Alpha breed thread

Post alpha dog breeds, no niggerbulls allowed.

>Breed
>Personal rating
>Pros
>Cons
>Why they're alpha

I'll start
>Rhodesian Ridgeback
>8/10
>Fast, hyper obedient(will follow orders that cause self harm), soft fur, used in big game hunting
>Prefers to be in a pack, needy, from Africa
>Their powerful jaw and bolt-like speed makes for an awesome hunting dog, they love taking lead on hikes, are the most protective dog I've ever encountered with the exception of security dogs.

10/10 would recommend to anyone looking to get a 2nd dog or a home defense dog.

Attached: Rhodesian.jpg (400x530, 36K)

I'll soon have to say goodbye to my GSD.
I may next just get a Great Pyrenees because I can get one that is all white.
Your dog looks too much like a nigger in that picture.

I have an Australian Shepherd
Personal rating 2/10
>Pros
Loyal, follows direction pretty good.
>Cons
Scared of his own shadow, pisses on the wall, scared of thunder and fireworks, licks his ass nonstop, shit sticks to the hair around his ass, can't be left alone.

nevermind, Aussies aren't alpha

Attached: 90[1].jpg (645x380, 49K)

They are also one of the dumbest dogs there are, still a good dog but really dumb.
I like the blue heeler

British Staffordshire Terrier.
>inb4 nigger dog.
no nigger dogs are pitbulls retards.

Attached: white mans dog.jpg (540x528, 39K)

It's the same fucking thing

For me, it's the German Shepard as the best all around dog. Great loyalty, very smart, and will guard you. Police use them.

I would also like to add that a golden retriever would probably be the best family dog for being so kind and lovable.

t.retard

that's a pit mix lol

Attached: red heeler OP dog.jpg (622x350, 139K)

There is only one breed, it is God Tier, and it is the American Pit Bull Terrier.

NO OTHER DOG can match the tenacity, IQ and loyalty of the APBT.

So keep cryin, bitch niggas.

Attached: best-food-for-pitbulls.jpg (750x437, 55K)

Dogo Argentino

Attached: dogo-argentino-breed.jpg (509x587, 67K)

Dachshunds - They hate niggers.

This is now a pit bull thread.

Attached: pitbullfood.jpg (754x424, 45K)

doglet

Attached: pitbulls-are-vicious-killers-source-babyanimalima-5529225.png (482x490, 176K)

here this is my boy

Attached: 20190701_141311.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

Attached: pitbull-marron_0.jpg (1000x750, 264K)

German shorthaired pointers

Attached: pp.jpg (646x467, 408K)

I'm thinking of getting a dog soon. I want one to do outdoors stuff with. I'll probably rescue a mixed breed. What should I look for in an adopted mixed breed to do outdoors stuff with?

Also how much do they cost a month? Should I get pet insurance? I really don't want to get hit with a $5,000 vet bill

:D

Attached: American-Bulldog-vs-Pitbull-1.jpg (396x400, 95K)

Czechoslovakian Wolfdog
pros
>loyal, respect , he is a fucking wolf
cons
>hard to train and you need to be alpha as fuck to control him or he is gonna be the alpha leader and threat you like his bitch

Attached: niggerkiller.jpg (600x461, 78K)

enjoying the sun

fuck off nigger. behold the white mans dog

Attached: dogo-argentino-269.jpg (1200x667, 96K)

>I want one to do outdoors stuff with.
spaniel family...or retreiver. Chesapeake Bay Retreivers are cool. Chocolate Lab...depends on the weather where you are

Dobermans are the best. Bred for security purposes and are smart as hell.

you can never go wrong with a german shepard

Mexican dogs

Attached: PepoHeHee.gif (112x112, 232K)

Large Munsterlander

Developed in Munster in Westphalia
Versatile hunting breed literally sculpted to track, point, and retrieve everything from rabbit, pheasant, and even deer
Hunts in cooperation with man and falcon
Chad AF
Out of reach of normal plebs due to high cost

Attached: d841a237b23b7fceb79338389f8d90e4.jpg (640x1136, 157K)

>the white mans dog
>called dogo argentino, literally a spic name

top kek, meion nigger, top kek.

ill take a APBT any day over that clumsy, retarded slow ass mutt. Ive seen one of those things get slayed by maine coon cats.

big fluffy Do Khyi he hugs he respects but he also fucks your dog up and kills you if ordered and there is nothing you can do you weakling.

