

bro were not talking about the mosque attack. 100% agree tho

You realize breivik got shit done right? You can kill all the niggers you want, they'll always shit more out. The only reason they ever accomplish anything on this planet is sheer zerg rush tactics. He went after the kids of the actually mentally ill people brainwashing their kids in the "diversity" cult. The only thing he did wrong was not live streaming the show.

Attached: scandinavian.png (673x592, 154K)

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING THREAD
>MOSSAD FALSE FLAG PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING THREAD

Attached: (((breivik))) 2.jpg (1025x769, 181K)

True but Hitler was also a Zionist sperging out

Look at Its a case of better than the worst its not like this helped moved the country to a better Politik, did it?

I'm aware of that. But ask yourself... "would I want to kill a person?" It's not ok. The fifth law says "thou shalt not kill". And while I don't really believe in religion, the 10 commandments are okay in my book. Moral standards, get them into your thick burger skull.

A BASED ISRAELI NEEDS TO PUT A BULLET IN NETANYAHU'S HEAD.

SAVE THE WORLD!

Attached: Brevik copy.jpg (1311x1305, 513K)

well, maybe he was mossad.

Attached: Brevik.jpg (2068x2513, 2.2M)

Hamas r friends of west man. I am actually staring to believe he was Mossad.

Morality is a failed ideology. It fails the test of causative interaction. So, until your brain is being used, you should refrain from child spits from your lesser than i am mouth.

Attached: ZomboMeme 13062019200044.jpg (1042x1029, 154K)

Let’s see how Jow Forums handles this

Well, random internet strangers, I am reflecting with help of this song. (see timestamp) youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8?t=359 One of the lines is "coexistence comes with combat". But I don't feel like it. Go outside and start shooting random people if it makes you feel better. I won't. Some of us have to start trying to become better persons or this fucking planet and the human filth crawling around on it will perish. Sieg Heil.

>"Go outside and start shooting random people if it makes you feel better."

Get out of my thread JIDF

oh shit, I derped with the timestamp. It's around 5 minutes in. But great song anyway, so I don't really feel sorry.

>you guys
>replies
this is why this board is a pile of nigger shits. not OP, OP was always a faggot. This board is garbage because of everyone ITT

You get the timestamp from me.
youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8?t=309

You know where you are. Do I have to repeat it? Pissing into an ocean of urine. Sometimes you find a little nugget. Duh.

*some ppl on pol
*op notgayboy you gay boy

the mosque in question was picked because it had direct links to/ a history of extremism.

something's not working right with the timestamps I'm trying to show you. Oh, and hello FBI and/or CIA, come get me. I could really use a shower right now. Didn't have a bath for.... wtf? 8 weeks? yeah, come over and have fun. you know where I live

Do you think I'm fucking stupid? Fully aware of what happened, although I'd rather ignore it because I consider myself a peaceful person. We have mosques in our city which are getting abused as well. It's ridiculous, everybody knows about it but police and polititians are too scared to do something about it. I will stick to peaceful behaviour until they dare to touch my family.

Fighting fire with fire is not really an option. Turning the cheek when you get slapped is neither. So.... how do we deal with this situation? Come on, Jow Forums, give me an answer before I fall into my bed, completely drunk with 38% vol weizenschnaps ;)

>Catholic here
Explains everything
Also the double strikle of Flag and Catholic really make you the ultra cuck.

Attached: St.Tarrant the holy one.jpg (2004x2688, 2.16M)

ur family is ur race Kraut
That is a personal decision which is different for everyone

> muh branton saint
( I mean the first guy I linked, you : 6xK+fe0K seem alright)
Yes. I'm making personal decisions. Wanna come over and try to fight them? I'm having free thoughts, and try to think about the shitty situation our race is in. Didn't feel happy for years, but at the same time I will never act erratically and try to kill some random muzzies. Not a solution. We were at that point before. And we used to call it Endlösung (literal translation: final solution, but it's also a fucked up word play making it sound like "relief") I assume you don't want us to go there again. I'll smoke a few cigarettes and drink some more booze to ease my mind.

sounds gud Kraut bro, also chewing tobacco is healthier

please stop stuff like "ur". It makes my brain hurt. I spent so much effort trying to learn proper English, then I come here and you are acting like imbeciles who have forgotten their native tongue, or stopped caring about it.

>It's not ok. The fifth law says "thou shalt not kill". And while I don't really believe in religion, the 10 commandments are okay in my book.
The context of the 10 Commandments that deal with other people are all in the context of other Jews.

You can't kill other Jews. You can't lie about other Jews. You can't fuck another Jew's wife. You can't want the things another Jew has. It literally went without saying that those rules only applied to Jews.

Attached: 1552665437446.png (1357x759, 423K)

sorry Kraut it started in my teenage years with texting It just takes too long to send long texts proper and became a habit.

True

>says he's Catholic
>says he doesn't really believe in religion
You either believe or you don't. I pray for the sake of your soul that you find your faith.

And the Fifth Commandment is better translated as "Thou shalt not murder." Either way though, what he did was murder, breaking three Fifth Commandment. I'm not bothered by what he did, considering the circumstances, but I also don't condone it.

