Reasons to stand with Israel:

1. We share the same values of the homeland and freedom.
2. Our countries have strong alliances and strategic interests.
3. We share a common commitment to security and friendship.
4. Israel is a vibrant, proud democracy committed to Israel's security and prosperity.
We are both proud that thousands of Jews have worked hard to build and survive in Israel.
And it's a proud moment for every American.

Who else has the maturity to stand with Israel and prove they have not given in to the Jow Forums hivemind?

Attached: Trump-Israel.jpg (605x418, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishboard.org/how-we-can-help/living-with-mental-illness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pissrael is an illegitimate state

bump

Sage

1. they kill muslims

don't meme flag if you want people to take you seriously

No. Never.

/thread

DONALD, MY BEEF GOES WAY BACK. KEEP DOING YOU BUT I AM TELLING YOU. THE USA MUST BE HELD TO ACCOUNT FOR ALL ITS VIOLATIONS.

What did Israel mean by this?

Attached: 9-11.gif (320x256, 1.98M)

based

Attached: 1561664040845.png (1000x500, 305K)

May you raise your voice anyway? I 'm not gonna come to the hole you live in with a bicycle, you son of a bitch, you' re gonna listen to me, you 'il listen to me quietly, you asshole, you' il be quiet, you son of a bitch, who the fuck are you son of a whore? You friend of Donald Duck, you fucker, On your face you fucker Buena look how you talk ya idiot I can be your dad Your aunt and your sister 's glass You fucking ass I' m not going to break your ass Fuck you look what you look Like all these pimples Baking Passover matzah, Buena ya Egg Look how you look like a kuba to sit! Fuck you, you bastard Come on and wipe the milk out of your mouth. Friends, ladies and gentlemen, the new starter. You son of a whore, and you'll be quiet before I break you configuration, who are you anyway ?! What do you think?!?!! Shut up for a moment and you'll be joking who do you think you are ?! The hero in the sea who comes with the Pirolo stick, and picks up the jellyfish ?! You know them?? Look how you look, your father is the one from the king of the baskets with Dovigel, son of a whore. Look how you look, Yeps, you must - Sit quietly. You must be a son of a bitch, you're that retarded boy in the ocean, you're the boy who comes in the sea with the pirulo stick and picks up the jellyfish, I'm the hero of the sea, you sleep on benches Your mother scrubbing floors, you do not scare anybody here. MAYEY You're at all, who are you anyway ?! Who are you going to say? What? You can not? I have to shout here at a child who is smaller than me in 25 years. I know how much ?? I mean, you know who it is, this boy who comes to think he's a king. A glass of your mother's head and a ventilator. Do not go out alive with me. Why should I fuck you? Come on, fuck the aunt's pussy, I'll open the lock that you can get in, you're 20 cents. You go in with your hand, foot, the whole body. She does not even feel you. You bastard, who are you anyway?

Your aunt's glass is clogged. Son of a whore, head of magnesium, a cup of the mamash. Do you know what works for you? Poster "Hello First Grade", who you will see how you curse a son of a bitch, I start with Liron and you and your sister's pussy, let's all of you come, who are you? You 'il be quiet. Do not yell, you' il be quiet here. Listen to me. Listen to me, good son of a bitch. You and your friend. You know what I 'm doing to you. Sit quietly, wait a minute. You idiot, listen to your mother, your mother whore, and you whore, listen to me, Dear Master, it's 12:15 am, the thing I suggest you do, I'll give you a camera brother. Do you want me to fix you a job of 96 Fuel the rocket, who will go son of a bitch Your father murdered Rabin Do not be ashamed, your father destroys boxes in Fort Fucking, what's related to reports What's related to a little boy, you idiot boy I can be your father and brother Your and your mother, what can you say what ?? What can you say, lifeless ?? What ??, I do not understand, what are you ?? Boena son of a whore You listen now before I go on stage Give you in the head Break the egg You sit still, Hero in the sea Running with the stick of Pirlo and Medusa, you are forbidden to enter the deep water What are you talking about Lower triangle Triangle mother Ethiopian Ethiopian son of a bitch Mother in plaster But you know what my mom is not ?? My mother is not a whore. Same head, get up like a goddess, a right-winger, a mother like that, and your mother like that, Allah fuckin 'ass

zionism is satanism

just a prank bro

Sage

There is no reason to stay with zionistic fags.

jewishboard.org/how-we-can-help/living-with-mental-illness/

5. Our legislatures are both jewish.

Wont help i am stuck in a traffic because some cop shot a nigger

Israel is shit.
Only idiots and greedy sociopaths stand with us

Why doesnt Jow Forums talk about how we have a cimpout about a dindu who got shot?

We don't know about it. Turn this thread into one about that topic.

try this.

5. Israel and America are run by the same ((((people)))).

Israeli - American Alliance :
US Elites +Jews : benefits > costs
rest of US : Costs > benefits