Wtf I like war now

Attached: F6B1F9C9-4911-4AAF-A572-4827424E61CF.jpg (1242x1262, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iZ98R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Plz attack Iran Trump

we all do

Trips decide when the war starts and how it ends.
Go.

Official of what exactly?
The dark nipple flying carpet people?

>Jow Forums goes on and on about how Trump avoids war with Iran
>BASED TRUMP TELLING THE KIKES TO FUCK OFF
>in reality it is the kikes who stopped him

Attached: 1553823166072.jpg (822x901, 85K)

Wtf I love attack Iran now

Today and it ends with an nuclear holocaust

kek, close though

Starts with you being a faggot and ends with you being straight. Spoiler alert: it never ends

Nothing ever happens

Mutt trying to be clever.
Cute.

Attached: 1508525566275s.jpg (213x250, 9K)

>tfw medically exempt from being drafted
I was the first one to support war with Iran.

2 birds 1 stone

>>in reality it is the kikes who stopped him
Would it be that big of a surprise? Think of all the billions upon billions in top of the line military equipment we've given Israel over the decades. If Natty Yoyo really believed that Iran was a threat and Israel was as STRONK as he says he'd have bombed them to hell and back by now, but it's bullshit and he knows it.

i hate sandpeople drama so much

Starts and ends with tel aviv getting tac nuked by a dude with a magic suitcase

>israel will be destroyed in half an hour
With what?

The war starts in 3 days, and ends with every jew becoming sterile and getting fucked by 6 million niggers.

Starts with a Russian false flag and ends with 4 nuclear bombs on Israel.

imagine being this delusional
>muh destroy israel
Iran be trying to destroy Israel ever since it became a shithole and if they could they would have done it without a second thought, why not destroy Israel first and wait for the world to come for revenge them? Iranians are the most homosexual type people

I would like that Israel try a false flag, like a very Vicious one, but fails and everyone see it was their fault and so as usa and eu close an eye Iran nuke Tel Aviv, killing the Israeli government and destroy mossad hq

Either Ayatollah has built some nukes in his cave or he secretly went shopping in Pakistan.

it starts now
it ends tonighjt

joke is on you mossad HQ is in the USA
>what is CIA and NSA

MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE
They could achieve world peace in an instant if they wiped out the kikes.

having a nuke is not really that hard if you are a country, I would guess every average country has a classified nuke that they got somewhere and was produced either by russia or USA, the problem lies on declassifying those nukes to threaten with power, since they would have to show proof of producing the nuke instead of buying it. Pretty sure you could even buy a old one with BTC at this point

I do find it weird how arrogant and cocky Iran is when it comes to war. They would end up annihilated by the Jewnited States of Israel’s Army.

WTF I LOVE BOLTON NOW

June 4th. Israel, DC, HOng KOng

>Pretty sure you could even buy a old one with BTC at this point
mfw I only have LINK

Attached: 4E6BDECC-DAF6-4831-A695-3CAC1CEBED6D.png (713x730, 156K)

isael raped, saudi arabia raped, conquered by great persian nation, persia eventually loses kurdistan gets all of it.

Yall really are retarded

4 months, ends after 2 weeks due to the US Navy getting wrekt ala the Millenium Challenge. Without us in the region, Israel gets shrekt until it's all ogre.

Starts today, ends tomorrow, Israel gone

Attached: 1558279758923.jpg (240x240, 28K)

>top of the line military equipment

Attached: IMG_20180228_162552.jpg (4160x3120, 2.74M)

guess when we do attack iran we'll have to move faster than them.

are they asking for an attack?

All these translations are FAKE, just like the MEMRI translations
archive.is/iZ98R

Attached: fn.png (880x960, 650K)

Stay stinky, my friend.

Attached: 1524024585702.png (233x287, 166K)

B-based John Bolton?

>if you elected Hillary instead, Israel would be a pile of rubble by now
Well well well...

Attached: 1561054392119.jpg (239x243, 11K)

what did Capcom mean by this?

Attached: re4-meme-radio.gif (819x461, 94K)

Bad take. The USA cannot win an offensive war against Iran. Read about the 2002 Millennium Challenge. The reason we aren't a year into an Iranian war right now is because the Jews know this

Attached: press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg (1400x700, 41K)

Haha, buckle up, buddy! First come the bombs, then come the golems you created. Have fun.

Millennium challenge is a meme, it was simulated boats carrying ordnance that weighed exponentially more than they did traveling at physically impossible speeds.

But, and I’m an American, I don’t think the new brown US is really capable of waging war against a semi-competent adversary at this point.

Starts next week, Monday, doesn't end as it seamlessly turns into WW3 quickly. WW3 ends quickly, though.

again

Israel have 90 nukes, go home Iran you are drunk.

In Minesweeper, am I right, kids? :)

Man, Id love to see that
Hows that make you feel, kike?