Attached: good boy.jpg (700x393, 69K)

bernese mtn w poodle

happy af
loyal
large
couldn't care less about other dogs

me and the boys

Attached: Diablo_10_07_21_001.jpg (1024x538, 169K)

My autistic wimpy chow/shiba mix loves staffies for some reason

The ability to appear cute at times is another weapon in the child slayer's arsenal. Pit bulls have pretty much zero stamina, and will die of heat stroke if they attempt to run anything down. The innocent look allows other animals and children to let their guard down and be drawn in close for the kill. Like an angler fish. It also helps owners to develop confidence in the fantasy that their pet murderer loves them, and sometimes leads snacks like infants to be left unguarded so that feeding can occur without interruption. The weaponry of the pit bull is truly formidable.

>Miniature Schnauzer
>Stood 12 ft away from HUGE buck barking his ass off begging him to try his bearded ass
>would glare down any dog that’s would come near us, even if nigbull or bullmastiff
>wouldn’t run away & bark at strangers, he’d run in front of us and bark. Demanding he gets acknowledged first so he can give THEM the ok to enter his house
>got two neighborhood poodles pregnant when he sneaked out, would come back an hour later
Yeah. First dog ever ended up being a fucking alpha male. Only had one nut too.

Attached: C2FF8BC3-9CCC-4603-A813-687178C7C3CC.jpg (645x380, 123K)

>Golden
>100/10
>Best dogs in the fucking world
>No cons
>They are alpha because of their mere existence

Attached: golden_retriever2.jpg (650x500, 55K)

did you get their ears cut you fucking retard. Gets his dick cut by jews takes it out on dogs. Fucking Mutt.

once took care of a lost Schnauzer for a couple of months until I found his owner, they are fucking awesome and my retrievers welcomed him as part of the pack just for being a cool bearded fucker

I prefer my T Rex . hell rape your boyfriend then shit on his balls he just ripped off, all the while texting your mom while she is tongue mopping the local nigger glory hole

Attached: chubby-t-rex_600.jpg (600x243, 35K)

I mean if they are hunting dogs best not have an ear ripped off by a boar tusk. But I forget Europeans don't hunt cuz (((they))) took your guns

Attached: dogo_argentino.jpg (892x1038, 215K)

do you like to give him belly rubs annon?

I've got two border collies. Smart as hell, energetic, excellent with kids (each dog has adopted one kid (luckily I only have two) as the one they will guard), extremely obedient. One is about the size of a lab--pretty sure he's got some lab in him, but the shelter wasn't sure since they don't do DNA testing. The other's pure border collie, stereotypical in size and temperament. The big guy is curled up next to me right now.
Has to be my favorite breed, and I've had nine dogs over the last thirty years. Only downsides are A) they have a tendency to become one-person dogs if you let them (as in they will only obey that one person, and everyone else can go to hell), and B) you HAVE to exercise them, so you kinda need a decent sized property. If these guys go a week without at least one reasonably intensive play session, they get depressed and/or aggressive. I toss a few balls around for them once or twice a day for about fifteen minutes (usually about twenty-ish throws), so they're not asking for much.
10/10, would recommend if you can actually play with them. If you can't, DO NOT GET ONE. There's a reason border collies are so common in shelters; they think "oh a handsome dog" and don't realize you have to actually engage with them to keep them sane.
I do want to get a german shepherd eventually, but I don't want to introduce a third dog to this dynamic.

Definitely get insurance. You want a dog with some endurance. Huskies are the greatest endurance athletes in the world. No land mammal on earth can match them in a distance race. You don't need a husky though unless you are planning on running ultramarathons with it. Just avoid heavily muscled fast twitch breeds like pits, and brachycephalic (smushed face) dogs like bulldogs/pugs. They have lots of anatomical problems leading to poor respiratory function and non-existent endurance.