Silly user it's always been white against rest of the world

Attached: 1561876461677.gif (400x450, 177K)

Kinda true. But let's go through the 10 commandmends.... The first ones are silly religion stuff like "you shall have no other gods before Me" lol. Do you think an educated person can take such bullshit seriously? But going down the list, after that God bullshit, they are morals.

You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.

Turning your cheek from a personal affront is different from turning your cheek when you see evil hurting others.

He went directly to the source of his issues, just in a total Clinton-mafia fuck you way (targeting their kids).

Tarrant was an idiot in comparison.

We're not talking about your doubt or how you feel. We're talking about what really happens.

Islam's last recorded order to the entire mass of believers is roughly
"Oh you who believe, fight the infidel around you and show them a stiff neck, and know that Allah is with the righteous (who fight)."
The Koran is literally the inverse of the Christian Bible, as the Bible starts with war and ends with God doing everything, and the Koran starts with God doing evertying and ends with orders for war until the world is conquered or ended.
Those muslims died effectively in jihad, and as such according to islam will get paradise without even facing a day of judgment.
Your ignorance and clearly false equvialence is going to get others hurt.

It's a bit weird. I do believe, my parents raised me as a Catholic, but then I went astray. Never tried any sects, but a lot of drugs.... and while I was lost, I found God. Not the catholic one (and not Allah either if you think that), but I felt the creator of this Universe. Overwhelming moment. And now I wonder how to deal with it... I mean, I can talk to believers of any religion, if they are somewhat open in their minds, but I don't feel connected to the rituals anymore. While ago I tried going back to Church, and it did not feel right. But I see God everyday, in His creation. Fuck you, why am I opening my soul to a Jow Forums troll? But ok. Here you go.

Attached: 1553656134878.png (1000x764, 210K)

Germany is truly lost, all mosqs in the west should burn

Being anti Zionist make you right lol

>Christian vs Muslim

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Can you make a compréhensible statement ?

Yea, I hate your dad too, but that doesn't mean weak false equivalence makes you smart.

Attached: 1547671415872.jpg (552x769, 47K)

Why do you call yourself a Catholic then just define yourself as a theist ?

Hello mister fbi, you should stop working and coming back home

Tanks you for the picture I truly lack this kind of photo

Sometimes, I don't want to know what "really happens". ofc this is the wrong place to be ignorant, but it feels like rubbing acid into my eyes.

The Old Testament has a lot of this bullshit too. Historical document, back then they were fighting wars for turf n stuff. And (I've studied Arabic 20 years ago as a Sun Tzu thing, know your enemy) the Koran has many beautiful verses as well. Human History is crappy and violent... I prefer to find something nice. Like a poem talking praising the beauty of nature. Our bible has a lot of them, and the Koran does as well.

As I mentioned, my family raised me catholic. So all those rituals are still halfways stuck with me. In the end it does not matter much, I know God is out there and he most probably does not care if some ants on a rock of dirt call him Allah or Jehova or Jahwe.

fuck breivik, this should be a thread about the queen of Jow Forums

Attached: nasim.jpg (780x439, 50K)

w-wha... what's this about you hating Iran, Jow Forums? have... have you f-f-forgotten me ?

Attached: nasimsquat.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

no but its better than being a pro-zionist liberal/green right how did you not understand the part about better than the worst outcome. Kids killed equals less anti-zionist sentiment and same pro-invasion policy while not killing means more anti-zion sentiment with same pro-invasion policy. Its the same reason ur country elected a childless rothchild banker instead of Le pen.

Nothing fbi about my statement, mosqs are the meeting places of most terrorists and most imams are fucked up

they did not want the former but were scared of the latter

He may be FBI, but he's not wrong. Islam is a poison to the west and everything we consider valuable.
The idea that a political theocratic system based on permanent War of believers vs everyone else is just a "religion" as the authors of the US Constitution intended that word is foolish. The idea of protecting a massive influx of people who all spread orders (premised on "holy scripture" offering massive poisoned wells against your entire way of life) of violence they actually believe should be followed, is asking to be killed. It's asking for the very "freedom" we pay these fuckers to protect, to be destroyed.
>but my win by arguments
London's mayor said jihad is part and parcel to living in a big city...
>but jihad isn't terror
You haven't read the Koran or the Hadiths, that much is clear.

he was way ahead of his time

okay Kevin

Attached: partyhard.png (1081x720, 556K)

You mean you will smoke and drink to lower your assertiveness? Also what happens when your family is hurt? Does doing something stupid help your grieving family? I’m just curious about your reasoning, not defending any violence.

I guess you never read the manifesto. Wars are not fought symmetrically anymore Johan. Baby Muslims grow up to be adult Muslims and multiply. An armed invader is easy to deal with... its these fucking unarmed invaders which are destroying Europe and America. "As long as they replace us legally and are refugees." You fucking faggot grow a pair.

Attached: 65384943_2135951803371527_7407217370252443648_o.jpg (1024x893, 72K)

I told you to stop that "ur" thing. Obviously I won't come over and slap you, but goddamn. "ur" disrespecting your own language.