>Worst case scenario: Israel nuked or invaded, bulk of the Jewish population killed
>Best case scenario: the Ashkenazim continue to intermix with the Mizrahim at extreme rates as the Arab population continues to grow, turning the entirety of Israel into a middling-IQ brown soup as the high IQ European Jews disappear into a middle eastern gene pool

Should’ve gone to Madagascar tbqh

>Pretty sure you could even buy an old nuke with bitcoin.
Is this true?

>Israel nukes itself because the arabs have already breached the wall

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 212K)

All I say is...
GIVE WAR A CHANCE

Attached: red_sun_over_paradise__by_thediddlez_d5zm7hb-pre.jpg (1192x670, 65K)

That official rocks and rules. All day long!

wtf I want iran to be attacked now

Calling it a meme and pointing out one flaw with the programming doesn't really discredit it. It highlighted the US' overconfidence and the reset with a script enforced the fact that US forces train at winning rather than training to win. The Millennium Challenge also didn't take into account Iran's likeliness to flood the Gulf of Oman with mines and attacking nearby Saudi oil refineries, choking out 40% of the world oil supply. A pretty much unthinkable risk

>get attacked by someone
>can't beat them so you attack some other nation closer

lmao

U.S attacks an Iranian nuclear reactor, Iran opens its missile silos and razes Israel and Gulf states to the ground

Ministry of talking shit

you deal with the root of problems

>should've gone to Madagascar tbqh

Attached: pfffff.png (750x649, 624K)

Then trump will nuke all of Iran and the Middle East which in turn mudslimes will declare war and I can come out from hiding and legally destroy any and all mudslimes

destruction of israel and killing all the jews, starts 2022 ends 2022.

>Iran destroys israel as a response to US aggression
>US is thusly unshackled as their golem masters are obliterated and whats left of them have no hole to crawl back to
>Iran then proves to be the most useful ally to the U.S. in it's history by successfully attacking Israel in an attempt to ward off U.S. aggression
clown world

A brand new man made reef on both sides the size of Minnesota

Israel absorbs Iran

Niggers

All countries go to world war and India wins also becomes superpower.

You're spot on.

"Jews" are genetically dead. Too much intermixing. Too many Arabs in Israel. They're gone, and most aren't even religious anymore, so it'll just be a name, "Jew".

>iran can beat israel

Nuclear war will break out in the middle east on the 3rd of october 2020. Israel will be nuked three times.

persian empire restored

Iran has nukes there will be no war. :DDD

1 on 1, I'd say Iran wins, excluding nukes, but Israel can't nuke someone they attacked first (they'd be seen as the ultimate bad guys in actual recorded history).

>2015 – "Israel has 200, all targeted on Tehran."

Based and fatpilled

Attached: 1561789293947.jpg (640x640, 559K)

Trump pls attack.

told you war with Iran will be for good

Why this date?
Oh and, spoiler:
Nothing will happen.

Attached: 7EA37E25-D9E7-4F1B-9AE7-2E1505B1D332.jpg (508x508, 14K)

we attack iran and Israel gets destroyed 38 minutes later, once again making jews aggrandizing liars.

Somebody call their fucking bluff. Those pussies won't do shit on a scale like that. They need Israel anyway.

For how many decades has Iran been "5 years away from the bomb?" Bubo needs to put up for shut up.

Something tells me that 'Iran official' is actually a Jewbitch.

>(they'd be seen as the ultimate bad guys in actual recorded history).

But they'd win and they write history and just piggy back off WW2

Doesn’t happen they all get the gay and die of exhaustion. Kek em

Don't threaten me with a good time

>iran's 1960s vs F35s

Tomorrow and by Israel getting nuked

War starts
Israel gone
USA collapses due to no leadership

In a month, Israel kill.

FUCKING GET INTO ME YOU STINKING MUDSLIME I'LL SPREAD MY ASS CHEEKS 20 cm WIDE AND YOU CAN GET INTO ME WITH YOUR HAND, YOUR LEGS, EVERYTHING I WILL NOT EVEN FEEL YOU, YOU STUPID SLIME.
YOURS AUNT VAGINA YOU MORONIC CHILD, WHO ARE YOU??? YOU PINHEADED, MAGNESIUM HEAD MOTHERFUCKER YOUR AUNT VAGINA.

Crazier things have happened, Japan is one of USAs closest friends and you nuked them twice.

>Iran then proves to be the most useful ally to the U.S. in it's history by successfully attacking Israel in an attempt to ward off U.S. aggression
They would end siding with Mexico just like they do with Post-Apartheid SA

His people are really starting to revolt against him - lol
The only way this person knows the rally them is in a war against a common enemy AKA fear mongering - what a mentally challenged idiot.

Israel wins and Iran is wiped off the map

>spics are now targetted and are even more deathly afraid of raysisum in america
>donald trump is now seen as left-wing on his mexico border stance
>spic mass deportations and border security is passed with infinite ease
>AOC cries racism cause they dont let her put solar panels on the wall
>Iranian-U.S. alliance grows to even greater levels
clown world wins again

Oh my god yes