Absolute fucking state

youtube.com/watch?v=RMVHJj11ZWI

Attached: australia parliament.jpg (771x434, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewest.com.au/news/wa/former-naala-moort-gang-member-lindsay-pickett-wins-spot-in-badimia-nyingarn-tjuba-indigenous-corporation-board-ng-b881206524z
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=WmYCUljsrDg
youtube.com/watch?v=MlW7T0SUH0E
youtube.com/watch?v=o8Xu8nOHwLM
youtube.com/watch?v=BhOqrvCwOsU
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow she looks like an Indian for the ancient times. especially with the t-shirt

what the fuck did I just watch?

Attached: n.png (741x532, 492K)

Why are 95% of humans subhuman scum? What the fuck was god thinking allowing shit like this to exist? It should've only been white people.

Reported

because aborigines can compete on a global economic stage.

petrol-is-magic.jpg

she looks like she's had a fight with a bush and a seagull just before coming on

fuck this country and fuck the government
also look at that greasy kike behind her watching over the goyim

Attached: Varg6.png (163x191, 40K)

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1548306004121.jpg (387x461, 24K)

I don't know about you guys but I fucking love seeing Abbos. This shit is always hilarious to me.

She's just wearing a dirty t-shirt. What kind of traditional clothes is that?
If you're not going to do it right, don't even start

the reception at my workplace now has an abo flag on it, should I re-appropriate it user’s and if so how do I find out if there are CCTV camera’s and where they’re placed??

The white Australians WANT this!

Attached: God_Dammit.jpg (633x786, 67K)

oh, ... that's funny. noice one.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x310, 18K)

shut the fuck up

>NGUNNAWAL ELDER
I guess surviving into adulthood makes you an elder in that tribe.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha

Im not yet finished
> HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha

poo in loo though

she's not wearing shoes in parliament house, the grub

Aren't you guys related to these things?

why does she have all that fucking dirt and shit on her

Attached: 1530798011481.png (374x347, 187K)

looks like a health hazard.
>australia parliament.jpg
fucking clown world

>launder meth money for the homies
>get probation and cushy corporate job

thewest.com.au/news/wa/former-naala-moort-gang-member-lindsay-pickett-wins-spot-in-badimia-nyingarn-tjuba-indigenous-corporation-board-ng-b881206524z

>What the fuck was god thinking allowing shit like this to exist?
It's simple, god is retard.

keked. They are, yes.

If we literally say "we acknowlege elders past present and future" we basically get an n word pass. its pretty much law here so this stuff doesent matter too much.

We literally considered blacks fauna and flora until the 70s...

>5:53
lmao that little girl understands this is all garbage

Attached: 1458108554365.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

This is ridiculous for both sides. Australia was created by the white man for the white man. Even if we do want to LARP like we're all some big happy family, it doesn't change the facts, the Aboriginal nation is distinct to the Australian nation. If she was that proud, she'd recognise that too.

I still do m8

Attached: giphy.gif (400x300, 993K)

kek

yes

Attached: 1547707181780.jpg (679x452, 18K)

woops wrong tag

I still don't know wtf its all about or where it came from another but another made up tradition that emerged recently we have to sit through now and again at official events to placate fat drunk black cunts.

Now imagine being white as driven snow 1/100 abbo (i dunno its like 6 or 7 generations back somewhere) and having to watch your sister do this "welcome to country" at family funerals, weddings etc.

literal myth made up by an abo

They are doing this so somebody attacks the native rather than who they should attack.

no joke, they really have an average life expectancy in the 40's

What a fucking dumb whore. She's only partly abo like most so called "abo" activists but acts like she is 100%.

Yes they are

Attached: honoraryaryan.jpg (220x285, 23K)

Imagine being that poor and rocking up to work with semen stains on your clothes and a dirty face ..what a slob

There are next to no full blood abos in the south east, Irish gold miners/settlers were very thirsty.

how are they so fat

drunks/ genetically very prone to the diabeetus

Is dat some schizophrenia?

for a long time they had no permanent settlements and would wander all over the land looking for small amounts of food
presumably their genetics are predisposed to a slower metabolism, but this is less useful when food is overly abundant and they now live a far more sedentary lifestyle

what do they eat ?
over here many of the more rotund & tanned folk eat alot of corned beef along with taro and of course chicken and chips

cause its here culture you insensitive whitoid das rayciss, and probably anti-semitic as well

it is exact equivalent of top and tails among the Nararruysl people. To her, the man on the right looks like he's been dragged by a car through shit to get there.

someone post the crying piano dyke and the stick banging abo
for some reason jewtube doesn't auto suggest it and I can't remember the bloody titel

>crying piano dyke and the stick banging abo

lel, is that what you searched?

you'd be amazed at the amount of matches

Attached: AndItsBeautifull.jpg (900x598, 115K)

>humans

>what the fuck did I just watch?
5 minutes of acknowledging the "traditional owners" and other people of the land.
Its the usual in Canberra. They do it at the start of every hall meting.

fucking found it, enjoy
and feel free to dance
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Attached: 1509609194633.jpg (428x472, 43K)

beautiful, needs a 10 hour extended remix

Attached: 1515679092566.jpg (453x437, 11K)

>beautiful
I were moved user, overcombed by feels
on a deeply emotional level

Attached: sosad.jpg (261x192, 9K)

haha- the abos are drunk, and seem to be taking the piss.

Actually fucking done with this shithole world. Surely there cannot be a majority viewpoint in the world that this shit needs to be acceptable?

Political correctness can fuck right off, it'll take a world war for this shit to end at this stage

I dunno like if we just decide to move somewhere and escape this I think we should be good for a few generations

So Aussie shitposting is actually an Aboriginal art form, makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=WmYCUljsrDg

found the remix

youtube.com/watch?v=MlW7T0SUH0E

>call them rightful owners of the land and parade them about
>"no im not giving the land back lol"

>raised on this beautiful country
in

Attached: fewer.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>in
>on

There is a difference

It's a famous Australian song known as Yuwanda Dulanga Wadara Nawana, which can be translated at "we are running out of fuel".

Attached: australian-man.jpg (1078x1144, 266K)

needs a stick solo
but at least he sobered up for the video

>piano dyke
That's a man.

Aboriginals are based

youtube.com/watch?v=o8Xu8nOHwLM

youtube.com/watch?v=BhOqrvCwOsU

>iamm teina brrownn from the nguglhgt

Attached: 124812+68.jpg (720x720, 52K)

I'm like that but I'm an aspie. Things dont make sence, but we got to jump through the hoops if you want to do something in a "free country" these hoops are usually paying to get something signed, to then get something else signed, so you can go about your business for 3 years, then you have to do it again because they make it like that. I just want to buy a fucking veichle and drive it. I don't want to pay each year to own it, or to use it. Just fuck off with that. I can't deal with modern life. But that's where benefits come in.

Is that Elizabeth Warren?

Oldie but a goodie. The magic starts at 1:43
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs

>woops wrong tag
NAH WHITE DAWG

Attached: 1558180355968.png (2480x3508, 1.22M)

that wasn't so bad, i was expecting something nutso to happen but it never came

her tribal name is
SQUATS ON LOG

private property doesn't exist anymore