>Pit bulls have pretty much zero stamina
another know nothing kid, putting his 2 cents in where wes already in debt, intellectually and in experience.
You couldnt be further from the truth, kiddo...and your language is proof you have ZERO experience with pits...and are emotionally scarred by the stories the media chooses to feed you. Keep cryin, bitch nigga. You dont matter and they aint going nowhere...

Attached: Xolo.jpg (600x600, 198K)

>did you get their ears cut you fucking retard. Gets his dick cut by jews takes it out on dogs. Fucking Mutt.
when you use dogs for hog hunting, its best to cut their ears so the hog cant gripo and rip.

now go back to your nigger daddy and finish throating his cock.

Attached: aa3d49_52aa680e5cb8480abe582da152d8565f.jpg (960x642, 91K)

>But I forget Europeans don't hunt
they hunt, for areas without muslims...and for nigger dick.

yeah and you cut your sons foreskin off because of hygiene and it looks better.
Your justification is retarded and a lie and you know it.

Xolos are king tier dogs

Golden Retriever

15/10
>kind lovable breed
>great around kids (no attacks against children unprovoked and every single one of them non lethal excluding rabies incidents)
>fierce defender of family/children (pic related and various other examples of Goldens dying/getting maimed protecting a family)
>one of the smartest fighting dogs out there (Golden’s employ a wolfs fighting style due to their past use as hunting dogs/bird retrievers. this means a golden will dart in and out of fighting, nipping weak points on an invader, heels, throat, armpits, etc before leaping out of combat)
>incredibly fit and agile dog breed
>would be used in police work if not for having a lesser nose than the German shepherd/ Belgian Malioise

Need I fucking go on?

Attached: 1554B52F-0BA1-408F-BAE3-D42E7AB405ED.jpg (600x362, 154K)

>liking pit bulls aka the manlets of the dog world
I shyggydiggy hope not

Pet insurance is a scam, ask your vet about it. You're better off just putting money aside every month for it because something stupid will happen and it will cost thousands.

Boston Terrier. The first American breed. Smart and tenacious. Bred originally as fighting dogs.

Attached: 5510DB0C-08BC-4E9D-8335-3436366E2052.jpg (400x300, 12K)

>Chow-Chow
>10/10
>Protective, funny-looking, low maintenance because they're too fat and lazy to do anything
>Completely retarded, barks at statues and is terrified of people wearing hats
>Does not give a fuck about anything

Attached: chow-chow.jpg (768x510, 78K)

They’re the angry drunken Bavarian manlet of the dog world who is the first to throw down but is loyal to his fellow Bavarians & king

This
Man my last shepherd Adolf was a beast. He wouldnt let anyone in my house. Poor guy passed from old age.
My dad raised Great Danes. They are pretty based. I would own one for sure.

Groenendael for its aesthetic alone. Also has a strong guarding instinct, but very jittery without its owner around. Intelligent, learns fast. Runs fast and can handle the cold.

Attached: groenendael.jpg (2269x1703, 709K)

Don't know much about dogs but what does Jow Forums think about German shepherds?

Attached: German-Shepherd-on-White-00.jpg (729x486, 47K)

based anubis poster

>Definitely get insurance. Hip dysplasia, guaranteed arthritis, and cancer galore. Nice though.
Scottish terriers and similar breeds like this are good choices. Even Paris Hilton type terriers like the Yorkshire can be quality outdoor dogs if not brought up to be gay.

>your sons foreskin
whats with eurofags always thinking about little boy penis. EVERY day here, the euro twinks talk about it, drool thinking about it and post about it. Id LOVE the EU Investigators to see their hard drives

>proud owner of 3 generations of retrievers
>can confirm everything this good man has stated
please go on, annon

I haves Rhodesian ridgeback. Needy as fuck

Oh I forgot they were also bred to be eaten by the Chinese

>Chow-Chow
nigger dog if ever there was one.
COMPLETELY unpredictable and are the EXACT dog you describe when you twinks describe pit bulls. Chows turn on their owners ALL THE TIME.

Yes RRs are super dumb can confirm

See Great dog to own.

The German Shepherd
>all the obvious reasons

Attached: 0AF02C48-77FD-4B68-A1BE-175B77C72276.jpg (3088x2320, 1.12M)

If you're white, you get something like a lab, golden retriever, newfoundland, or bernese mountain dog. Also, you don't adopt some mutt. You get a purebred dog from a reputable breeder.

