IF USA TOOK ME SERIOUSLY THEY WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED

WHAT'S THAT IN THE AIR. IS IT A BIRD. A PLANE? OR IS IT A MOTHERSHIP I SAID I HOPED WOULD ROAST YOUR ASS FOR EVERY BAD THING YOU HAVE DONE.

>AT&T
>IBM
>GOOGLE
>FACEBOOK
>IPHONES
>RADIO
>TV
>WI-FI

YOU HAVE BEEN BLASTING THE WORLD WITH BROADCAST BULLSHIT FOR DECADES. INFECTING THE COLLECTIVE WITH MIND-CONTROL 24-7.

IT'S TIME TO RETHINK YOUR BULLSHIT MONEY PARADE, YOUR TEK INDUSTRY, YOUR A.I. SCAM, YOUR RIDICULOUS TRANSHUMANISM, YOUR GREED AND YOUR BARBARISM, YOUR EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN, YOUR PROFITING FROM THE SICK : ALL OF IT.

I HEAR YOU'VE BEEN SEEING AND DISCUSSING THE TOPIC OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING CRAFT LIKE IT'S A NEW SUBJECT.

Attached: 3204.jpg (976x585, 40K)

>when the amphetamines give you temporary psychosis

Be well, user. I worry and pray for you every single day.

ARROGANT USA THINKS ITS A JOKE

STEP OFF CUNT.

You're not wrong

>schizo posts
The greatest thread to the USA right now is White Males, NOT some magical FireFly in the sky.

threat*, NOT thread.
My bad.

Look and despair at this mind-controlled slave with its brain fried by radio-waves.

Light waves are orders of magnitude stronger and yet I can go out in the sun.

I would much rather be exposed to 5g directly next to my brain stem than whatever substances you clearly took before starting this thread.

You're confirmed for brain damage via radio-waves, sorry to say.

>I didn't start it

UV light can't be used for mind-control, and various nefarious biological effects in a clandestine manner.

ARROGANT USA CAN ONLY AD HOMINEM : MILITARY MINDSET

ITS NOT UP FOR DEBATE. PEOPLE WHO KNOW, DID THE RESEARCH.

PEOPLE WHO DONT, DIDNT.

I HOPE THE SIGHTINGS CAUSE EVERYONE TO RETHINK WTF YOU ARE DOING.

>>AT&T>IBM>GOOGLE>FACEBOOK>IPHONES>RADIO>TV>WI-FI
>INFECTING THE COLLECTIVE WITH MIND-CONTROL 24-7

Give me an insight. Wht are they full damage control about tomorrow´s solar eclipse? Why don´t they want anyone staring at it?

>full damage control

SOMETHING COWARDS DO.

pls alien mommy give me tendies

take your meds and relax schizo

deep breaths

Attached: 1562034288519.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Some education, I guess:

very low and ultra-low frequency radio-waves can be used for amazingly effective mind-control; when they give you an image, it's a carrier-wave, and what goes with it is used to elicit an emotional response of their choosing in you.

Everything you see and hear, is because they want you to think that way. Some people are naturally resistant, but enough aren't that it doesn't matter.

If you're a troublemaker of some sort, they'll give you cancer via directed higher frequency radio-waves (into the microwave spectrum).

Attached: 1559749463646.jpg (750x680, 46K)

Usually I'd call people glowniggers for calling something a schizo post, but this might actually be a schizo post.

>hazmat radiation suit
Top kek

You're implying that Schizophrenics can't be right. In fact, they can induce Schizophrenia in people that are resistant to their mind-control radio-waves to discredit them. They can alter all of your neurotransmitters at a whim.

If you wonder why a society can suddenly change, why it appears the world went crazy after a specific date, you have all your answers here.

Which one of you fags flipped over Australia?

This is a 10/10 shizo shitpost.

Or it's someone acting schizo to discredit discussion about UFO's. Or an actual schizo got inspired because of posts about UFO's. Many possibilities here.

Absolute schizo

meds. take 'em

>tfw the meth hits you really hard

kys schizo.
thread saged.

sage, OP should never touch a computer in his life again.

GOOGLE PROJECT BLUE BEINGS

Um what are the arrows pointing to?

alien dicks

ALL TRUE. IGNORANT ARROGANT USA NEEDS TO GO DO THEIR HOMEWORK.

FOOLS.

>GOOGLE

THIS COMPANY. 100% IGNORANT TYRANTS.

>>AT&T>IBM>GOOGLE>FACEBOOK>IPHONES>RADIO>TV>WI-FIYOU HAVE BEEN BLASTING THE WORLD WITH BROADCAST BULLSHIT FOR DECADES. INFECTING THE COLLECTIVE WITH MIND-CONTROL 24-7.

CAN AMERICA EVEN READ YET.

It is possible to influence the mind via EMR, but it's not precise. Can you actually be clear about what you're trying to say, or are you going to keep repeating yourself with caps lock on?

Project Blue beam

kek

Is this some sort of Francis E. Dec larp?

Attached: jifif.gif (480x360, 91K)