A CALL TO ACTION AND ORGANIZATION

Hello faggots, while you guys have been browsing Jow Forums, I've spent some time thinking about the current instability in the western world and what a possible solution might be.

I'm not going to pretend I'm an intellectual coming here, with a solution to all our problems. However, what I do have is an idea that I genuinely think has a good shot of being a disrupting force in the political landscape if it can get off the ground.

My idea is we build a platform that serves as a space for people to discuss issues in their local communities, and what steps they can take to solve them (protest, attending city hall meetings etc)

This is just a simple explanation, I'll post a pic detailing the steps in far more depth, as well as give my reasoning for them.

Listen, guys, I'm tired of people larping as Edward Norton from fight club, pretending we are having any real impact on the world around us when in reality we are sitting in front of our screens doing absolutely nothing.

I'm offering you a shot at helping to make a real difference. I can't promise this idea will be successful, but we will never have known if we didn't try. I'm going to be pursuing this idea full time once I get my degree. However, I see no reason It can't start sooner.

I'm looking specifically for coders and people who have experience with web development, however, it's not a requirement, and I could use as many helping hands as possible.

If you really wanna change the world, you gotta get outa your basement and get active in the community.

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant.jpg (700x467, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-A more detailed explanation of the core platform

Attached: 21collectivemanefesto - Edited.jpg (806x5991, 827K)

Also 21stcentury collective was a gay first name, still haven't decided on an actual name

Bumbp

Oh this is the guy who will post multiple blurry images and the last one is a meme

I mean look chuck, you could of formatted this a little bit better, also you should of made a TD;LR.

I know this is you because you're the only user who is autistic enough to actually carry through with this promise.

Attached: shills.png (568x593, 683K)

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: honk for gun control.png (1423x1566, 665K)

Attached: 1553153192916.jpg (433x475, 52K)

Attached: 9CB05A01-887C-4487-93E8-BC42F1E7BBBD.jpg (755x620, 107K)

Attached: kill-bibi.jpg (575x575, 54K)

Computers and Soc Media is not the Answer it is the problem

you literally have no proof it was fake.

Attached: shilling.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

That shit is already here and is not going away. You either get with the times or die.
Unless you think creating a white nationalist news mailing list would be a better idea than the one I just proposed?

Tarrant was just the .jpg I used, I'm not calling for violence faggots

bump

Why has the fed posting been dialed to 11 today? NYPA, not going to be corralled into groups to your benefit. Not going to call for violence. Anyone with a IQ above room temp will know when SHTF and how to proceed.

>NYPA
I'm looking for people who want to help. Dont be a fag user

I want to help.
I'm thinking.

White Nationalist are the fags. Never going to make inroads with this tripe and it's just another honeypot that will be infiltrated from day 0. No autistic fag from here will ever get near an elected position and if they even could they would have zero impact and be a liability. Only solution is to demand rule of law until the bitter end and act defensively if forced and engaged by hostiles.

Post the full pic of him sucking Paki cock op.

Attached: tarrant-pakistan.jpg (1150x583, 145K)

Add me on discord

Rudy#4029

I agree, white nationalists are fags

Your manifesto says nothing about white nationalism though, is it about that or an attempt to organise any and all communities for the "common good"?

Pretty much. I just want people to get involved. whenever I ask people about politics i get the fluoride stare

so youre essentially talking about forming local facebook groups, but not on facebook? and you expect a group of people from all backgrounds to just decide on the correct course of action in thheir community and implement it without the discussion deteriorating into political bickering? grow up, jackass.

AH! MY EYES! IT'S GLOWING SO BRIGHT!

Attached: sosmooth.png (1171x861, 1.71M)

Man, you've got a really terrific idea here.

One little problem; community leagues do pretty much the same thing.

I suspect your just a lonely fuck with not much to do, looking to be inspired by something.

Good luck on your journey.

yeah it'll be rough organizing, unfortunately things probably have to get worse and force people to get uncomfortable for anything to happen.

Where do I sign up OP?

Cuz of Ngo getting a brain lesion from The Mayor of ANTIFA in Portland and they want to blame the conservative gay out of Ngo. He was talking slow on Tucker.

Nice try FBI agent. You aren’t fooling me. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: E67F35F4-92C5-45F2-8685-89515A4B7F18.jpg (750x623, 95K)

>open debate
meh. at first glance I was expecting a website/brand with resources for right-wing organization, but you think you're going to create the next virtual public square?

>white nationalists are fags
oh, you're some kind of zoomer tourist. count this software engineer out

if OP is chuckie, I want to say, he's a good dude.
Oh yeah, and his vids on welding were great.

Wtf I thought it could be Chuck too.
Chuck is that you faggot?

>reddit spacing

didn't read

Bot.