What are the political ramifications of the New Zealand shooting?

Attached: 924105a4d1a54ba7a371512d9a5bec14.jpg (1024x562, 62K)

new zealand cucked

>played on two fronts
>having liberty to defend subject to racist interpretation in courts worldwide
>your whole race being manipulated into a position of revulsion and hatred, and for it to be televised.

gee i dunno what the fuck did we lose again?

freedom? did we even ever have it in the first place?

Sloppy

He was a nasty cunt and someone shoulda shot him dead.

I just find it fucking hilarious that the first sandnigger at the door sees him walking up with a shotgun and assault rifle and just says "hello brother"

Never happened

Whatever Paki.

Constant shill threads like this filling up the catalog daily

How am I a shill?

it will be used as a cudgel / guilt trip to justify unlimited immigration
and further restrictions on freedom of discourse and association
it will be like annada showa

more of a doubling down
things were already headed this way

butter knifes are not banned here yet
but they have banned fully automatic air soft guns (thanks Australia)
and made pre charged pneumatic rifles A category .eg the same as a basic bitch fuddlore firearm
the upper limit of A category used to be semi auto centre fire rifle with a 7 round magazine
those are now effectively E category and reduced to a 5 round magazine
detachable magazines are now highly regulated

For posting meaningless spam
I hide gay threads like this you leaf nigger dipshit

So you can still buy semi automatic rifles if you get E cat licence?

gun grab and censorship/monitoring

fuck nz

Attached: telavivscam.png (1055x817, 470K)

hide your beliefs if you want a banger

Attached: nzpewpews.png (747x871, 591K)

In effect yes, 5 round semi auto and 30 round semi auto are now treated the same here
the requirements for E category are to keep the guns in a safe and to allow police to hassle you once a year or when ever they feel like it
even to get an A category can be difficult, but with tarant they did not follow the procedure

When our marxist PM said you know hate speech when you see it and that is the law I knew it was time to get out but where....

e cat is gone, all semi auto center fire rifles are now banned, mags holding than 10 rounds are also banned. Some people may get permits for pest control but it will be heavily restricted

heh things have moved on since I last checked

haha faggots

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants

Honestly the biggest redpill to come out of this was the reaction that the shooting got in >current year compared to a prospective attack around 2015 which only shows how far the overton window has changed in regards to immigration.

After Paris, Copenhagen, Paris, San Bernardino, London, Paris, Brussels, Nice, Paris, Orlando, Paris, London, Berlin, NYC, London, Stockholm, Manchester, London, Barcelona, Paris, Paris, Toronto, Strasbourg, and Brussels, I think the west got a little bit fed up with the way the world was progressing.

Man this guy was cool and makes me want to emulate him

Terrants

do your own homework lazy faggot

Attached: 1545964042480.png (533x800, 499K)

I just wanted A, B and E cats. Why did they take from us for what a foreigner did? Fucking Labour the fuck fucking commies. Tarrant even used guns to stir the government into taking them. The fuck. But fuck Labour. Hijab wearing Commisar Ardern is possibly the worst "leader" we've ever had.

Pic related

Attached: 2656_chroma2.jpg (2048x2048, 1.12M)