Does pol think the UK will be the first Western islamic Caliphate?

Asking for friends.

Attached: polsgirl.jpg (634x1046, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rgXFzauGwog
youtu.be/Wkda61xwLs4
youtu.be/B4Z1G__7a1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'll probably be Germany.

More likely UK collapses into total chaos due to Brexit and Trump annexes them Anschluss-style.

No. The Euro elite who are bringing in the Muzzies have a plan to deal with them once they have served their purpose.

Nope, only England.

France is about 20% muslim and each muslim woman has around 5 kids, as compared to the average French woman who has 2 abortions and then adopts a muslim kid from syria because tolerance. The UK will need to increase north african immigration if they want to avoid sanctions for being intolerant.

not the whole uk, if we go by how the muslims operate in the middle east, a caliphate will be declared in some part of the country that breaks away de facto.
So they could call it, islamic state of lower rhine where areas in belgium germany and netherlands with high muslim pops rule independantly and brutally.
For the UK that will mean, likely it will split apart into country side/wales whatever and an islamic belt connecting the urban cores? something like that accompanied by a brutal war between the two

youtu.be/rgXFzauGwog
Still asking ?
youtu.be/Wkda61xwLs4
Still asking ?
youtu.be/B4Z1G__7a1s

if the gingers have their way, yes

can you imagine those birthing thighs pressed against the sides of your head as you grab handfuls of soft ass and lick her pee hole? hngh..

Boomers fucked up everything. They were literally the only ones that could've stopped this but instead they sold their kids and future grandkids futures away for short lived luxury.

Attached: 1551853634427.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Uh huh.

Attached: polsgirl4.jpg (306x896, 53K)

Attached: polsgirl3.jpg (306x896, 54K)

Yes I can. Supreme BRAAAAAPs, yes yes my dear, quite pungent indeed.

Attached: polsgirl2.jpg (634x1197, 130K)

every Jow Forumsack has the duty to lock down their braphog waifu

Attached: industrial brapper.jpg (750x1148, 158K)

she makes my penis become the big penis.

Sarah Jane is the superior braphog.

Attached: Dk-zRbUXoAEw-1k.jpg_large.jpg (750x1334, 99K)

I know that feel.

Attached: based2.jpg (852x536, 204K)

She's a dog face. s m h

It'll be Belgium. They're gearing up for their own islamic party

>imagine the smell
My guess it's like matzah balls and gefilte fish

I'm afraid that you are wrong
I think that they really are that shortsighted. There is no plan, except to get replaced.

Who is this my penis must know

Attached: 67550BEE-832E-492E-BAFF-AEA8226B0AA7.png (480x454, 211K)

Lady Kitty Spencer. Don't fap, go get laid. Otherwise semen retention til you get real sex.

Attached: QZjbWZUg_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

She's a barker bruh. Nothing special.

Eh, just a UK news hog. I'm in to the reddish hair is all.

On paper, France looks more pozzed, but the Gilet Jeunes are white as fuck, and well organized. 31 weeks of protests is very impressive. Brits pretty lousy in the protesting category. The Iraq War protest of 2003 was the last truly epic protest. French people do this all the time.

>France is about 20% muslim and each muslim woman has around 5 kids
bullshit. it's not nearly that bad

Oh my sweet summer child...

Attached: National Screening Tests on Sickle Cell Deasease in Newborns, France 2005-13.jpg (1000x1047, 278K)

Historically speaking Spain already was a literal Umayyad Caliphate.

Attached: 1531868372994.gif (400x262, 1.93M)

Is this true? France already 80% white. I can't believe that. It took America decades to get that. Even now in 2019 we're 62% and our replacement started in 1965

licking pussy is for gay virgins

Europeans are much more brainwashed than us. What will take 3-4 generations here will only take 1-2 there.

general question:
Do Jow Forumsacks realize that if a revolution / race war starts in the next 5-10 years, by 2025-2040, we'll be seeing a Muslim demographic domination in Western & Northern Europe. Meaning, any remaining European nations (East & South Europe) will be sandwiched between the European Caliphates of UK, France, Germany & Scandinavia, the Turks in the East (who are already war mongering vs Greece) and the endless hordes of zombies from Africa, always zerg rushing into Europe, wave after wave.

Nordcucks & other retards argue about who is white or dream of an EU as superpower, when in less than 30 years European civilization will be in its lasting decades, just like the East Roman Empire was in 1453 when Constantinople fall, only this time it's gonna be the whole fucking continent.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (322x322, 15K)

>if a revolution / race war starts
doesn't start*

The muzzies arnt reproducing like animals anymore even in their home countries and their home countries are starting to modernize. Believe it or not their numbers either are falling or are soon to fall just from greying of their population.
I think it will be Indians or maybe Chinese that will make up the bulk of the next round of migration just because there are so many of them.

Africans will never be desirable. There is a whole lot of Flynn effect to happen with them before they are any use even for minimum wage jobs and that might not occur.

at this rate, unironically yes

We really need the BASED black men to win the race war against bad musli

They voted for it in great numbers and pushed the ideology onto their own children.