Zoomer boys an hero 4x more than zoomer girls

>zoomer boys an hero 4x more than zoomer girls
What's causing this?

Attached: zoomer seppuku.png (804x488, 41K)

Leftism

Femoids get everything handed to them in life and men are left in the dust to suffer.

it's the gay frog chemicals doing it

all men an hero more than women
well, let me rephrase, men succeed in their suicide attempts. They don't take 5 tylenol and say "I HATE MY LIFE IM TRYING TO KILL MYSELF!!"

They have low social value and thin skin, they can't deal with it since their worthlessness is out in the open thanks to the internet.

niggers and jews probably

The divorce rates nigger bullying parents Staring at their phone all dayWatching their parents struggle through crushing debtAnd never ending wage slaveryDr. is ready to prescribe autism medication at the drop of a hat and a lot of other shit

Attached: E4656C6A-5AC7-4BE1-891E-13B4B00B9CBA.jpg (650x1004, 419K)

They're realizing that their country and future were stolen from them by the kikes and as a result they don't want to live in this Bolshevik hellhole.

Attached: 1532579231254.jpg (503x644, 38K)

Attached: Ddmqq8jVMAAGl8I.jpg (744x629, 85K)

Attached: E2A08F5B-AA14-4ED0-8588-E5F65DA4A9F6.jpg (1024x779, 49K)

>all genders

Attached: IMG_20170329_215833.jpg (960x640, 90K)

Attached: D21MPkPW0AEiL0N.jpg (1128x858, 68K)

All intellectuals have the desire to self-terminate. The burden of an intellectual is to curb this desire through living.

Fuck you

>27% are 30 year old virgins
I’m willing to bet that number is much much higher, but people just lie about it

if you're not white and male in the US you're unironically an incel unless you're a literal 10/10. all the girls, white and non-white only want whites

Worthless diaspora finally killing itself off. All poorfags in the best economy the Earth has ever seen has completely failed on every level.

It isn't even a problem. It solves itself rather nicely.

Theres nothing really there for them to work for and they know that, they dont learn anything important in school and arent given any sort of motivation to try, they are expected to do without much thought as to why

Men are tought (and somewhat designed) to be disposiable, wouldn't be a problem if we had a society that valued men and their abilities as well as embraced their value.

Today they are still being treated as disposable objects but they're not even respected in that reguard and are now told "Hey you be you and be happy in who you are"
"But... What is what makes me happy is something beyond myself"
"What are you, a nazi?"
Then that kid proceeds to get doxed and his whole life is ruined. Step out of line and your life gets ruined.

Attached: good girl 7.gif (500x250, 977K)

Pic actually fucking related for once

Attached: Trans-50pct-suicide.png (558x697, 220K)

But which races?

i bet it s 57 %

What do they mean by "trans male"?

Secularism

The west is dying, boomers are seeing before their very eyes their true fruits of labor at hand. They created a disgusting society for all of us to suffer in.

>All genders
Both

FTFY

>zero female sexual partners
faggots

>What do they mean by "trans male"?
My kids asked me the same thing and I explained it this way.
Whenever you see the word "trans" just substitute the word "FAKE"
The suicide rate is high because FAKE men are killing themselves.
Mentally ill bitches kill themselves half the time, who would have guessed?

Girls try more often, boys succeed more often.

It’s their special code for “chicks on testosterone”. They also use the term “trans girls” which of course means “a dude on estrogen”. Note that the biological woman still gets priority.

Attached: 36C3F16D-9186-45C3-9F1E-3F9EA1F5DA56.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>“chicks on testosterone”
Fake girl
>“a dude on estrogen”
Fake boy

FTFY

Attached: notgay.jpg (500x666, 83K)

Many born genetic autist subhumans who don't want to wageslave after failing college because they are low IQ.

They will never have kids and a family. And will not have houses. They will be stuck paying rent to mr noseberg and working minimum wage for the rest of their lives and die alone.

Females have it easier than men. Even if they are ugly they still are more valuable in terms of social value.

social media no one forgets anything now with that stupid shit

also assholes like this who think they deserve to judge your way of life

Government has replaced man as the provider. Technology has rendered masculine traits mostly useless. All females compete for the top x% of men. Short/ugly men exist as tax cattle and comedy.

What is there live for exactly?

They're all faggots and faggots kill themselves.

corporations replaced everything including the state there's so many stupid people who worship brands or other garbage now

It took me at least 25 years to become disillusioned, why is it happening earlier?

because social media has broken the social contract of treating each other the way you'd like to be treated and mind your fucking business if they're not criminals

Probably the internet. It's not completely controlled yet. For the first time, information distribution on a global scale (and two way communication no less) doesn't require the consent of the newspapers, tv stations, radio stations, publishers etc. We all know who owns most of those.

don't snitch mate

started with war on terror, citizen report any suspicious activity like someone looking at a building too long that you dont think should be looking and iphones that made it acceptable to put random people online for embarassing shit and facebook to overthrow a republic with communist bullshit because people dont have money for food because theyre dumb niggers spending it all on beats headphones or galaxy s10s or some dumb jordans or whatever stupid shit to look "hood rich"

Men have always committed suicide more than women. Women attempt suicide more often, but men are better at it and more likely to succeed. This is because women mostly do it for attention and so tend to use less lethal means: overdose, wrist slitting, etc. Men are more likely to jump off a bridge, hang themselves, or shoot themselves.

kek niggers preach that shit but if someone offends them omg a white person hurt my feelings!

Basically this. Women "attempt suicide" for attention. Men do it for the results. One of this is significantly more likely to be successful.

now you know why those nigger democrats are so butthurt about net neutrality because they can let uneducated inbred niggers silence out views they dont like

>Unmarried men don’t mindlessly have sex with AIDS hives
wow what fags

lmao you sound like a soft cunt

im sorry does my whiteness offend you?

in a manner you are the issue with our people, so sure

your people would be dieing at the hands of your own people eating dirt in your own lands, funny that youre still dieing at each other's hand just with the white man's luxuries

Based.

Attached: 90940493.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Be teen
>Be male
>Be already hopped up on chemicals you are not used to in your body because puberty.
>Still trying to figure it out.
>Being told not to act on your basic intincts because they are to masculine and that's wrong
>Be told you are literally the worst thing in the world because you are a man
>Can't even look at a girl without fear of being labled a rapist
>Pent up sexual tentions you have no idea how to handle
>No more real masculine male role models left in the world
>Can't be masculine and competative because it's wrong now
> All this ontop of puberty
>Wondering why boys are offing themselves
Gee it's a mystery really

If they (not top-men) are stupid enough to a)play along the rules and get nothing b) go gentle into night without rebelling they dont deserve prolonging their legacy. Fuck them.

Cause the millennials are dicking down their thots, no untouched trad girls to love.

You realise that Australia is magnitudes whiter than your cunt and it's much more likely that you're the nigger, right? Fuck you seppo cunts are useless.

Attached: 1560755623198.jpg (960x806, 137K)