>inb4 some basedscreeching over muh adopt a nogbull

Attached: newfoundland.jpg?sfvrsn=4c87d37b_2.jpg (460x246, 44K)

absolutely wrong, I dont know if american retrievers are so inbred that they may show those diseases but I am the owner of 3 generations of retrievers and none of them have ever had one of those diseases

>what does Jow Forums think about German shepherds?
stupid, one track minds & of extrem low intelligence. Thats why cops use them, they are easily entertained and go for the same sock with nothing in it for 10 yrs in drug sniffing.

RRs are so dumb. I constantly call mine dumb dumb

Good dogs, smart, protective. Be careful where you get one from though, the super inbreed "show dogs" have horrible joint problems from being selected for a sloping back and short hind legs. Look into where the cops get theirs, they are usually from very healthy stock

Lol. I work with dogs idiot. First of all, you are too low IQ to recognize a little satire, and secondly I see and work with pits every day, and am fully aware of their athletic capabilities. There is a reason you never see anyone jogging with a pit in a warm climate.

sounds like projection
>thinking about little boy penis. . drool thinking about it
You are the one who typed that.
I hope you are not in contact with any children you fucking pedo. Go neck yourself.

Shitzu
>9/10
>Cute, cuddly, can be used to pick up hot women with big breasts
>will bark at all intruders, including delivery workers and family
>can cure depression
>will sit there silently whilst tinder whores blow you.
>will bark into silence, waking you up

Truly /ourdog/. Pic is Milo. Say something nice

Attached: IMG-20190531-WA0002.jpg (1200x1600, 371K)

Doberman

9/10.

Trainable, deceptively strong with a high ranked bite force. Extremely athletic, not an ounce of unnecessary fat to slow them down, very fast runner. Hyper intelligent and focused on its task. Elite in every way.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x853, 151K)

Golden retreiver family dogs are a meme. They are fuckheads

blocks your path

Attached: 72bc83807a161b743fcc6f75ed3d12c8.jpg (564x752, 84K)

Belgium malinois
6.5/10
Very protective
Too protective

Attached: 572.jpg (720x960, 136K)

Mountain Cur. Fearless breed that is good in home, as a guard dog, livestock, and a versatile hunting hound will readily handle pigs, squirrels, coons, lions, bears. Smart, energetic, trainable. The dog of old Appalachia (before the meth). Pic related my two boys, littermates

Attached: 284B0EF5-4739-4429-BDE7-44900844A349.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

>There is a reason you never see anyone jogging with a pit in a warm climate.
i hunt hogs in summer, LIVE ON THE BEACH and have my dogs out every night and weekend on the boat in 100 degree weather.

Try again, amateur wannabe.

Airedale Terrier.
Dog of Teddy Roosevelt.
Insanely smart and loyal.

Attached: 0DFD42C2-9633-4FD3-92CB-1940663CEBE5.jpg (1024x1236, 224K)

Cool story niggger

Horseshit. When your golden retriever needs two hip replacements at 6-8k each hip, you wont say stupid things like this.

>sounds like projection
on your part. youre the one who brought up little boy penis, which is typical for you eurotwinks these days

I have one that I got when she was relatively young. Kind of rescue so she was a mess when we got her. Hates other dogs, but loves people.

Nice. I'll be his bitch any time.

>Shitzu
/10
nigger dog, pit bull treats

What's your experience been raising littermates? I'm tempted to try it but I've heard they develop weird social dynamics.

Loyal, nice to family members, lots of joint problems, dumb as rocks.

forgot the cons,

Dobermans cannot swim period. They also dislike the cold and as such are relegated to home and perimeter defense during sub freezing conditions. This makes them ill suited to livestock protection in colder climates.

>>will sit there silently whilst tinder whores blow you.
now I get why Milo looks traumatized

These aren't meant to be owned by normal people. They absolutely need some kind of job to be doing.

I love my bull. He's gentle with my cats and my rabbit. I trust him enough to leave him in a room with children. He's just a big baby

I also have a based Boston terrier. Quick as fuck and aggressive.

Case in point- see The amiable retard has worn down all his teeth, probably chewing on rocks.