Maybe, and maybe you should watch jews more closely. But that "muh old testiment" just proves you've not seriously read the christian bible and the koran in chronological order.
You're ignorant, and you're using weak ass prop statements of equivalence to protect something you don't understand, but want to look "good" protecting something.

believing the kids who can't think were the source.
Fucking retard

leck mich

You have to be pro or again Israel. I am pro white, fuck of what Semite are doing in Semitic land. Just that I have difficulty of understanding your point, our left is somewhat anti Zionist and they are clearly wrong on think like immigration or degeneracy.

i know you'd like that so Nein

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

How is your god different from the catholic god?

fuck off mohammed

Some of those kids were 18 and the future politicians that were for "diversity". The fucking Muslims cant come in if the politicians dont allow it. Also Tarrant wasnt an idiot... everything helps. He got his manifesto out to a lot of people. Normies dont see the connection with the Jews being behinf immigration.

Attached: little+prince1.png (1968x1586, 3.16M)

he basically eliminated an entire generation of nordic communists
these same type of people in other countries were leading the charge in letting millions of economic immigrants into europe

Muslims love that the Traditional order of the Koran is pretty much by Sura length, and not by Chronology.
Because despite all Imams making judgements by Chronology, the mixed up Sura length allows jihading muslims to pretend the Koran is just like the Bible.
I actually made this mistake when I read the Koran without understanding Abrogation. Don't make that mistake.
You can find the Chronological order of Suras on numerous websites. Skip the first chapters, since they're all hippy bullshit. Read the last 3 chapters (the last chapter is a "doxology", but whatver). When you're reading, remember that the Koran itself says that whatever Allah says most recently is the most important. Thus, the last words mean more than the first where there is any competing question of which to be followed.

Attached: 1547487817545.png (1161x740, 1.17M)

Liberalism is a mind disease cannot be cured as of late..but you can stop it from spreading

Attached: 779F3E95-0CDC-438E-87AA-7D9254305D74.png (647x648, 237K)

Where is the one about not boiling a calf in its mother's milk? And where's the one about celebrating passover? Mohammed, if you're gonna larp then at least learn to bible

Or maybe just a reference to the christian origins of europe in the Lisbon treaty could have been nice. There are a lot of mosques in europe, you will surely miss the Paris accords carbon emissions goals if you burn them all.

That mosque radicalized ISIS fighters

Good point, I can't answer that right now. Feeling a bit dizzy and I don't want to spout random crap which I don't mean.

I've read his silly manifesto, and you're a moron. Period.

I've met Jews who I wanted to spit at, but I've also met many nice Jews. Dude, they are people just like us. Some assholes as anywhere, but most of them are ok. We could argue about "weird culture", but for an outsider growing up in his little bubble any culture will look weird. And I like their music.

I think He's the same one. Just that I perceive Him differently.

herpa derpa

All mosques radicalize fighters. Islam is the literal rantings of a charismatic warlord who raped women and children and gave instructions on how to divy up war slaves properly.

We are fucked aren’t we. I did not read the Koran but I would do it someday. I still hope that we can found some kind of more peaceful solution. Sadly it does not sound really likely.

You can repurpose them into something more usefull no burning then.

He was killing marxists.
Marxists aren't human.

>muh people are people
fucking moron, they're passing a book they claim to believe in which says that you are of a house of war, they are to convert or kill you, and to fail to do either one would prove them poor followers.
you're weak in this because you literally are running western software responses and you haven't bothered to learn. you're not impressive, and your "friendliness" preference to ignorance doesn't honor your home or these muslims you think are just like you.
damn catholics, never want to learn shit, love to be told what to think.

He took it straight to the ones calling the shots.

Nice ad hominem faggot. Now address how you take care of an unarmed invader? How do you take on a Muslim family that has 7 kids, then each kid has 7 more kids and so on. Hopefully America will see when Germany becomes an Islamic nation that America will still have time to turn it around.

Attached: HyB62Sp.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Anti-zionism is good because Israel power affects western nations (particularly war). So its better to be liberal anti-zion than liberal and pro-lion. You might think it doesn't matter but it does. Israel takes billions from Palestinians and uses it to influence west politics particularly US, UK, France but other countries as well. I wish it didn't matter but it does, thats all.

At this point I assume every security firm has confirmed my name, so I'll say it again, the lesson of the Guttenberg press has been lost in
>muh feelings and muh dick
propaganda, and the actual reason reading is so important is being ignored.
The Koran is translated into English. I suggest you learn about Islam if you're going to defend it. Claiming it's just another religion is like saying poison ivy is just a plant, or Arsenic is just a natural element...

In which point ?
They can be whatever they want my main problem with them is that they are pro immigration. Why should I care about what happen to Palestinians when my race are being remplaced actively in my own country ?

torrent is different then Brevick holy fuck. Brevicks manifesto said non-white invaders were fine if converted to christian. Also read thread for why kids were good

So ur telling mean killing 80 kids moved Norway in a better direction politically?
Also if you say yes ur dumb because there are many ppl with those views that will become future politicians